Siobh.OHagan #28 Toadattacker, workslacker, ExcelTracker, Cinnamonbun, Instahun, skin burned from the sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Siobhan needs a rebrand. I think there's alot of ageism in society and alot of people in their 30s, 40s, 50s upwards with self limiting beliefs about their fitness capabilities. Older fitness influencers can be positive role models.

Siobhan, could position herself as the older fitness coach who has tried out different hobbies like Crossfit, Jui Jitsu, running, hiking etc. Id actually be interested in knowing what Jiu Jitsu actually entails. I actually find merit in some of Siobhans method of having a passion/hobbies and that motivating her every day.

Instead she comes across defensive about her age (unprovoked kids rants), openly struggles with partying (either just be comfortable with having a few drinks or give up alcohol), is stuck in the past (bodybuilding, leaving cert), sends rambling cringe emails or posts cringe stories (Malaysia bombing, toadgate), insults the environment (her eco warrior comment), shows her hobbies in the weirdest way (taking creatine but not lifting, rolling around the ground) and lets herself be openly bullied or bullies others (check Direns podcast with her and Sinead).

She does the same thing all the time. She could do a yoga course and become qualified. She could vlog about her hobbies and their benefits and try new ones. Instead she just faffs around.

Reactions: 26
I wonder did Shiv get her Mam to write her LC results and Insta handle in the time capsule section of the census? Along with Mam’s rocky road recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think Siobhan needs a rebrand. I think there's alot of ageism in society and alot of people in their 30s, 40s, 50s upwards with self limiting beliefs about their fitness capabilities. Older fitness influencers can be positive role models.
No I’m sorry - She’s had plenty of chances to rebrand or have a positive impact. Look at the pandemic - nearly every fitness influencer was doing live workouts or uploading home based workouts that people could do. She chose to sit and eat those crappy meals and complain about everything.

Lol also she’s part of the problem with ageism in society 😂. Does anyone remember the email about the old people dancing at a festival and her making fun of them 😂.

She’s had a follower DM her telling her about her fathers weight and what should she do - Fat loss, call it whatever you want, is basic calories in and calories out. Instead of giving a basic information, a guide or talking through fat loss at an older age - she simply said she doesn't deal with male clients and that was it. And let’s be honest, the only reason she’s going anywhere near studying up on menopause and fitness or pregnancy and fitness is because she can’t target the 19/21yo who wants the influencer body. She’s struggling in a saturated market and trying to cast a wide net to get someone hooked.

I’m all for giving someone the benefit of the doubt but time and time again she has shown she’s a true c*nt. No amount of rebranding can fix a crappy personality.

Reactions: 41
See that young lad she’s been hanging out with, Kegs97 or something like that, has an OF lol. Will Shiv make an appearance on it I wonder??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No I’m sorry - She’s had plenty of chances to rebrand or have a positive impact. Look at the pandemic - nearly every fitness influencer was doing live workouts or uploading home based workouts that people could do. She chose to sit and eat those crappy meals and complain about everything.

Lol also she’s part of the problem with ageism in society 😂. Does anyone remember the email about the old people dancing at a festival and her making fun of them 😂.

She’s had a follower DM her telling her about her fathers weight and what should she do - Fat loss, call it whatever you want, is basic calories in and calories out. Instead of giving a basic information, a guide or talking through fat loss at an older age - she simply said she doesn't deal with male clients and that was it. And let’s be honest, the only reason she’s going anywhere near studying up on menopause and fitness or pregnancy and fitness is because she can’t target the 19/21yo who wants the influencer body. She’s struggling in a saturated market and trying to cast a wide net to get someone hooked.

I’m all for giving someone the benefit of the doubt but time and time again she has shown she’s a true c*nt. No amount of rebranding can fix a crappy personality.
Interesting. I guess she's probably a lost cause! What's going to happen with her? Will it be a huge decline in followers or something. She can't sustain this Uber Eats/grappling on the floor/belly flop/bullied by Diren content.

Reactions: 6
My age showing now, but why would lads have an OF? Are there enough women paying to see that?!
Lol from seeing him on Tik Tok - before blocking him. He pretends to be gay or questioning. So he’s pandering to a male audience.

Interesting. I guess she's probably a lost cause! What's going to happen with her? Will it be a huge decline in followers or something. She can't sustain this Uber Eats/grappling on the floor/belly flop/bullied by Diren content.
The best thing for her is to admit defeat and head home to Ireland. Suck it up in her old room, and be grateful it’s there in the first place, and get back to normality of a 9-5 work life.

Like be honest as an influencer what value does she bring? What has she influenced you to buy in the last while? When she’s back in Ireland she will go on and on about those crappy microwave meals that they’re the best thing ever - yet it’s never mentioned after she leaves Ireland. Lol she can’t even put effort into promoting the family business when she’s Portugal - does the bare minimum and expects people to be bowing at her feet 😂

Like she can’t even promote a DW watch properly- oh it’s the best watch for me. And wears her Apple watch on the other hand 😂😂😂 yea natural seller. I remember years ago - she was invited to a Fitbit event and they paid for a few to go train in Portugal and gave them the latest Fitbit. She was all about FitbitFitbit .. think as soon as she arrived in Ireland she had her Apple Watch back on and someone asked about fitbits and she was like “oh they’re good. But I’m an Apple girl” (twit)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
[
See that young lad she’s been hanging out with, Kegs97 or something like that, has an OF lol. Will Shiv make an appearance on it I wonder??
Nooooooo🤮🤮. Could you imagine OH-nly Fans and her tubby granny hands all over the camera

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
You know when I was 16 I got an A in GCSE English and was going to become the next poet laureate but I decided to jack that off and spend my days posting bikini shots with my bikini bottoms wedged up my growler. My life is awesome and just so bleeping different!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My age showing now, but why would lads have an OF? Are there enough women paying to see that?!
He's pandering to a gay
Judging by his profile Id say he's gay or atleast thats his audience.

Also duck the Turkish doctor that gave him the hair transplant, the guys in his 20's, and there's just so many things from getting a transplant that young which can really duck that kid up in the future.

Reactions: 4
They're all as insufferable as each other the Bali shitehawks.

It's just one big circle jerk of them telling each other how great they all are and how happy they are to be living differently.

Pack of dopes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
how long can she keep this living differently sh”t up ? she’s 34 this year handing around with people in there early twenties

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.