Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Shiv could possibly have an underlying hormonal issue or the yokes and 3 day bender fucked her 😂
Oh God don't say that here or she'll be the next Begarty- a spokeperson for undiagnosed medical conditions! 🙈 😂

But yes- that should have been ruled out years ago- she's had phases of terrible skin for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Purplepot

VIP Member
Good god my eyes, my eyes!!! What the hell
Is she like, her “mates” are fully clothed and here she is thinking she’s claphams answer to the august edition of sports illustrated splayed out on a grotty blanket on some dead grass, with the LV bag strategically placed in shot to give off rich girl vibes 😂 just when you think she can’t get more bizarre, she does it again View attachment 1477836
Where’s her fun pouch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Nico93

I hope i didn't come across as bitchy with that question. I was genuinely just curious. I am also in my mid thirties and do suffer with the odd breakout of mild rosacea so I do empathise! I just thought that her breakout at the time looked particularly severe.
I recently switched pills and got a MAJOR breakout, totally under the skin and horrifically painful. So perhaps Siobh also switched contraception methods, given her new focus on dating?! I mean also the drugs and the food at the festival were part of it for sure! But just another possible explanation 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Nico93

What does “day 27 vibes” mean? Does she mean like, end of the month almost payday?

lunasa

I saw this an immediately thought of Shiv and the absolute pointless shite she shares.. 😂

• Haha

Siobs

VIP Member
Surprised someone hasn’t put up a comment by now. She looks like a fake Barbie in them. Sinead like strange too

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
It is bloody disgusting that she doesn't have the self awareness to stay away from people with bits of her falling off on them, and what she could spread. There is no limit to how bad her hygiene awareness is.

Roger Gracie might actually tell her she can't train with them until it's sorted which is what you would expect from a reputable academy.
I’ve been actively avoiding her account. Wtf happened to her? 😂 is her skin that bad?

Tazzie

Chatty Member
I wonder did she notice how much engagement or something Sinead got when she first started bringing up her issues with Adeno/Endo and now wants to jump on that train to help women with bad symptoms or something! She never normally mentions her bad cramps etc
I was thinking exactly the same thing!