Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she honestly not get how ridiculous she sounds by saying she needs to factor time in to prepare and cook food at 34 years old? The fact she continuously refers back to GoJek drives me. Our kids are going to suffer in years to come cos of dopes like this lazy self entitled hole who would rather pollute the environment with her takeaway boxes, and a delivery driver dropping 3-4 times a day then cook at home. I know you read here Siobh so please use your mathematical brain to calculate the risk to the environment versus the cost of being a lazy c?!t 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Does she honestly not get how ridiculous she sounds by saying she needs to factor time in to prepare and cook food at 34 years old? The fact she continuously refers back to GoJek drives me. Our kids are going to suffer in years to come cos of dopes like this lazy self entitled hole who would rather pollute the environment with her takeaway boxes, and a delivery driver dropping 3-4 times a day then cook at home. I know you read here Siobh so please use your mathematical brain to calculate the risk to the environment versus the cost of being a lazy c?!t 🤬
She just thinks we want to be her. We want to choose take away 5 times a week and never cook.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The self-entitlement is literally off the scales! Like, there's narcissism and then there's this one - another level.

Reactions: 13
What’s the craic here? Is that her apartment?
She did a post a few months ago about toasting to her and Sinead who bought an apartment , but it is more than likely a timeshare apartment ! Which is grand , no shade on people for investing in that, but it is the way she goes on about it , like she is Alan Sugar or something ! The unnecessary bragging is just too embarrassing !

Reactions: 19
This reminds me of when I was in Bangkok, was there for work. The traffic was horrendous, nose to tail everywhere, obviously everyone moaned about it... whilst also ordering coffees to be delivered rather than boiling the kettle!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She did a post a few months ago about toasting to her and Sinead who bought an apartment , but it is more than likely a timeshare apartment ! Which is grand , no shade on people for investing in that, but it is the way she goes on about it , like she is Alan Sugar or something ! The unnecessary bragging is just too embarrassing !
She claimed to have impulse bought property. Given the state of her business accounts and the dwindling amount of cash she has access to at best she invested maybe 5 or 10k in a REIT.

She doesn't have the funds to buy a time share.

She's an absolute embarrassment.

Clearly rapidly running out of cash, still trying to convey that she's Johnny Big Bollix.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Furnace must still be making decent money but perhaps not as much as previously. After the discount it is still more expensive than it was before the relaunch. I'd imagine she's still pulling in 100k+ between it and the influencer deals and property.

I imagine a lot of her daily expenses are through the company and thus reduce tax etc.

She claimed to have impulse bought property. Given the state of her business accounts and the dwindling amount of cash she has access to at best she invested maybe 5 or 10k in a REIT.

She doesn't have the funds to buy a time share.

She's an absolute embarrassment.

Clearly rapidly running out of cash, still trying to convey that she's Johnny Big Bollix.
As the apartment is not built you'd only have to pay a booking deposit. I imagine the company does have the funds to pay all of it when due.

If she's had 2,000 people through the furnace thats 354k in a few years.

I still think there's another revenue stream somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she gets money from her sisters place through her aunt looking after Shiv ? We will never she the place in ireland, it was probably that father ted caravan in wexford.

Reactions: 5
The Furnace must still be making decent money but perhaps not as much as previously. After the discount it is still more expensive than it was before the relaunch. I'd imagine she's still pulling in 100k+ between it and the influencer deals and property.

I imagine a lot of her daily expenses are through the company and thus reduce tax etc.

As the apartment is not built you'd only have to pay a booking deposit. I imagine the company does have the funds to pay all of it when due.

If she's had 2,000 people through the furnace thats 354k in a few years.

I still think there's another revenue stream somewhere.
Not a hope in hell she's making 100k.

She had 2 tiny apartments last year. Not in Dublin (1 is valued at 179k with a 99k mortgage)

She sold the 2nd one last year to clear a heap of debt and blew through any remaining cash/equity flexing her "hot girl summer" in London/GCD. She is now burning through the last of the cash in her accounts with very little new income coming in.

Nobody with an income of 100k liquidates half their (two) assets. And no one with brains flies business class when they are circling the drain.

She's broke and living on fumes. I can almost guarantee that.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Wait, so after all that time shitting on people who live the 9 to 5 life, settled down and those with kids. She actually had a mortgage all that time.?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am screaming “I want to empower women” / “I want women to have mental freedom” / “I want women to enjoy the summer and not worry” / “I want women”

Lol shiv you couldn’t give a duck about a woman's needs 😂. You try bring down successful women to make yourself feel better. You’re a nasty skank witch 😂.

Also didn’t she say a few days ago she was happy a client came out of 12 weeks coaching not losing any weight or measurements but happy that her mindset had changed… yea the woman wised up and said wtf am I doing 😂

After the discount it is still more expensive than it was before the relaunch. I'd imagine she's still pulling in 100k+ between it and the influencer deals and property.
😂😂😂 Tell another joke…

If she was pulling in 100K - shed be telling people that 😂😂. She wouldn’t be making those bleeping joke emails about air fryers.

from her brand deals - I’d say she gets an allowance for free clothing and vitamins but won’t get money unless people use her AF links. Which I highly doubt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.