Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to watch it but she irritates me so much. I even tried on 1.5x the speed but couldn’t do it! She’s constantly fidgeting with her hair, she must have serious anxiety. That and the teeth sucking are too much.

What I don’t get is, why does she bring so much with her, and also give away the stuff she doesn’t bring if she’s going back there in a few months? So wasteful

Reactions: 14
Eating a kiwi skin and all.
I’ve got no words for this bleeping moron.
How on earth has she got into her 30’s being such a fuckwit, it’s beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That last clip should come with a warning 😭😭😭 the sound of her biting into that kiwi with her big horse teeth & chewing it 🙉👋🏻

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That last clip should come with a warning 😭😭😭 the sound of her biting into that kiwi with her big horse teeth & chewing it 🙉👋🏻
I have misophonia so despise adverts with eating noises and have fantasies about murdering noisy eaters around me. I'm so grateful that I didn't leave that on long enough to hear her and see it properly.

• Heart
Knowing her , it’s probably a lame Tik Tok trend or something. She doesn’t have an original thought in her head ! Good imagine being home for Bank holiday weekend , no one to see ! and the only content you have to post is shovelling whole kiwis in your mouth, and pictures of dry over cooked freezer food ! 😂😂😂

• Haha
She is a hideous dried up cretin with her big horse teeth, her content is as dry as the Sahara 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Skin on kiwi"

Obviously it is a majority bleeping no you freak. She goes out of her way to be as disgusting as possible.

Reactions: 12
Health on that meal is a bleeping joke …. Absolutely wetting myself at that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've the ick after watching her vlog if you can even call it that 😨🤯 its the ramblings of somebody scraping the barrel for content and failing miserably

Reactions: 10
That dinner looked like if you did an experiment on a bunch of 11 year olds and asked them to make a plate of healthy vegetarian food.

Does she do this tit to try to be funny ??
Surely a professional athlete like herself knows how to whip up a nutritional appetising meal 🤔 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
..I always wonder where she gets her protein from. Eating out constantly is hard to be in a high protein diet.. she never really talks about protein powders and now she's having a fully vegetarian meal.

I'm sure she's probably telling her clients to have a high protein diet..

Reactions: 5
That dinner looked like if you did an experiment on a bunch of 11 year olds and asked them to make a plate of healthy vegetarian food.

Does she do this tit to try to be funny ??
Surely a professional athlete like herself knows how to whip up a nutritional appetising meal 🤔 😋
She’s probably waiting for Trisha’s knives to arrive so she can show us all what a Masterchef she really is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She did the kiwi thing again, because the last time she did it, she got loads of interaction.

Dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being in your thirties and consciously recording yourself eating a kiwi and putting it on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.