Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her first cooked meal, an omelette. Praise be.
Also, no sign of Trisha’s knives!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's something wrong here. She's making excuses already for not using the air fryer.

Fundamentally, she is most definitely

-A few sandwiches short of a picnic
-The lights are on but no one is home

There is an undiagnosed personality disorder there that her parents never got her assessed for. This statement is a hill I would die on.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Y’all I can’t with the comments today 😂😂😂. Some of you should give up that 9-5 normal living and go into comedy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine at 12.30 in the day she has to talk herself down 'work work work' 'no drinking' . 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What an ignorant cow! This has really p!ssed me off 🤬 She’s basically insinuating that people were able to stick to their macros and train properly over the last 2 years because there was nothing else to do!

The last 2 years were the hardest for a lot of people given that we had to balance working from home, taking care of kids who couldn’t go to school, maybe taking care of sick loved ones ON TOP of trying to mentally deal with a pandemic!
Ffs if you were able to train properly and eat right in addition to doing all that then why on earth would you need her poxy furnace. I can’t wait for the day when her stupid sh!tty business really goes t!ts up.
Sorry not sorry for the swearing!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
The lockdowns and covid destroyed marriages, families, peoples incomes and mental/physical health. And this one thinks it was rainbows and sunshine for us all. She is the one that ran home when the "loothing" started. The ignorance I can't. I'm finally shifting the lockdown weight and I actually tried to do a bit during the last 2 years but it's hard when you,yourself and I are not ur only focus. She is just an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Goes to show how thick and I’ll informed she is. The actual statistics (that’s math siv) shows the opposite and that the lack of routine has caused a spike in unhealthy eating.
Siobhan knows nothing O’Hagan

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘No lips, shite travel tips, imaginary apartment buyer, how do you work this air fryer?’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Shock! Her first attempt at cooking is trying to make take away food.
Are we surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bet they are going to opening a coffee shop, with proper coffee!!! The notions of this one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.