Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deeply unhappy. The place isn’t the issue she is. All her questions this morning are met with a negative comment about Alvor. They must dread seeing her coming, she would drain the life & soul out of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Complaining already about Portugal ... Jesus is she ever actually content in life. She should tag all her posts with *imo* because she's slagging coffee, restaurants etc based on her opinion alone

Reactions: 19
Her family live and own a business in Alvor so Shiv, the intellect, uses her Question time to basically point out how shite Alvor is 😅
No gym, no wifi, crap coffee, full of Portuguese people in August (imagine! Cheek of them 😂) duck me, she's really selling it 🙄😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've never seen someone moan as much as she does. She's constantly comparing places, focusing on the negativities. Doesn't she know comparison is the thief of joy or did she not read that before in one of her self-help books?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When no matter where you go in the world or what you do you always find something to complain about then it is pretty evident that the problem lies within you and not places / activities / things. Siobhan should put whatever last few quid she has into investing in a really good therapist who would help her with whatever issues she has, of which I suspect there are many. The deep rooted unhappiness must be awful and I'd almost feel sorry for her until I remember her crappy behaviour and the fact she stole a vaccine from a homeless person and the fact id imagine she's too arrogant to invest in herself; a typical narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Goes to stay with her sister for free in tourist town where she has her business... Slags off the town and basically everything in it .. and even goes to the length to recommend *other* places to visit instead 🙈🙈🙈🙈 id kill her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why doesn’t she rent a car while she’s there so she can go to the good gym or spend time in other towns. She’d rather spend the money on booze and eating out.

Reactions: 15
Like there is absolutely no need to bring up Alvor in that response.

She is absolutely punching down on Raisin and her fella who seem almost normal and run a business from the town.

She is so so horrible.
This exactly. In her coffee thoughts she mentions it'd good to see it busy as it was a ghost town the last time she was there..few stories in and she's putting people off visiting Alvor. She's so deeply unhappy everything she does and says has a negative fall back for everyone and everything.

Reactions: 12
Alvor is a fabulous spot. What I would give to have family there offering me free accomodation. She is a joke. Miles and miles of beautiful beaches and boardwalks and she cribbing about the gyms. 😡 Arent you a PT? What about doing a boot camp style session on the beach? What about heading over to titan fitness in Praia da Luz to Amanda and Daniel? No because she burned her bridges with them over the body building comp and she would begrudge them their hard earned sucess. I wish she could just enjoy and appreciate Portugal and enjoy spending time with her sister. Explore a bit, go to Porto, go to Lisbon, travel over to Spain! lordy for a seasoned solo travelller living differently she has no desire to explore!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why doesn’t she rent a car while she’s there so she can go to the good gym or spend time in other towns. She’d rather spend the money on booze and eating out.
She's obviously stone cold broke and relying on the charity of family with her business in the tit heap and it's fantastic to see.

People have wisened up to her. I doubt many if at all are paying 89 a month for her programme.

If Alvor is how she says it is, there is an opportunity for her there. Instead she prefers to see the negatives.

Reactions: 20
I suspect she wants a partner & some stability. She is in her 30’s now & lots of her friends are at that stage. It’s only natural to want change but she has slammed it so much & so harshly she is too stubborn to admit she might enjoy a piece of it.

Reactions: 13
Somones been on a blocking spree 👀🤣
Ha! Noticed. I liked that comment that guy made about not drinking so got chopped.
It's just wild to me really to have so many followers and go to the time to do that. Nothing at all against people blocking others who are mean to them, bully etc. But for liking a comment saying not drinking is a good idea? Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Doing my first big shop and can’t remember how to do it’ she is like a child, honestly the stuff she comes out with is like something a 13 year old would post. She gives me the rage it’s totally pathetic.
Before going to Paris - “I’m confused which clothes to wear for which temperature”, or something similar. Oh right. 🥴 That doesn’t really instill me with confidence of someone I would potentially be purchasing a coaching programme from.

Ha! Noticed. I liked that comment that guy made about not drinking so got chopped.
It's just wild to me really to have so many followers and go to the time to do that. Nothing at all against people blocking others who are mean to them, bully etc. But for liking a comment saying not drinking is a good idea? Wow.
And she tried to play it all jokey at the time but evidently was seething over it if she's gone on a spree.

Blocking likes is pathetic 😂😂

• Haha
And what has the coffee being tit even got to do with solo travel like the follower asked?? She is just randomly bringing up negative things for no reason. I solo travelled a lot and coffee wouldn't be on my list of things to consider about a place 😂. It wouldn't even occur to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And she tried to play it all jokey at the time but evidently was seething over it if she's gone on a spree.

Blocking likes is pathetic 😂😂
She must have been furious to go through likes and block like that. You'd think that she'd have a thicker skin at this stage - sometimes you're going to come up against opinions that don't match your own! She rambled on about reading Jordan Peterson because she likes to challenge her perceptions, but someone suggesting that not drinking might be good for you is apparently a hate crime.

And what has the coffee being tit even got to do with solo travel like the follower asked?? She is just randomly bringing up negative things for no reason. I solo travelled a lot and coffee wouldn't be on my list of things to consider about a place 😂. It wouldn't even occur to me.
She just assumes that anyone going somewhere to work is going to have exactly the same life as her. Hanging out in Bali coffee shops all day...and not actually working.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.