Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She said before she had a bar behind her teeth from when she had braces so it's the only reasonable explanation I can think of for the slurping.

All though my son has braces with the bar and he doesn't do it !

Reactions: 4

Blocked

From earlier this week, couldn’t be more true! Shiv and others in the crossfire with the absolute nonsense in the mornings, she probably considers it ‘work’
Can’t stand him either, had to unfollow a while back but he makes a fair point

Kilingtime

VIP Member
MP activewear are leaving up some harsh comments (harsh but fair) re Shiv’s weight. That and the weird PS edit where they literally deleted her actual face and left her looking very chunky makes me think……are MP schooling her ?
On their grid posts? Is it weird that Sinead features in 3 posts - 2 on her own, and Shiv only appears in the joint collab one

Creeper91

Iv met Siobhan a few times over the years. Her weight fluctuates like most people, sometimes she’s fat, sometimes she’s slim! However…. She is VERY pear shaped I guess you’d call it in that she literally carrys all her weight on her lower body, big bum, big legs, cellulite, the works. But her upper body she’s lucky that the fat she gains doesn’t go there. She can get away with being a higher body fat percentage because of her lucky distribution of fat. If she was an Apple shape with skinny legs and arms and a carried her fat around her middle…..she would be in big trouble 😅😅 I think this is part of the reason the photos vary so hugely…you can get away with the big booty is it muscle or is it fat look from certain angles….but not all angles…. Like this one 🙈
Ah now I’d be only delighted if I looked like that from behind!

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
I get hormonal breakouts on my chin and I’m in my thirties. Had medication from a dermatologist when I was younger and it totally cleared it up but I still get the hormonal spot (little buggers) I use Environ and Kate Somerville products which are brilliant. The only way I can keep my skin under control is to stick strictly to my skincare routine
I hope i didn't come across as bitchy with that question. I was genuinely just curious. I am also in my mid thirties and do suffer with the odd breakout of mild rosacea so I do empathise! I just thought that her breakout at the time looked particularly severe.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Gifted clothes perfect to wear with leggings. Next post, gifted jumper and a skirt. Also second hand north face jacket.

She’s just wrong on ever level

Dublina79

The absolute state of her & she needn’t worry about being the ‘only girl’….they prob didn’t even notice cos let’s be fair she looks like a bloke!

• Haha