Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G+T

VIP Member
Launching your own gear. Honestly she looks like a method head majority of the time if she was like ya I'm selling and using drugs I'd believe her. The photos are so shockingly badly photoshopped. She looks so young and not tiny like she usually makes her self look. Also 2016 shiv had good skin was she on the pill possibly and probably not eating and drinking like a fresher .

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Such an innovative new range :rolleyes: It's just like all of MP's other stuff, even the same colourways (orchid and ocean blue https://www.myprotein.ie/sports-trousers/mp-women-s-power-mesh-leggings-ocean-blue/12775003.html)

At this stage I think a lot of the top influencers have moved on to higher quality brands and better things as they have grown their audience and maybe SOH and SH are the only key sources of traffic left for them?
They added shadowing in the stitching around the crotch that resembles white underpants showing through.

Meanwhile on the top the stitching is darker to look like boob sweat.

Everything about the launch - the product,the models - is just embarrassingly bad.

Screenshot_20220801-190210_Instagram.jpg

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Congratulations on your thesis! Not easy ! I’m on year one of a 4 year degree and already sweating about my final year 😂😂
Thanks lovely Purple pot! Honestly, it will all come together for you. Just don’t forget Shiv’s advice of living differently and you will be grand 😏

• Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Good to see the paddle tennis is transferring over nicely to the boxing. . . Nice and flat footed and unathletic there Shiv, hope you’re paying your coach well.

3E488C3E-2264-4E95-9E8D-2E88DAF86D07.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Something that irrationally angers me.... She starts off her stretchy yoga thing every day with her mop of hair down and in her face and a heavy top on and by the end of every single video the hair is tied up and top removed. Just start out that way!!!!!!
Me too. For always shes done that. Today putting on her 80s new jumper, sweating in it and prob thrown on the ground. Smelly horse.

• Haha
Not like our Shiv to plonk herself front and centre of a group photo. I, for one, am shook
Pushes everyone out of the way to show Instagram she has loads of friends.

Not a genuine friendship in sight with Shiv. At 34 you usually have your circle. Not Shiv though who is still flopping around with 20 year olds thinking she's great.

She does seem to have some hold over Sinead, that Sinead has to be fake nice and accepting of her. Whatever that may be, I don't know.

lexipro

New thread title suggestion
#Green and Pink MyProtien shorts makes Shivs crack look Big

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
The "no flights planned for a while" was 100% a dig at Sinead and what i presume was the unseen conversation where it was suggested Shiv would need to physically bring the passport back.

She definitely took it on purpose.

And then Hannah calling Sinead Shivs "right hand woman" like she's her PA? :LOL:

Car crash stuff.
Comments on Hannah’s post are limited now. I wonder was there hate comments? May just appear limited to me as I don’t follow Hannah. Not sure

• Wow