Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you need to eat substantial calories especially protein to build muscle 💪🏼 you’re absolutely right I’ve a degree in health science,exercise physiology and nutrition and wouldn’t even dream of giving anyone advice

Also if you’re in a constant deficit it eats in to muscle AND fat! I think that’s why people spend some time bulking ie eating more to maintain and then cutting(Restricting cals) to lose fat especially bodybuilders

Do you know what annoys me? Sorry I’m on a rant 😅😂 but as I mentioned my degree it’s a 4 year degree learning about the mechanics of food(nutrition/biochemistry) exercise prescription for all types of people(men/pregnant women/older adults/kids) and anatomy & physiology of the human body focusing on all aspects of fitness and health but I am not qualified as a PT after it, I would have to do an actual add on in personal training, whereas this one just did a 6 week course and she can’t even cook or have a somewhat healthy relationship with food and exercise 😫
Yeah I would only trust a nutritionist that did an actual 3-4 year college course not an online one in under a year! You can see the difference between actual qualified people on insta who work as nutritionists/ dieticians compared to these fitness influencers offering varied advice and constantly changing what they can offer!

Reactions: 8
Not only did Siobhan break the pandemic rules over and over, her parents are now in Portugal- despite her mother being high risk and despite Ireland advising against non-essential travel. If you're going to break the rules, at least do so discreetly. It is actually infuriating the lack of regard she has. I haven't seen my parents since the start of the year as I'm a nurse and this is such a kick in the teeth to see. Again.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Not only did Siobhan break the pandemic rules over and over, her parents are now in Portugal- despite her mother being high risk and despite Ireland advising against non-essential travel. If you're going to break the rules, at least do so discreetly. It is actually infuriating the lack of regard she has. I haven't seen my parents since the start of the year as I'm a nurse and this is such a kick in the teeth to see. Again.
Was just coming on to say this. That’s why she’s so quiet. I copped it on Her friends story. Disgraceful & the talk of home may be that she’s flying home with them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
These weren't on her stories 🤔

Reactions: 3
I really do not understand why she didn't originally bubble with them when she initially moved back at the start of covid. I know she went on about not wanting to be in her childhood bedroom etc etc. Then all that time spent in central dublin with begerty only only sporadically visiting home to her high risk mum and rest of the family. To then just go to wexford to stay with them to her sister than in Portugal for them to go to her. I've not seen my high risk dad since the start of the yr I work on the frontline. I'm so upset about him being alone I ring him all the time to just hear sadness in his voice. I actually think siobh is one of the most selfish spoilt people ever. I think her parents are as bad tho. They are all idiots

Reactions: 18
If her mother is so high risk then she wouldn’t travel outside the country for fear of catching Covid. My Dad is high risk & is meticulous on his movements as is my Mam & family. It’s just too dangerous to risk it! So I don’t believe this shite that her mother is ‘high risk’ cos if she genuinely was she wouldn’t budge outside the bleeping door!

Reactions: 12
You know these insta huns know they're doing wrong when they don't do the one thing they're addicted to doing - oversharing.

She's a SAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The friend is Carrie Henke if anyone wants to see the story before she dirty deletes it. My dad is high risk he won’t go from home in Wilton into cork city if he doesn’t have to.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know about the rest of you but the OH Fitness adverts are popping up everywhere on my FB. Very strange for a group thats full and has a waiting list ....🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep it’s the blatant sharing on stories that pisses me off so much. I’ve been vocal before about travel not being the bad guy during the pandemic but Portugal isn’t on the green list for a reason and seeing people disregarding the rules is really upsetting me. Maybe I’m so annoyed because it’s personal, my bf lives in another country and I’ve not seen him since January 😭 And no hope of being allowed to until our numbers come down significantly. So people flaunting breaking the rules is hard to watch.
I don’t for one second believe that her parents are high risk, if they were they wouldn’t have flown to a country where infection rates are high. More like an excuse to stop people asking why she didn’t go home early in lockdown.
Also did anyone else see Beccas stories today?? she came across high as a kite wtf 😂

• Heart
I'm actually disgusted her parents are in Portugal. She didn't lick her selfish ignorance off a stone did she?! Guaranteed they won't be restricting their movements when they get home either.

Also her ridiculous post about the difference in camera's and how they can make you look different. One picture she's sitting up on a table, thighs flattened...the other picture she's standing up so looks slimmer. All the fools on her post lapping it up. I despair!! 🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can't comprehend how Siobhan is so oblivious to her obsession with her body! She constantly talks about changes from one week to the next and focuses on the athestics instead of exercising for health and wellness. I feel really bad for her that she can't just feel comfortable in her own skin without the constant comparison to last week/last year... and there are people paying her for advice?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She can't keep up with herself! She's told many lies and fibs at this stage she's getting herself tangled!!

-Can't go home as my mam is high risk, no wait now she's travelling to Portugal?!
-I don't diet...i intermittent fast...which is .... SHOCKING a type of diet
-Don't like Cardio, do like Cardio
-I'm a vegan.....no wait i'm not
-I don't do the 9-5, but i do the same thing daily and do not like to call it a routine
-I'm a solo traveller, but oddly my friends turn up in places where I am within 3-4 days of me arriving

And the flaunting of Covid rules.....it's not hard Siobhan put down the camera eat your meals, go to your night clubs- just stop posting it on social media directly yourself or by your mates!!!

Reactions: 20
Also her ridiculous post about the difference in camera's and how they can make you look different. One picture she's sitting up on a table, thighs flattened...the other picture she's standing up so looks slimmer. All the fools on her post lapping it up. I despair!! 🙈
Roz Purcell has done a post about this before but did it properly by being in the same pose for each photo and the difference was crazy. This yoke just copies stuff everyone else does but doesn't even copy it well

Omg !!!folks !! Breaking news ..its reduced to €49 a month .... even though there's a waiting list. Yes because when demand is high you lower your prices ...thats how you run a successful business....christ almighty 😳
That’s a lot! Of exclamation! Marks! Almost like! Someone’s absolutely desperate! To peddle their shite!

• Haha
Omg !!!folks !! Breaking news ..its reduced to €49 a month .... even though there's a waiting list. Yes because when demand is high you lower your prices ...thats how you run a successful business....christ almighty 😳
Stop drawing attention to the sale I’m worried that me and @Anynews. wont get a place when the wait list opens!

• Haha
Reactions: 10