Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still dont understand how she gets any sign ups at all. For the same price there are so many other coaches out there offering more with real accountability. Its also the accountability that keeps people coming back. You can teach anyone what they should be doing to be fit and healthy but for most people it's staying on track that is difficult.

I attend a local small group PT gym and the coaches check in with you continually, reseting your goals as you get stronger or lose eeight or gain muscle whatever you actually want to do. Its well run and after 18months I still have no plans of going off on my own to do my own thing. The structure and accountability work for me.

She can't keep herself in a calorie deficit for more than a day or two, and her training never seems to lead to increased fitness or skills so why would anyone listen to anything she has to say..

Reactions: 29
I still dont understand how she gets any sign ups at all. For the same price there are so many other coaches out there offering more with real accountability. Its also the accountability that keeps people coming back. You can teach anyone what they should be doing to be fit and healthy but for most people it's staying on track that is difficult.

I attend a local small group PT gym and the coaches check in with you continually, reseting your goals as you get stronger or lose eeight or gain muscle whatever you actually want to do. Its well run and after 18months I still have no plans of going off on my own to do my own thing. The structure and accountability work for me.

She can't keep herself in a calorie deficit for more than a day or two, and her training never seems to lead to increased fitness or skills so why would anyone listen to anything she has to say..
Surely an in person gym couldn't be far off the prices she's charging to email you a spreadsheet?

Reactions: 6
Surely an in person gym couldn't be far off the prices she's charging to email you a spreadsheet?
Especially if you are also paying for a gym membership on top of the furnace, and we know how useless she thinks home workouts are.. Even though she gets one of her coaches to provide 1 follow along a week

Reactions: 8
The natural thing for her to do would he to stop complaining and set up a training camp in Alvor linked to the furnace where she can be close to family and run a successful business. There's obviously loads of opportunities if it's how she says it is.

But meh, she really doesn't want the work at all.

She is no different to a pyjama clad scrote who wants all the entitlements for nothing.

The dole life would actually suit her.

• Heart
The natural thing for her to do would he to stop complaining and set up a training camp in Alvor linked to the furnace where she can be close to family and run a successful business. There's obviously loads of opportunities if it's how she says it is.
She couldn't do that with Recalibrated Bodies opening up down the road? She'd be laughed out of Portugal! 😅

Reactions: 13
Why is she slobbering about looking a big bowl of veg.... lettuce won't do? Was there not a pic from the other night showing a bowl of veg on the table? Maybe she was too pissed to see it.
I’m sure they sell vegetables in the supermarket hun. What the actual duck? Is she that lazy? As for the air fryer- it’s like she’s 6 years behind everyone else?

But meh, she really doesn't want the work at all.

She is no different to a pyjama clad scrote who wants all the entitlements for nothing.

The dole life would actually suit her.
Yeah but it’s Portugal - otherwise known as “NOT BALI” - and she doesn’t know how to survive without her gang of twenty something aged friends. It’s like she talks about being a free spirit and independent but she is never away anywhere where she is actually ALONE. Swords= the fam. Bali=the instahuns. Portugal= the sister and her in laws. God forbid she would actually go somewhere by herself and find herself or some much needed self awareness. I believe that is called co-dependency.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The girl struggles to do a shop, she definitely doesn't wash her clothes or herself.

That Soma t-shirt being worn to the death. It must absolutely reak of Shiv🤮☠

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m sure they sell vegetables in the supermarket hun. What the actual duck? Is she that lazy? As for the air fryer- it’s like she’s 6 years behind everyone else?

Yeah but it’s Portugal - otherwise known as “NOT BALI” - and she doesn’t know how to survive without her gang of twenty something aged friends. It’s like she talks about being a free spirit and independent but she is never away anywhere where she is actually ALONE. Swords= the fam. Bali=the instahuns. Portugal= the sister and her in laws. God forbid she would actually go somewhere by herself and find herself or some much needed self awareness. I believe that is called co-dependency.
I swear I was just saying to my sister yesterday that our Dad was talking about air fryers at least that long ago. He learned how to make scones and lasagne in his mens' shed at some stage, and at some point got interested in them...when they were the new thing. So she's almost a decade behind a guy in his late 70s who mostly uses his iPad to keep up with RIP.ie.
So transparent that it's just because James said it!

And so so very true about never being alone. Not sure how much is a cover for her drinking, but she really does seem to struggle with just...being in her own company. On paper, she's adventurous...but not when you see the reality.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why someone in their mid 30s would be so proud of the fact that they don’t know how to do a food shop. She hasn’t stopped banging on about it.

• Haha
I don’t understand why someone in their mid 30s would be so proud of the fact that they don’t know how to do a food shop. She hasn’t stopped banging on about it.
She knows full well how to do a food shop. Pretending she doesn't is more of her pathetic ‘pick me’ behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shiv is missing out on a Great business venture ! She should set up Only Fans for her running pics. Get in there quick before Wank Wednesday Siobhan.
I know it’s been said to death here but I have never met anyone in my life who’s lips match their skin colour like hers, unless they were wearing a very nude shade of lipstick that is. It’s just so weird looking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Funny it's mentioned here this morning her lack of book highlighting / content and low and behold she's showing books and quotes 🤣 Hi Siobh 👋👋 let us know what else you need for content

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does she look so unwell. It looks like her bottom lip is going to separate from her mouth. Both sides don't look too secure.

I've just been at a funeral wake and the poor corpse had more colour in it.

She's dehydrated, that's for sure and that is from the alcohol!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she look so unwell. It looks like her bottom lip is going to separate from her mouth. Both sides don't look too secure.

I've just been at a funeral wake and the poor corpse had more colour in it.
I'm getting joker vibes from today's lips

1652193928597.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.