Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS, Siobhan got as close to being an Actuary as someone with a degree in biology is to being a doctor. She never worked as one, so I don't know why she keeps mentioning it. I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her. She actually started out ok and seemed to have a genuine interest in sports & personal training, and I remember her talking about turning down lots of #spon offerings because she didn't believe in the product, and I respected that. But over recent times, she's become more interested in living and going on the piss in poorer countries, and less about improving her offering in a very competitive industry, where she's competing with people who look (with respect) a lot fitter than she does. She's basically become a swipe-up merchant and that's not gonna pay the deliveroo bills in the long-term.

As an aside, going on the lash long-term in Bali & Thailand, and Portugal is not living differently, most 20yr olds are doing it, as are retired Brits, and they're not cool. If she was training with monks in the hills of Kilimanjaro, she could argue she's doing it differently, but she's just doing what we all did in our early 20s, but in her 30s. After all her "the people are lovely here" shite, she legged it from Bali after her moped helmet was stolen at the start of Covid (remember the 'looting' story 🙈) which tells you what she actually thinks of the people in these countries.

I'm also not going to to take life lessons or body-positivity advice from someone with a boob & teeth job, and don't get me started on the "material possessions" bull from someone who has to have the latest iphone and/or Samsung (which she hates apparently but still spends a ton of €€ to have it :unsure:)

Sorry for the rant, but people like this really annoy me. I had to unfollow her after the Apartment share with Begarty, it was just too much to watch at a time when people are really struggling - though I must admit, this has almost been almost therapeutic to write, so cheers Shiv 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She hasn't stuck at anything consistently. She had her initial weight loss then got caught up in the hype and did the pt course but as far as i can see is just a bit lost in her Instagram life and nothing her whole brand isnt sticking anymore. The whole #justgo and solo travel - sure she went to 3 countries on rotation joined a gym and went to the most populated areas and stuck with the same people. Just cuz you're on a plane on your own isnt really solo travel if there is a group of people there for you when you arrive. Didnt follow through with the vegan thing and trying to save the earth, didnt follow through with getting lean so tried to cover it up with body positivity but also gave that up to try and get lean but also gave that up for the rip every weekend. Couldnt get james Smith to love her so turned to sonny, that didnt work so maybe diren but that wasnt working so bought a house in Bali so they can all stay there close to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She hasn't stuck at anything consistently. She had her initial weight loss then got caught up in the hype and did the pt course but as far as i can see is just a bit lost in her Instagram life and nothing her whole brand isnt sticking anymore. The whole #justgo and solo travel - sure she went to 3 countries on rotation joined a gym and went to the most populated areas and stuck with the same people. Just cuz you're on a plane on your own isnt really solo travel if there is a group of people there for you when you arrive. Didnt follow through with the vegan thing and trying to save the earth, didnt follow through with getting lean so tried to cover it up with body positivity but also gave that up to try and get lean but also gave that up for the rip every weekend. Couldnt get james Smith to love her so turned to sonny, that didnt work so maybe diren but that wasnt working so bought a house in Bali so they can all stay there close to her.
I’m so glad someone else has said this 😂 going to the same place with the same people you know a few times a year isn’t solo travel just because you flew there on your own 😂😂 she doesn’t “travel” or explore. Just goes to her usual spot and hits the gym with her mates. Just call it what it is, a holiday ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh FFS, Siobhan got as close to being an Actuary as someone with a degree in biology is to being a doctor. She never worked as one, so I don't know why she keeps mentioning it. I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her. She actually started out ok and seemed to have a genuine interest in sports & personal training, and I remember her talking about turning down lots of #spon offerings because she didn't believe in the product, and I respected that. But over recent times, she's become more interested in living and going on the piss in poorer countries, and less about improving her offering in a very competitive industry, where she's competing with people who look (with respect) a lot fitter than she does. She's basically become a swipe-up merchant and that's not gonna pay the deliveroo bills in the long-term.

As an aside, going on the lash long-term in Bali & Thailand, and Portugal is not living differently, most 20yr olds are doing it, as are retired Brits, and they're not cool. If she was training with monks in the hills of Kilimanjaro, she could argue she's doing it differently, but she's just doing what we all did in our early 20s, but in her 30s. After all her "the people are lovely here" shite, she legged it from Bali after her moped helmet was stolen at the start of Covid (remember the 'looting' story 🙈) which tells you what she actually thinks of the people in these countries.

I'm also not going to to take life lessons or body-positivity advice from someone with a boob & teeth job, and don't get me started on the "material possessions" bull from someone who has to have the latest iphone and/or Samsung (which she hates apparently but still spends a ton of €€ to have it :unsure:)

Sorry for the rant, but people like this really annoy me. I had to unfollow her after the Apartment share with Begarty, it was just too much to watch at a time when people are really struggling - though I must admit, this has almost been almost therapeutic to write, so cheers Shiv 🙏
👏🏻👏👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m so glad someone else has said this 😂 going to the same place with the same people you know a few times a year isn’t solo travel just because you flew there on your own 😂😂 she doesn’t “travel” or explore. Just goes to her usual spot and hits the gym with her mates. Just call it what it is, a holiday ffs 😂
Exactly, I went to Bali for 2 weeks with my Fiance and we saw more of the Island than she has seen in however many years she is there. There's so many lovely places to go to and things to do there but she does the same hum drum everyday. We went to a cafe she was always droning on about (the name escapes me now ) but like it was average compared to some of the warungs we went to that were actually " off the beaten track". (Now having said that you wouldn't go near half of the warungs but the ones you would go near were excellent!)

Reactions: 10
She always says oh don't ask me about where to go in Bali so that's an obvious sign she doesn't leave her 5 mile radius

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If she wasn’t a user & a liar I might feel sorry for her. But the actual cheek that she runs a business on selling a Food/exercise plan she can’t even follow herself for 2 day’s straight- she’s such a con. And she’s cranky, she basically is 10-15 years off of being your mad Old single aunt Hilary who left Ireland for a sunnier climate in the 90s and now drinks Pinot Grigio round the clock in the algarve whilst looking like a prune from the sun, giving unwarranted holiday advice Anytime she hears an irish accent , hanging out in a bar called ‘Roys Irish Bar’ or the likes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
she’s cranky, she basically is 10-15 years off of being your mad Old single aunt Hilary who left Ireland for a sunnier climate in the 90s and now drinks Pinot Grigio round the clock in the algarve whilst looking like a prune from the sun, giving unwarranted holiday advice Anytime she hears an irish accent , hanging out in a bar called ‘Roys Irish Bar’ or the likes 😂
You've met my aunty hilary? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She keeps complaining about her skin but sure she doesn’t wash her hair and with the training she does it’s bound to be sweaty and it’s hanging down around her face

• Sick
She keeps complaining about her skin but sure she doesn’t wash her hair and with the training she does it’s bound to be sweaty and it’s hanging down around her face
please don’t offer her advice about her skin 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She always says oh don't ask me about where to go in Bali so that's an obvious sign she doesn't leave her 5 mile radius
Remember when her and Becca used to go spare at people asking them for Bali recommendations 😂😂 I think Becca has a highlight of it where she says it’s truly shocking how people dare ask her questions about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I signed up to Beccas emails to see what they’re about 🧐😳🤔 more fool me, every day they are trying to sell to you!

Reactions: 2
If she wasn’t a user & a liar I might feel sorry for her. But the actual cheek that she runs a business on selling a Food/exercise plan she can’t even follow herself for 2 day’s straight- she’s such a con. And she’s cranky, she basically is 10-15 years off of being your mad Old single aunt Hilary who left Ireland for a sunnier climate in the 90s and now drinks Pinot Grigio round the clock in the algarve whilst looking like a prune from the sun, giving unwarranted holiday advice Anytime she hears an irish accent , hanging out in a bar called ‘Roys Irish Bar’ or the likes 😂
Could we in any way have this as the next thread title !! This is GOLD 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly. She goes to the gym with other influencers who are 'living differently' just like her i.e not living that differently, goes to the influencers spot to record the sunset every day as if it has never happened before in alll of history. Seems to have very little interaction with the indigenous people of bali unless they are serving her her morning coffee for her ridiculous morning coffee thoughts, usually some padded out version of "cant wait to train today, love my scooters, hope to find a dog today so I can pretend I have loved dogs all my life even though I only decided to love dogs when james smith said he loved dogs, must remember to tell people my leaving cert results".

• Haha
DAY MADE 🤣🤣🤣👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Big news....genuinely sooo excited"....tension mounts....."shorts, new shorts".....whaaaa? Siobhan tis freezing here, winter has well &truly arrived...people are genuinely soooo excited about fleece & electric blankets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Big news....genuinely sooo excited"....tension mounts....."shorts, new shorts".....whaaaa? Siobhan tis freezing here, winter has well &truly arrived...people are genuinely soooo excited about fleece & electric blankets.
I did laugh at that 😂 thought we were in for some big news ( maybe new spots available on the furnace 🤓) but no, the same quality shorts you can buy on Aliexpress are back in stock praise the lord.

Reactions: 7
If I owned a gym I'll ask her to leave, it drives me nuts the way she drops those weights,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Siobhan has to be one of the worst fitness **influencers** on Instagram. All she seems to do is drink and eat shite food