Siobh.OHagan #28 Toadattacker, workslacker, ExcelTracker, Cinnamonbun, Instahun, skin burned from the sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine Question - but has the hair lounge actually got business from her freebies? Lol from what I’ve seen on here it’s turned people off going there and pissed off customers that had gone before
I’ve stopped going there- the prices for us normals kept creeping up and I was sick of it.
Going to Sak’s on Main St now- superior service and lower prices.

Reactions: 13
So is she staying with Deirdre then while she’s home? Normally she’d be banging on about GCD by now but there’s been no mention of it. Not even the place in Drumcondra she had to stay in while she had Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay, the croc charms “love is love” is this her nod to the fact she is actually a lesbian? (No hate just an observation after all the fawning over Aiobhinn)

And the “I ❤ Haters” a nod to her one troll aka all 28 tattle threads.

And “fresh” … I mean.. she “cleans herself” by jumping in the pool & doesn’t wash her hair. Ironic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay, the croc charms “love is love” is this her nod to the fact she is actually a lesbian? (No hate just an observation after all the fawning over Aiobhinn)

And the “I ❤ Haters” a nod to her one troll aka all 28 tattle threads.

And “fresh” … I mean.. she “cleans herself” by jumping in the pool & doesn’t wash her hair. Ironic.
The crocs are to help her get sven to like her lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.