Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's resorted to tagging DJs now I see in her attempt to desperately be recognized.

French F1 and All Ireland Final on today, how is sports biggest superfan going to manage it all bagged off her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ almighty this was scary to look at first thing in the morning. WTF
She is so so dirty! I try not to wash my hair too much because it's wavy (straightened) and grey/dyed so try not to strip it too much. But couldn't resist it last weekend when I was in a B&B with amazing water pressure, even though it was fine. I hadn't been sweating among tens of thousands of drugged up bodies. That was in a place with a hairdryer that was like being breathed on too...not even somewhere with FREE HAIR STYLING. Mank.

Keep wondering how many there will end up with Covid too.

Reactions: 13
She'll be on her stories next week saying she's lost a few pounds and how it's all down to CoNsiSteNCy and her fab new life in London, when in reality it will all be thanks to this high drug/low food bender.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But she has a shower. It's not like she is camping for the festival and shitting in portaloos she literally has a hotel room a bed and breakfast included. Obviously chose longer in bed than showering. I'm shocked tho have a bloody shower

Reactions: 26
But she has a shower. It's not like she is camping for the festival and shitting in portaloos she literally has a hotel room a bed and breakfast included. Obviously chose longer in bed than showering. I'm shocked tho have a bloody shower
Her hair must be dripping in sweat from dancing / sleeping / hot weather, smelling of cigarette smoke, smoke machines, vapes, spilt alcohol etc give it a bleeping wash!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Her hair must be dripping in sweat from dancing / sleeping / hot weather, smelling of cigarette smoke, smoke machines, vapes, spilt alcohol etc give it a bleeping wash!
Fitness inspiration at it’s finest 😂

“You too can have a body like me, once you live in London. Walk 30,000 steps daily - do 2 daily workouts - take some coke - and swap water for alcohol”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.