Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahstopcmeregway

Also, wouldn’t their passports look completely different? Presuming Sinead travels on a UK/NI passport? That was my first thought anyway, fair enough if they’re the same but I would’ve thought they’d be different?
Aren't the UK passports blue since Brexit?

Reactions: 2

Domestic goddess

Ok so I am not such a seasoned traveller as our Shiv but when I travel I check I have my passport in my handbag, then I check again as I leave the house, then a few times on my journey to the airport and then just get it ready for inspection.
How did she not realise she had Sinead’s?
Coz even if she didn’t check the inside, when she produced it at check in she would have noticed then. And she would have seen passports in her bag?
Also, the fact that Shiv hasn’t mentioned it’s makes me lean more towards a deliberate act.
What a psycho.
Would Sineads passport be a different colour to Siobháns? I am only familiar with USA blue one but is NI different colour too?

Reactions: 1

Intheocean

Yep - grid post comments on MP. She’s referred to as “plus size”
Given the way MP seem to be handling things if I her I Defo would not be returning to them. She can’t but be demoralized, especially where Sinead’s coming out looking ok.
Is the post now gone ? I can't see it on the MP page

smurphette

VIP Member
Cause a doctor won’t do a collar with her and give her a free checkup 😂
True! A normal NHS one wouldn't do - has to be someone with an Instagram presence. Watch out now for her heading off to Sam Bunting or someone.

Gp appointments are free in the UK under NHS😬it is shocking though and I’m surprised she has gone from hiding behind the camera in Bali when she flares up to now showing it full on. Not being mean but if almost needed a trigger warning! 😯
It's so bad! Really wondering what she was doing to cause such a dramatic breakout. Doesn't look like monkeypox 😅

OwtDoing

VIP Member
I hope i didn't come across as bitchy with that question. I was genuinely just curious. I am also in my mid thirties and do suffer with the odd breakout of mild rosacea so I do empathise! I just thought that her breakout at the time looked particularly severe.
No!!! Not at all, definitely not bitchy sweet ♥

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
She offers nothing to her followers, a lot of other fitness influencers and online PTs offer free training guides or videos or at the very least advice but she shares nothing other than half arsed attempts to sell the furnace, ads for MyProtein/teeth whitening strips, or overshared drug/booze fuelled binges. Her content is the same shite every day. She could probably start reusing morning routine thoughts and no one would notice. She’s a joke. That and the fact the majority of her followers are bought.
What is this magic app?