Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm this morning that hangovers most definitely are not a state of mind as this superdope claims 😫

Don't know how she does it every day.
Completely. I’ve had a takeout with a couple of beers friday, and a meal out with a couple yesterday. It’s rare I’d do that twice together in one weekend, I usually have a bit of a meal/takeout with drinks a couple of times a month tops as it’s more special? I’m so tired this morning!

Reactions: 10
I can confirm this morning that hangovers most definitely are not a state of mind as this superdope claims 😫

Don't know how she does it every day.

Same. Had 5 or 6 gins last night after wine with dinner. Feel rotten today..there is no way I could sustain that . But hey we not LIviNg DIfFErenTlY

Reactions: 21
Siobhan has the time and temperature in every second story, I don’t know why but it’s starting to drives me mad! Everything she does just comes across as arrogance!

It's so obvious she'd rather live in Portugal but can't afford it so has to stay half the year in Bali.

Reactions: 27
I'm delighted to see that Portugal has overcome the vegetable crisis of 2020 . That veg stall looked amazing ...then she goes home and cooks a boiled egg and dry toast 😂😂
On the batter the last 2 weeks drinking non stop, full size pizza around midnight last night and then more drinks.

Boiled eggs with dry toast for breakfast.

Her eating really is extremely disordered. Drunkorexic is the right word for her. Calories from booze don't count (in her head) but otherwise in a binge/restrict/overtrain cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
‘Doing my first big shop and can’t remember how to do it’ she is like a child, honestly the stuff she comes out with is like something a 13 year old would post. She gives me the rage it’s totally pathetic.
It’s not impressive that a 36? Year old ‘fitness coach’ gets meals on wheels for absolutely every meal. You don’t see anyone else doing this cause the real fitness coaches want to make their own meals to track calories etc.
I have no doubt she is the hot topic in Diren/James group as the laughing stock of what she will come out with next.

Siobhan has the time and temperature in every second story, I don’t know why but it’s starting to drives me mad! Everything she does just comes across as arrogance!
But it’s not hot just FYI. This seasoned traveller is well used to much hotter climates 23 degrees is cold to such travellers like her.
Give me strength

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has 29 threads on tattle lol. 29 threads full of receipts of her being a generally daft eejit.

You think she would change her behaviours some way but not at all.

Reactions: 24
It's so obvious she'd rather live in Portugal but can't afford it so has to stay half the year in Bali.
Hitting the mail on the head! Exactly this.
Her sister and the boyfriends family have the tour company and then A22 transfers and property. She mentions family business but that’s only the tours. A22 is Roisin’s partner, brother and his girlfriends business but siobhan would like everyone to think she’s connected to all of them when she isn’t. An old 9-5 working in Alvor wouldn’t be good enough for her? Now roisin doesn’t look the healthiest from the sun but I doubt she’s drinking as much as siobhan! It’s more and more evident she can only keep up the lifestyle of Bali as she can’t afford it in Portugal or dublin long term. Seems to be even more broke since last summer.

• Heart
Hitting the mail on the head! Exactly this.
Her sister and the boyfriends family have the tour company and then A22 transfers and property. She mentions family business but that’s only the tours. A22 is Roisin’s partner, brother and his girlfriends business but siobhan would like everyone to think she’s connected to all of them when she isn’t. An old 9-5 working in Alvor wouldn’t be good enough for her? Now roisin doesn’t look the healthiest from the sun but I doubt she’s drinking as much as siobhan! It’s more and more evident she can only keep up the lifestyle of Bali as she can’t afford it in Portugal or dublin long term. Seems to be even more broke since last summer.
So that's all Roisins in-laws? I was 100% under the impression it was Shivs own family business. Which I guess is exactly what the financially busted penniless yoke wants people to believe.

Reactions: 10
So that's all Roisins in-laws? I was 100% under the impression it was Shivs own family business. Which I guess is exactly what the financially busted penniless yoke wants people to believe.
A22 are Roisin’s partner James, his brother Paul and Paul’s girlfriend Alice. Alice’s parents are also involved. Roisin is with the tours business which belonged to their aunt roisin that passed and that is the only family business siobhan is acquainted to. I’ve used A22. I’ve asked outright. They are fabulous fabulous people but siobhan being Roisin’s sister doesn’t make it ‘her family business’ as it’s not even Roisin’s (but roisin doesn’t pretend it is either)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Portugal looks far nicer than Bali. Why doesn't she stay there? She could find a job somewhere and still flog her nonsense furnace to unsuspecting people. I guess the find a job bit would be a problem for her. She wouldn't want to do bar work or work as a waitress. She knows its hard, honest work and hasn't got it in her.

I agree that Portugal looks far more appealing than Bali. Shiv could feasibly give it a crack out there. She wouldn't be lonely surrounded by fake friends as she was in Bali. She would have family there. She clearly likes heat and hates the Irish climate. So it suits from that perspective. Its in the Eurozone so there's no issues re money transfer and transaction fees etc. She could start again in relative anonymity doing PT for the predominantly elderly wealthy ex pat Irish and UK community. Maybe get a bar job on the side. It would be a life. She might meet someone. She could get her tit together and essentially begin again. She won't do any of this though. Her overpowering love of the sesh and alcohol plus an addiction to rootless fake cosmopolitanism would stop her making progress with anything. Her drinking is now out of control and until she stops it it's just a downhill spiral. She's sad. She's lonely. I suspect she may have been bullied in her youth and she in some way thinks this bullshit social media life is getting one over on the mean girls. Tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shiv is the village idiot in Swords with her carry on and she knows it full well.

She's trying and failing badly to make it look like she has a successful life and it's costing her dearly.

Portugal is amazing to her now, give it a few days and she'll be back with the negative comparisons with Bali. A giveaway sign that she is fed up.

She must be bumming accomodation of the sister in Alvor. She said there is no decent gyms there, you think she would just relocate down the coast or even up to Lisbon. The weather is practically the same.

Reactions: 12
Gyms
Coffee
Cafes
Solo travel

Just 4 things she has already knocked Alvor for 3 Qs into a Q&A! Nobody is forcing you to be there why are you so miserable?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Will someone please tell the people on the beach that its not that warm..
I’m going to Alvor on Wednesday, eyes will be peeled for the poor coffee staved red head

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's blatently lying in her stories. Fast track has been closed for to bookings 4 weeks now. No way she had a booking.

I think this proves the sad fool is sitting on a beach writing inane questions and answers to herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Her family live and own a business in Alvor so Shiv, the intellect, uses her Question time to basically point out how shite Alvor is 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.