Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she change her phone time to get the 8am stamp at 10am? Portugal is the same time zone as Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Between Shiv and Lisa (Solo Journey to Mom) both retreating from the Gram, I'm hoping this is the beginning of the end for a lot of this ilk.

Time to re enter the world and get real jobs, ladies!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes there definitely has been a change, some sort of reality check has happened
It was probably her jumping on social media and not going straight to the police around the masturbating incident that led to very serious conversations.

If that was a relative of mine I'd be livid!

Reactions: 16
Is the trip to Vegas that Sinead is taking her Dad on the one Siobhan listed as part of her summer travel list ages ago? I wonder if she thought Siobhan would take her along. Wasn’t she supposed to be in Italy too?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I see siobhan commented on Mrs makeups sisters post about going to work in St tropez saying she would visit. No reply though and she replied to loads of others 🤣🤣 as my children would say- roasted 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeah - I thought she definitely said about Vegas and Portugal. To be fair I just don’t think she could afford Vegas especially if she wanted to be a “baller”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah - I thought she definitely said about Vegas and Portugal. To be fair I just don’t think she could afford Vegas especially if she wanted to be a “baller”
Is there even any point in going to Vegas if you can't fly business, get a photo with a Private Jet and get VIP bottle service in the clubs?

*Shivs logic*

I've been to Vegas, even some of the 50 dollars a night hotels rooms are lovely suites. You could have a nice time there and not go too mad.

Reactions: 21
Wasn't there a time last year where she wore her Apple watch, Whoop and that Daniel Wellington watch all at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Subject : “Full fat” food for fat loss

The other day, I was enjoying my berries, in what I think* was full-fat greek yoghurt the other day, and I came to a realisation:

*my portuguese is not as good as it used to be

Eating full fat food keeps me fuller for longer.

And it tastes so much better.

It made me think about how women often spend their money on foods with lower calories to try and trick their bodies into thinking they are getting a solid meal.

(Do you ever realise how ‘diet’ products are more expensive even though they contain less calories? i.e. less food?)

The thing is, just because your egg plant is spiralised, or your cauliflower looks like rice - this doesn’t stop your body needing a proper amount of carbs for fuel.

So many women put some lean protein on a bed of leaves and call it a meal.

Then they think that they have some sort of sugar addiction or a snack problem when they find themselves starving an hour later.

One of the simplest concepts I encourage my clients to follow is to ‘eat like an adult’.

This means no crazy fasting, or drinking shakes instead of eating a meal, or removing any food groups. It also means not eating a 6 pack of crisps or chocolate but instead, having 1 or 2 and leaving the rest.

Another important meaning of that is having three solid meals, with protein, fat and carbs (with a focus on fibre).

When you construct proper filling meals, rather than trying to make your meal as low-calorie as possible, you are able to go between meals without snacking, without feeing hungry and without constantly thinking what you are going to eat next.

Does that sound like you? Do you want help learning to trust food again?

There are 25 spots left at the sale price for May.

If you want to join The Furnace for 25% off (€66.25 instead of €89 per month for three months), you can get your spot here.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “skimmed milk is a scam” O’Hagan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Subject : “Full fat” food for fat loss

The other day, I was enjoying my berries, in what I think* was full-fat greek yoghurt the other day, and I came to a realisation:

*my portuguese is not as good as it used to be

Eating full fat food keeps me fuller for longer.

And it tastes so much better.

It made me think about how women often spend their money on foods with lower calories to try and trick their bodies into thinking they are getting a solid meal.

(Do you ever realise how ‘diet’ products are more expensive even though they contain less calories? i.e. less food?)

The thing is, just because your egg plant is spiralised, or your cauliflower looks like rice - this doesn’t stop your body needing a proper amount of carbs for fuel.

So many women put some lean protein on a bed of leaves and call it a meal.

Then they think that they have some sort of sugar addiction or a snack problem when they find themselves starving an hour later.

One of the simplest concepts I encourage my clients to follow is to ‘eat like an adult’.

This means no crazy fasting, or drinking shakes instead of eating a meal, or removing any food groups. It also means not eating a 6 pack of crisps or chocolate but instead, having 1 or 2 and leaving the rest.

Another important meaning of that is having three solid meals, with protein, fat and carbs (with a focus on fibre).

When you construct proper filling meals, rather than trying to make your meal as low-calorie as possible, you are able to go between meals without snacking, without feeing hungry and without constantly thinking what you are going to eat next.

Does that sound like you? Do you want help learning to trust food again?

There are 25 spots left at the sale price for May.

If you want to join The Furnace for 25% off (€66.25 instead of €89 per month for three months), you can get your spot here.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “skimmed milk is a scam” O’Hagan
Only 25 spots left?! She’s hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.