Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ almighty this was scary to look at first thing in the morning. WTF
I’m surprised she hasn’t deleted this! Her pupils are like pins, and she has all those tacky jewels still glued to her face from the day before. She is absolutely filthy, it’s actually disgusting at this point. 🤢

Reactions: 19
She's in dire need of a Silkwood Shower at this stage. Vut with longer brushes so they can stay far away. Surprised she doesn't have monkeypox yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so embarrased for her and becca outfits omg the bleeping shein wig and granny visor please make it stop

I’m so embarrased for her and becca outfits omg the bleeping shein wig and granny visor please make it stop
Just realise it’s not her in the visor but I stand by my comment. The blue head scarf is just as bad

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but that crowd at the festival have given me the biggest ick like you’re mostly in your 30s why the duck are you dressed and acting like that 🤮 I’m all for living your life but at least research the latest trends instead of wearing those monstrosities. I swear the only normal person in that group is Jack

Reactions: 35
I can’t get over how different they are in what they post themselves and what we see of them in other peoples posts … here’s looking at you siobhan and maeve kavanagh..

Reactions: 19
oh lord her and Maeve K dancing on Becca’s story … what a pair of absolute messes. Like people said we can hear the uncoordinated Shiv stomps from over here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but that crowd at the festival have given me the biggest ick like you’re mostly in your 30s why the duck are you dressed and acting like that 🤮 I’m all for living your life but at least research the latest trends instead of wearing those monstrosities. I swear the only normal person in that group is Jack
I totally agree- he seems almost normal- and his girlfriend recording him when he clearly felt really I’ll”a that’s so bad- like the poor guy looked like he was about to vomit 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.