Siobh OHagan #30 OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate seeing her around dogs. She has no interest in them bar the gram. Look at the shenanigans in Bali. Iv adopted, no iv fostered, no I'm ok, only wanted pictures for the gram.
She never likes to touch them. It really bleeping bugs me! Like, pet the bleeping dogs!

Reactions: 11
People love dogs. She likely gets loads of engagement when she posts them so that's all they are useful to her for.

You can see that in reality they give her the ick.

Reactions: 17
The airfryer obsession is just another example of Shiv catching onto a trend years after the rest of the world already did and acting like she's just discovered sliced bread.

Reactions: 24
Everything she does is such a desperate cry for attention. The timestamp every morning "I WAS UP EARLIER THAN YOU".

Honestly? It must be desperate to live your life in constant need of approval, acceptance, and praise. It's quite sad really, I'd pity her if she wasn't such a geebag.

Siobhan is the kind of fucker that marks herself safe from an earthquake in Haiti........when she's in Stillorgan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Everything she does is such a desperate cry for attention. The timestamp every morning "I WAS UP EARLIER THAN YOU".

Honestly? It must be desperate to live your life in constant need of approval, acceptance, and praise. It's quite sad really, I'd pity her if she wasn't such a geebag.

Siobhan is the kind of fucker that marks herself safe from an earthquake in Haiti........when she's in Stillorgan.
Lol she did exactly this with Lion Air last year.

Lion Air is an Indonesian airline and one of their 737 max flights went down a few years back but was under scrutiny because of the investigations into Boeing

She wrote on her stories "omg I actually have flown with this airline" or something equally daft. An airline that has 100s of flights every day.

**Edit it was actually when the Netflix documentary downfall was realeased. There's a receipt for it somewhere**

Always receipts 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course she is wearing the soma tshirt again!!

I don’t get the time stamps either. Getting up early doesn’t make you any more successful or productive.

I’m also a little late with this but the struggle of her having to do a food shop and cook. WTF. That is a basic life skill. My teenage sister can even manage to do that. What would she not be like if she had a real job, house to maintain and little ones to feed. She would have a breakdown!

Reactions: 22
Lol she did exactly this with Lion Air last year.

Lion Air is an Indonesian airline and one of their 737 max flights went down a few years back but was under scrutiny because of the investigations into Boeing

She wrote on her stories "omg I actually have flown with this airline" or something equally daft. An airline that has 100s of flights every day.
Ohhhh Siobh.

I'd say if she's walking down the street and someone glances at her she automatically assumes it's cause she's the ginger version of Beyonce..when in actual fact, they're looking at her scabby lips and inflated vagina lips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Saw this as someone had posted over on Zanna van Dijks thread, it’s like the researchers used Shivers as a case study
831E9406-6BAD-4D86-AF66-225C0BE7CB26.png
0DDBFBDC-6B50-4172-9EAF-946DD77A5AA7.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Siobhan is a case in point of the dangers of social media and early affirmation and becoming addicted to it.

I could graph out her life versus that of the "9-5rs".
Shiv got had relatively quick upshoot of success, affirmation and all the confidence that built for her. Most of that was based on the hard work, the platform and brand she built. Social media played a huge part. This brought her to the seemingly irreversible mindset that she knows better than her peers. The speed of personal growth equally means a quick fall if not adapting and growing. And Shiv is not learning, adapting and growing at all.

The average steady in comparison 9-5r generally with no real social media presence, has a slower but constant growth rate, until at around 30 they have build the confidence in themselves, their careers and any insecurities are banished. This leads to a pretty quick upswing as their success transforms into career status, partners, maybe kids, assets, investments, new cars and security etc. Reaching their full potential on Maslow's Hierarchy of needs. Siobhan is seeing all this now in her in her peers and in panic mode.

Both start at the same place. I know where I would rather be. Here's my MS paint illustration to demonstrate 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So with the Furnace you can go out at weekends and eat and drink because you have reduced your calories during week to do so, and you'll be in deficit. What happens if you get asked to go out not 5 days in advance, like a Thursday. Do you turn down social plans because Shivs excel sheet says no ?

I think we all should donate to get one voted tattler to infiltrate the furnace!!!! @Tippedover21 and @brandambassador you two are top of my list for this mission !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Two stories. Missing Bali and Dublin. both within a matter of minutes of each other. Is she ever just content?

Reactions: 16
No, Roisin seems fine from what I've seen. People are just a bit shocked by her sun damage.

The reel of them out for a walk, Alvor looks absolutely stunning. She made it out to be a tit hole the last few days! No good coffee ... 😅.

Reactions: 20
Yeah Siobhan's sphere is pretty toxic to the point being in her company is damage. Roisin has become an unwilling victim of that. I doubt she has much choice whether she appears on stories or not.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.