Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Like, as someone with a JOB, I would try to schedule the hair appointment for around the meet and greet and do it in one trip.
She probably has a date or something the desperado and will hey another freebie next week when she's over again.

Just thinking was the purpose of her moving to London not to work more? She was in her own words not focused in Bali. Havnt seen much change in her schedule!
Just shows she can't run from her issues. Doesn't matter where she is, whatever is stopping her to be motivated for her business will be there.

Reactions: 3

shiv55

On their grid posts? Is it weird that Sinead features in 3 posts - 2 on her own, and Shiv only appears in the joint collab one
Yep - grid post comments on MP. She’s referred to as “plus size”
Given the way MP seem to be handling things if I her I Defo would not be returning to them. She can’t but be demoralized, especially where Sinead’s coming out looking ok.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
If I have missed this , apologies, but I need at least 2 pages worth of analysis on “CFR” !!! Maybe her next collab will be Centra x Shiv…

The queen of overtraining can’t believe how after a week of 3 million steps at the festival with less food/proper meals, and hours of punishment training, that the weight is ‘falling off her’
Never mind the drugs 😱

JustmeKC

VIP Member
If you report your passport stolen, do they cancel your passport card too? Never thought of it before now but took by accident my hole 🤣

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Are these Adidas clothes she's got gifted fakes because it says on that page that they design the clothes themselves but the clothes have Adidas on them 🤔

smurphette

VIP Member
I'd love to tell her there is NO REQUIREMENT whatsoever for her to train at the hottest part of the day. It's stupid.

But just know I'd be blocked under the guise of unsolicited advice.
I ended up training myself into morning exercise because of one summer when I was in Toronto when it was baking. Very hot and humid. Morning was a bit cooler and it was OBVIOUSLY bananas to try to do much in the afternoon.

Also, it's 31C here, and while I love the sun and heat...I would still think 26C that she had in Dublin is the better temperature! Hot, but can still leave your curtains open.

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Yous are all just jealous of this business woman. She would batter the head of yas with all her mixed martial art skills. Prime athlete who doesn’t breath at all when she clocks a prime 30 mins on a 5k run. Drink you all under the table at the same time and up at 5 in the morning for yoga and an almond croissant
Brilliant!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OOTE="instaknobs, post: 11040389, member: 338122"]
Now she says this! Must be the iPhone distorting her. The same iPhone she bangs on about being the best camera ever. Begs must use an Android for her insta because the MP and her insta are exact the same. Gotta be the flippen iPhone man, and every one else’s phone that she has featured on

Come now lads.

I’m here for it
[/QUOTE]
Oh my word? But what is she saying exactly, sure it's the professional cameras that should show her at her best, how is her saying this explaining how she looks so different???

Last edited: