Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you look at some of the friends of friends stories (Kathryn I think) you can see the real Shiv. Definitely smoking with Sinead, not best for the image but it makes her cool so that’s ok!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She just posted a video of Jack, who looks genuinely giddy with excitement, with the caption 'I remember my first festival' - does she mean to be so belittling in her passing comments? It's like something a mean girl in secondary school would do
Does she not realise that’s how she gets on when she goes to her local cafe or park? She’s honestly a stupid bleep.

Reactions: 10
She also looks like she's chomping the nut of herself in that video. Probably took a little tester ahead of the big event today.

Reactions: 9
Trying to be an 18 year Old going to a festival..! She needs to take the apple watch off and not be counting her steps at a festival

Reactions: 7
Diamantes on face and body at a rave......
My 17yr old refused to wear facial crystals recently for a festival- she said they're for wee ones heading to Little Mix (or something along them lines!!! 😂 ) They had (pretty cool) ultraviolet and gold/silver fake tattoos instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus look at Sinead & Gemkem compared to her?? She's gonna look like shes off to a fancy dress? And there was free hair & makeup at the hotel too? No excuse...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.