Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
And she will NOT give you back deposits despite having very valid reasons👀
Sure how else would she build her Villa she can't be refunding genuine people deposits......then complain about how expensive things are getting in Thailand. She wouldn't build a shed here for what she built that house for.....and in cash I'd say

Reactions: 5

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I’m actually so confused. Which is the right one? Surely the MP one? Could she really photoshop herself that much x
I'm not sure because they edited her face to high heaven. Shivs face is quite asymmetrical and they did the most to make it look symmetrical 😂😂 but I don't think they edited her body anywhere near as much

Reactions: 5

Blocked

It’s the oversharing on Instagram that I find completely mental! Like you’re peddling a health and fitness business and yet happily talking about how you can’t stay off the drink, go to do a food shop and come back with ready meals, don’t shower, won’t show your nails on stories because they’re too manky, your flat is a mess, moan about ‘work’ interfering with training and how you’ve been putting hardly any effort into your business, always babbling shite at 200mph to the camera….but…sign up to the Furnace guys! There’s very limited spaces but there’s a sale on, I think. I’ll do your sign up thing when I can be arsed as long as I don’t have anything else more interesting to do. I might have raging hangovers at the Q&As but remember, I know best. Just do as I say and not as I do, k?
Exactly this is it in a nutshell! Why oh why would anyone want to sign up? She is a mess

Reactions: 4

Siobs

VIP Member
Why does she make those noises with her mouth? I’m sure looking at her close up it’s not very attractive looking either 😬

wodimus

Can’t stand him either, had to unfollow a while back but he makes a fair point
Yeah - I don’t follow any of them (Dominic Munnelly aside) Larry is a bit preachy and a Dealz version of a former bodybuilder called Ben Pakulski

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
I agree, I think she’s got that dysmorphia they get when they filter and edit photos of themselves so much they think that’s the real version, and think other people are deliberately making them look bad by taking an honest snap. I’d love to see her in real life to see how much she stretches her head, on her own pics she has this long forehead and teeth but not on anyone else’s!
Probably smell her before you saw her

• Haha

smurphette

VIP Member
It would be too much to hope for that they'd keep their passports safe with a cover that would be recognisable too. Can totally imagine them all tatty.

Livinglucious

So she didn't cover the cushion when she was using the ugliest sofa cover in London on that sofa that she said had such an offensive pattern). 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Half-arsed jobs always from her.

IMG_20220808_145224.jpg