Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone has a different attitude to risk? Is she for real she blatantly flouted the rules and exposed people to risks eg covid when they didn't want to take chances but by being near to her unbeknownst to them she put people at risk cos wanted to be selfish and keep travelling and going on the sesh. No sorry im not going to appreciate your attitude towards risk to create less conflict cos I was AT RISK I shielded for majority of 2020 and part of 2021 and have had 4 vaccines now. It caused conflict because it was WRONG what u did shiv.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
“If everyone appreciated that we have a different attitude to risk, there would be less conflict”.

No. No. We’re not talking about differences in opinion on sky diving here, you stupid dolt.
You broke, flouted, twisted the lockdown and covid rules at every opportunity to suit yourself. Your attitude to everyone during the pandemic was simply “duck you”.
We see you Shiv. We see you.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Everyone has a different attitude to risk? Is she for real she blatantly flouted the rules and exposed people to risks eg covid when they didn't want to take chances but by being near to her unbeknownst to them she put people at risk cos wanted to be selfish and keep travelling and going on the sesh. No sorry im not going to appreciate your attitude towards risk to create less conflict cos I was AT RISK I shielded for majority of 2020 and part of 2021 and have had 4 vaccines now. It caused conflict because it was WRONG what u did shiv.
Christ I nearly threw the phone! Yes, we do have a different attitude...because some people are vulnerable, some (e.g. me) work in healthcare so are/were VERY cautious because of seeing how devastating it can be, and some are like her and f'ing selfish gombeens who haven't a clue but are arrogant and don't care as long as they do what they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dunno why old folks home has annoyed me to the extent that it has but im raging. Some people are not old old in nursing homes due to situations eg families can't cope, safest place for people with illnesses, no one to help that person live independently due to illness.etc etc I've seen much younger people than u would expect be placed in nursing homes. It's just this bleeping women I just can't with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Christ I nearly threw the phone! Yes, we do have a different attitude...because some people are vulnerable, some (e.g. me) work in healthcare so are/were VERY cautious because of seeing how devastating it can be, and some are like her and f'ing selfish gombeens who haven't a clue but are arrogant and don't care as long as they do what they want.
I dislike her so so much! She 100% asks herself those questions.. Begging for an invite to titan fitness, plugging that a22 business, asking about coffee jesus almighty I dislike her ugly smug puss.

This is the face that gives me uncontrollable rage 😡. Her mouth does not naturally go into this position, this is a completely posed face that she somehow thinks is attractive. We all know her mouth hangs open most of the time. Sorry she just has a face for punching. And twirling the hair like trying to be
Screenshot_20220508_155945_com.instagram.android.jpg
cute. Give me strength.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her pandemic behavior was bleeping appalling and it reflects in this afternoons stories.

"Everyone has a different attitude to risk"

Everything is not bleeping about you Shiv!! She has no idea that other people might be at risk. Remember she took a picture with an elderly couple last summer after her gallivanting- think it was her grandparents.

She's so stupid its beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her pandemic behavior was bleeping appalling and it reflects in this afternoons stories.

"Everyone has a different attitude to risk"

Everything is not bleeping about you Shiv!! She has no idea that other people might be at risk. Remember she took a picture with an elderly couple last summer after her gallivanting- think it was her grandparents.

She's so stupid its beyond belief.
Lol don’t forget not just her. The whole O’Hagan clan where busted on camera for travelling when it wasn’t allowed. Thanks to shiv again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean, the whole reason rules were imposed on everyone is because of the likes of her who wouldn't understand/care about risks and would just carry on as normal, superspreading like crazy. She was (and is) either incapable of risk assessment, or unwilling. Like, before Christmas I cancelled a dinner out that I was really looking forward to because I didn't want to bring Covid home. She went out every night. Which one of us tested positive?

Reactions: 15
Read an interview the other day where Joe Canning took a call off Henry Shefflin to go back to Galway around Christmas.

Joe mentioned in it he was at home on the couch with Covid. Wonder did he catch it from herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dislike her so so much! She 100% asks herself those questions.. Begging for an invite to titan fitness, plugging that a22 business, asking about coffee jesus almighty I dislike her ugly smug puss.

This is the face that gives me uncontrollable rage 😡. Her mouth does not naturally go into this position, this is a completely posed face that she somehow thinks is attractive. We all know her mouth hangs open most of the time. Sorry she just has a face for punching. And twirling the hair like trying to be View attachment 1252007cute. Give me strength.
Sucking in her tummy like billyo. Her sun ravaged skin making her look late forties.

Reactions: 9
Just showing how she cares only about herself. The fact she is so blatant about it gives me the creeps. She can't even comprehend how when you live in a community/society your actions affect others. So no, it's not about different attitudes to risk because your actions don't only affect yourself. If her actions only affected herself then fair enough. But the people she mixes with in Bali are all selfish cunts as well. And they have zero ties to or interest in the local community there. So she is really out of touch with what living in a normal society is like 😅. Ever heard about the concept of caring about other people Siobhan?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just showing how she cares only about herself. The fact she is so blatant about it gives me the creeps. She can't even comprehend how when you live in a community/society your actions affect others. So no, it's not about different attitudes to risk because your actions don't only affect yourself. If her actions only affected herself then fair enough. But the people she mixes with in Bali are all selfish cunts as well. And they have zero ties to or interest in the local community there. So she is really out of touch with what living in a normal society is like 😅. Ever heard about the concept of caring about other people Siobhan?
There is a blatent undiagnosed personality disorder there. She's very different to most people. This doesn't excuse her actions though.

F1 Miami on at 8.30 tonight, let's see what it's biggest fan has to say.

Reactions: 9
Ha! Noticed. I liked that comment that guy made about not drinking so got chopped.
It's just wild to me really to have so many followers and go to the time to do that. Nothing at all against people blocking others who are mean to them, bully etc. But for liking a comment saying not drinking is a good idea? Wow.
Yup I liked his post so got blocked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same, I liked a comment months ago & she blocked me. I couldn’t give a tit that she blocked me but it must hit a nerve with her when she actively blocks people who like comments she doesn’t agree with😂😂…sad really!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And what has the coffee being tit even got to do with solo travel like the follower asked?? She is just randomly bringing up negative things for no reason. I solo travelled a lot and coffee wouldn't be on my list of things to consider about a place 😂. It wouldn't even occur to me.
Well…. I have to say, in my experience, Portuguese coffee is the. Best. But Shiv probably can’t adapt to asking for a meia leite instead of a cappuccino or a galão instead of a latte so obviously that means the Portuguese don’t know anything about coffee 🙄. She might have maladjusted tastebuds and like the shite insomnia serves up (no offence insomnia fans 😂) Or maybe she likes 2000 calorie matcha latte mocha Frappuccinos 🤢 and can’t find them there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.