Siobh O'Hagan #29 Hot girl summer...I mean Tepid Cretin Tax Evasion Season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently went on a 2 night trip away to see 2 pals, tried to fit in as much as possible but was absolutely wrecked, had one or two drinks but that's it. Can't imagine going away 1 night and just for the piss up.

Reactions: 6
She has definitely mentions laura bennett before I think.
The two gins on the plane is the red flag to en all red flags imo. Like you *might* have the one on a flight like that, if you were celebrating or whatever or going away on a decent holiday. But two?

Reactions: 11
I reckon she paid for everyone and dragged them there for content like the boss she is!🤣
Not a hope.

I think one is a pilot or something so probably on a layover and met her there.
Agreed

A single glass of champagne in Le Mercier is 30 quid, the bottle is €180 ( for the cheapest)

If Shiv had ordered a bottle of champagne in Le Mercier we'd have seen it , so safe to say her budget only stetched to one single glass.

Now she's slumming it some grubby cafe in the Latin quarter. Only willing to show us the bottom of the bottle this time - so safe to say its not champagne it's cava or prosecco.

Selfie in her grubby 2 star hotel (if it was anywhere decent we'd have had a tour by now) changing into her Zara number before heading out for more Cava in bars not posh enough to tag.

This girl in NO WAY is paying for everyone. She's crashing someone eles plans and is financially on the bones of her arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Between this fucknut and FBG this week, I've lost all hope for humanity! If ever I wanted to fire my phone at the wall, it's been today. The sooner this bubble bursts, the better, and these idiots just become nobody's again! 😫😫😫😫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Between this fucknut and FBG this week, I've lost all hope for humanity! If ever I wanted to fire my phone at the wall, it's been today. The sooner this bubble bursts, the better, and these idiots just become nobody's again! 😫😫😫😫
What happened with FBG?!

Omg kegs and his breath work !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would he look less irritating without the facial hair? He's like a hobbit or something. Provokes some kind of physical repulsion in me, even before he opens his mouth and increases those feelings 100 fold.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would he look less irritating without the facial hair? He's like a hobbit or something. Provokes some kind of physical repulsion in me, even before he opens his mouth and increases those feelings 100 fold.
He'd be a good fit for Shiv come to think of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must have been editing her photo to give her a long slim face and the forehead just took it too far !
A horse walks into a bar, barman says, "Why the long face?"
Don't know if I thought of that because of SOH frequenting bars ALOT, or her horse teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great, you're having oysters and champagne. And that's what you think the world (147k followers, 130k bots) want to see.

Wow, this girl - someone get her on the F1 grid. She's about as classy as a well worn tesco bag.

Lipstick on a monkey is apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's all very sad isn't it, the craic with Tattle comments aside.

That flight was taken to escape her home life in Swords, and allow herself to drink during the day without judgement, I've no doubt in my mind about that.

You'd hope someone in her corner would ask her is she okay, but I'm sure that would be met with extreme defensiveness.
My family would be so sad if I literally came home, was a WRECK after the flight (stinking of booze and crusty as hell, it's actually disrespectful) and then left again a couple of days later with a huge grin on my face. Bizarre. I wonder do they watch her stories, or do they know how bad it really is....?

Reactions: 16
She looks absolutely wasted popping the champagne tracking the cork with her eyes as it flew off.

Slurring words asking for her camera to be held to get a video for her story probably.

Reactions: 12
The amount she drinks in a day is unbelievable and that's only what we are seeing. No doubt there is a lot more. I'd never be able to drink all that

Reactions: 22
Another 12 hour bender for Shiv. She masks it well in the context of ‘travel’ so it looks a bit more classy. I would safely say it was her idea to bring a bottle of champagne on the evening walk.

Reactions: 15
Another 12 hour bender for Shiv. She masks it well in the context of ‘travel’ so it looks a bit more classy. I would safely say it was her idea to bring a bottle of champagne on the evening walk.
That eiffel tower film was seriously wobbly. She's absolutely lamped.

Embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.