Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hurt myself eyerolling so hard at her "I miss going to hairlounge three time a week"

Please. Someone. Give. Me. Strength.
Read: "IM DEFINIETELY NOT POOR, RIGHT?" before boarding an economy Ryanair flight like the rest of the proletariat. Surprised she didn't charter a jet.

As a Crossfitter, I can tell she is absolutely blowing through her hole there, that, for her - with her hours of kickboxing, ‘jits’ and ‘nasal running’ looks very hard work for a super light bar for the GTOH (Ground to Overhead) and an inchworm that should be very easy given the ‘daily yoga’. OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.
Has to be thread a title!

Shiv OHagan #30: OHvertrained, OHverindulged, HungOHver to duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Just watching that video at perpetual fitness. Even before the 10 days of "crap eating and drinking" (which to me didn't look that different from what she usually eats/drinks) her fitness levels were questionable. Would you honestly look at that woman and think she's a trainer/fitness influencer ? Because I know girls who do nothing but walking and good diets who look much physically fitter than her.

Reactions: 24
Honestly I'd say she had no interest in going to Wellfest as it's not an opportunity to have a session - which is very sad given her career

Ye are right though, It would have been a perfect opportunity for her to boost engagement and network with her industry even if she wasn't working at it. Eejit.

What I've seen over the last few days is v hard to watch tbh and I hope her sister talks some sense into her

Reactions: 19
Latest Insta post + selected comments! 😂🤣
What a delusional b!tch.. I called this yesterday when we were chatting about the lack of comments on her posts. I knew she’d reply like this if anyone challenged her. I just wish one of the more legitimate PTs/Fitness accounts would explicitly call her out properly instead of passively alluding to her behaviour. No wonder no one has a shred of sympathy for her all to obvious failures and downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She always replies to Jsparks. I think he posts here and she knows full well as she reads here
She responds to him everytime but doesn't block.

Well played sir.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s deleting comments from that picture!

would she not even go to wellfest to advertise herself??

Reactions: 9
I was at wellfest today, first time I ever went did actually enjoy it a lot more than I thought I would.

Couldn't get over the amount of people queuing up to meet maeve madden (not a fan) but it made me think if shiv was there. What would her role be? I couldn't imagine anyone would want to attend whatever she'd do (prob a talk on ""balance"" cos lord knows its been years since she's led a workout) never mind put time aside to actually meet her in person.

If she was there today she would have been completely out of her depth, the wellness/fitness has moved on, she decided not to bother trying to keep up and she has been left well behind. I'd be surprised if she's still keeping up this carry on by Christmas.

Reactions: 21
Saw an ad on tv for a new comedy drama on britbox.
Set in Ireland..recovering alcoholic Shiv who struggles to stay sober when she returns home to her dysfunctional family in Dublin.
It piqued my interest for some reason🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
SOH Portugal Bingo:
A22 transfers
Green Wine
Craving Vegetables
Leinster House bar
Early morning run on the boardwalk

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I was at wellfest today, first time I ever went did actually enjoy it a lot more than I thought I would.

Couldn't get over the amount of people queuing up to meet maeve madden (not a fan) but it made me think if shiv was there. What would her role be? I couldn't imagine anyone would want to attend whatever she'd do (prob a talk on ""balance"" cos lord knows its been years since she's led a workout) never mind put time aside to actually meet her in person.

If she was there today she would have been completely out of her depth, the wellness/fitness has moved on, she decided not to bother trying to keep up and she has been left well behind. I'd be surprised if she's still keeping up this carry on by Christmas.
Maeve seems sound. I want to dislike her because she’s so pretty but she’s replied to lots of comments I left on her posts over the years. Her voice can be a bit annoying lol. At least she has some drive and knows how to build a community. She seems to be doing well.

Reactions: 13
Catcalling is 100% going to happen! A talking story when she's walking after a run!
Making out or Portuguese men are creepy and after her.

Last time she was doing yoga on a roof terrace, so maybe same again for Portugal bingo.

How many homes this bleep got
Considering how much she’s unwanted by anyone else in any other country she seems to be in.

I think Portugal is where she will end up. Like she only seems to be happy when she’s around her sister - the only long term “friend” (I’m sorry but a sibling can’t be a friend - you can be close to them. But they’re family not a friend) relationship she can maintain.

She will come out with some bullshit about how she wants to be more involved with the business in Portugal that she has “shares” in (make herself seem girlboss).

On the positive - this means more raisin content.

Reactions: 15
The picture is probably in black and white because raisin is roasted again. That means we are going to have the fionnula getting tanned pics tomorrow 😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The picture is probably in black and white because raisin is roasted again. That means we are going to have the fionnula getting tanned pics tomorrow 😳🙄
Weird she hasn't posted a photo of her own wine....is she not drinking, or is she making out she's not drinking and hiding it..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.