Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you drink regularly you don’t get hangovers or bad hangovers anymore.
When you actually think about it the excessive drinking combined with the constant greasy food she's eating there's no way Shiv isn't ripping some proper dirty farts every day.

*Apologies in advance for the mental image.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly, now maybe I'm being dramatic here but I feel that

What has the pandemic thought you ??

Everyone has a different attitude to risk....

Is one of the worst things that this creature has ever come out with.
I'm actually shocked by it.
She is a horrible, self absorbed person.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When you actually think about it the excessive drinking combined with the constant greasy food she's eating there's no way Shiv isn't ripping some proper dirty farts every day.

*Apologies in advance for the mental image.
I just keeping thinking, how bad is her heart burn 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's been a year since she's been in Alvor..she's back one day..does she keep tabs on what restaurants, cafes etc may have opened or is it just she knows everything 😤 here's an idea siobh that people might find more helpful, do a Q&A with raisin or Alice who act live there, who will def give a more accurate account of the amenities people are asking about 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well…. I have to say, in my experience, Portuguese coffee is the. Best. But Shiv probably can’t adapt to asking for a meia leite instead of a cappuccino or a galão instead of a latte so obviously that means the Portuguese don’t know anything about coffee 🙄. She might have maladjusted tastebuds and like the shite insomnia serves up (no offence insomnia fans 😂) Or maybe she likes 2000 calorie matcha latte mocha Frappuccinos 🤢 and can’t find them there.
Interesting. Yeah I've never been to Portugal but couldn't imagine the coffee could be that "bad". She is verrrry stuck in her ways. Which is fine if you don't go around bad mouthing everything else all the time!

Reactions: 8
Would I need a light jacket in the evening !?

what type of person would even waste time asking that, obviously her asking herself. Sometimes you are on your own in life and will just have a pack a light jacket rather than ask an unhappy influencer.
I mean, you're already connected to the internet if you're asking her. Look at the weather forecast

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, you're already connected to the internet if you're asking her. Look at the weather forecast
Sure look....why ask a search engine with terabytes of data and AI tech to answer your question when you can ask shiv, the Algarve Oracle

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Interesting. Yeah I've never been to Portugal but couldn't imagine the coffee could be that "bad". She is verrrry stuck in her ways. Which is fine if you don't go around bad mouthing everything else all the time!
The coffee she shows in her morning coffee thoughts looks like what my doggo produces when he's been eating random things off the ground that he shouldn't. So I personally would not be taking coffee advice from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, now maybe I'm being dramatic here but I feel that

What has the pandemic thought you ??

Everyone has a different attitude to risk....

Is one of the worst things that this creature has ever come out with.
I'm actually shocked by it.
She is a horrible, self absorbed person.
Fully agree!! Couldn't she have said something about how she loves having the ability to jump on a BUSINESS CLASS flight anytime she wants!?
No, she just had to hammer home the fact she's an enormous bleep with no respect for anybody, including herself.
Pity the pandemic didn't teach her how utterly useless her entire existence is and how she contributes nothing to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.