Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t you be pissed off if you had paid the €79 a month a few weeks ago when you naively believed you were genuinely on a waiting list. The sad thing is people will believe they are getting a bargain now. How they don’t see through this I will never know. I hate the name Furnace as well. What the hell does that even mean. It’s no unfuckable that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t you be pissed off if you had paid the €79 a month a few weeks ago when you naively believed you were genuinely on a waiting list. The sad thing is people will believe they are getting a bargain now. How they don’t see through this I will never know. I hate the name Furnace as well. What the hell does that even mean. It’s no unfuckable that’s for sure.
How many people signed up to becca gillen programme ? Unfuckable how can anyone even take her serious 😂

Reactions: 6
Not only did Siobhan break the pandemic rules over and over, her parents are now in Portugal- despite her mother being high risk and despite Ireland advising against non-essential travel. If you're going to break the rules, at least do so discreetly. It is actually infuriating the lack of regard she has. I haven't seen my parents since the start of the year as I'm a nurse and this is such a kick in the teeth to see. Again.
You got to wonder why she is hiding this?
Sneaky and underhand, why would any1 trust this type of person to do business with, either a brand or a client.

Unfortunately they will continue to break the rules until Covid hits their doorstep and then they'll be on stories pleading with their minions.

Reactions: 3
Why does there need to be a 'wait list' anyway. If you were actually in the business to help as many women as possible you would have your doors open at all times. Or does she conveniently add more places on a monday or Tuesday, ie after spending a ton of money over the weekend so needs a wee boost in income, and doesnt want to have to concern herself with actually helping anyone over the weekend because it'll get in the way of her eating and drinking all weekend?

I think the €49 one is the feel good factory so not the Furnace itself.
Coukd be wrong though.

Reactions: 2
Remember she started off with the OH Fitness factory? I have a theory she robbed the idea from Kelly Donegan (of tallafornia lol) who was a successful bikini athlete at the time. I remember reading Kelly saying she was starting an exciting online business called the Fitness Factory and then a little while later Siobhan had made the OH Fitness factory. Could be a huge coincidence but Kelly was really big in the fitness scene at the time so I’d find it hard to believe than an aspiring PT and bikini girl like Siobhan wouldn’t have followed her insta.

Reactions: 2
Remember she started off with the OH Fitness factory? I have a theory she robbed the idea from Kelly Donegan (of tallafornia lol) who was a successful bikini athlete at the time. I remember reading Kelly saying she was starting an exciting online business called the Fitness Factory and then a little while later Siobhan had made the OH Fitness factory. Could be a huge coincidence but Kelly was really big in the fitness scene at the time so I’d find it hard to believe than an aspiring PT and bikini girl like Siobhan wouldn’t have followed her insta.
Spot on there, Kelly however isnt a Saint,

Don’t hear either herself or Leanne Moore promote that Kangen water nonsense now. Wonder what they would reply if they were asked about it

Reactions: 1
I really wonder what these myprotein girls do with their old gear once they get a new shipment in. Do they just have stacks of it at home that they dont wear because they got new stuff or do they donate it to the charity shops or what? Siobhan must have had hundreds of outfits from them now

Reactions: 7
Siobhan probably throws handfuls of old my protein gear off the back of her bike in Bali at the peasants as the queen rides off to the gym or back to the villa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Siobhan probably throws handfuls of old my protein gear off the back of her bike in Bali at the peasants as the queen rides off to the gym or back to the villa 🙄
While screaming what she got in her leaving cert at the top of her voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I really wonder what these myprotein girls do with their old gear once they get a new shipment in. Do they just have stacks of it at home that they dont wear because they got new stuff or do they donate it to the charity shops or what? Siobhan must have had hundreds of outfits from them now
It's pretty rubbish quality so.id say it's fallen apart by the time they get the new stuff. I tried a few of the leggings, wouldn't waste my money again. You get what you pay for