Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Dear Diary,

Sorry for the gap in my journal writing, I have been too busy with my hectic routine. (Strokes hair)
I just finished my fifteen minutes of replying to my Whatsapps. Luckily, I don’t get many messages so the fifteen minutes will cover a month. It’s mostly my family whatsapp group thanking me for changing their lives because I am taking them on another trip this year.
I like to add up my timetable into minutes because I have a degree in actuary maths. It’s a mindset. It’s a lifestyle. You wouldn’t get it.

I can’t believe all of the hype over my latest reel on being childless not by choice, at the age of thirty. Like I just knew it would get a great reaction because I feel like women rely on me to be their voice. I am the voice of the single and childless, and I just knew when I heard the sound clip that I had to make a reel asap. So I scrolled through my phone and found the last video I’d taken of me getting out of the sea. I had just been in for my biweekly bath and had a fresh fanny wax. I hope JS saw it…(doodles S4J 4eva)

I’m really nailing this marketing thing. I saw a dip in engagement so i took in a friends foster puppy for a few days. So I decided to take the pup for a dip (James calls swimming dips so now so do I)
But trolls gave me abuse for teaching him to swim so I decided to put up old pictures of my competing days instead. I’m so happy now that I don’t restrict food types or punish my body anymore. Well I mean I do obviously count calories, and I do use alcohol as an appetite suppressant sometimes , but that’s just the lifestyle here. You wouldn’t get it …
I no longer do gruelling workouts on my bike , instead I manically pace around my villa to get my NEAT up and I work out 3 times a day . I don’t even like BJJ or boxing but it balances out all of the processed food I eat. And dont even get me started on how differently I’m running now ! I am all about nasal breathing lifestyle , even though it’s
really hard for me to keep my mouth closed because I sized up on the teeth I bought.
They were on sale.
Speaking of sales , I just want to let you know that My Protein has a sale right now but only if you use my code : Siobhan Takes Yokes on Paddy’s Day

Sinead has been having all of these annoying menstrual issues, and I say it’s annoying simply because she’s just all about herself now. She had the cheek to not even come out for Paddy’s Day. I made sure to video Jack having a great time just to rub it in her face. Who cares if she has just received a diagnosis of a disease. She needs to get over herself. I’m looking forward to when she leaves so that she won’t be judging me over my alcohol. It’s not addiction , it’s actually called intuitive eating and drinking . It’s a mindset and a lifestyle…it’s just different okay …

I have to go to tennis training now.
I am once again training like a professional athlete. This is my second time to play tennis this month. I’m really getting in shape to play doubles with J this summer when I go to London.

Bye diary

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Elliebellie1978

Toad attacker, work slacker, Excel Tracker, Cinnamon bun, F1, Instahun, skin burned to a crisp from the sun!

I think I've just summed up the past few weeks of Shiv's very different life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

brandambassador

VIP Member
Going through some mental health stuff so might have to take time off tattle. Look we are friends, I’ll tell ye.

i was diagnosed with TOT syndrome today at the psychiatrist. Otherwise known as ‘that one troll’. It seems my alter ego is that one troll (me, you, us, I, we) who has been stalking and trolling siobhan for years & creating all the thousands of fake accounts and call out pages. I’ll be taking some time to deal with this- as ye know because I am you all and you all are me.

please raise awareness for TOT xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220327-080039_Instagram.jpg

Was not prepared for this, this morning.
Trying to work out if she's trying to do a sext face or whether her mouth just doesn't close over her teeth...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

brandambassador

VIP Member
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Summer in Dublin (to the air of the bagatelle song)

I just can’t wait for summer in Dublin,
And my armpits they will stink like hell.
And to the old people walking on grand canal dock,
I’ll steal your vaccines as wellll

I’ll just hire a Beamer to Dun Laoighre,
Surprise my family and my old friends,
And I’ll get by on alcohol and mams Rocky road,
I swear my life is not a dead end.

I’ll be singing a song I heard in Bali,
Called ‘once a cunt, a cunt for life’
And I’ll live on free meals & I’ll live for the gram,
And I’ll try to become a brogan brothers wife.

Oh I can’t wait for that summer in dublin 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I’m curious do men find her attractive? I’d love to see her in real life. There is something so mannish about her.
I can half answer it - being a Gay Man. I don’t find her attractive in the slightest - like I can appreciate a woman Elizabeth Olsen is my future wife 😂.

Its not even her physical appearance that turns me off her - for her age she has a great body. But for her profession and what she’s trying to sell - let’s be honest it’s a shit body. She’s just doing punishment cardio midweek to go wild at the weekend and then repeat. Its a body that someone with a 9-5 and other commitments can be jealous off.

Its more so her personality that No one would find attractive. How you can come online and tell people that you need to schedule time to shower.

Coming on to moan 24/7 - it’s too hot. It’s too cold. It’s too expensive. She’s never happy.

Going from friend to friend at 34 is a major red flag - she has no concept of staying around the same people and building friendships. She’d rather friend hop and say they’re her BBF’s and pay them to stay around her.

Always trying and failing to showcase her “wealth” is a turn off. It’s not a boss babe move. Lying at 34/35 about all the properties she owns - didn’t she claim she owned the Bali villa?

She will struggle to settle down with someone. Not saying she has to or anything - if she’s happy alone that’s cool an all. But she’s too self centred to let others around her shine (eg the podcast). She needs to be in the middle of everything - pictures? She’s in the middle! Diren asking Sinead on the podcast - shiv in the middle controlling the topics.

Also the constant sucking noise makes me think she’s shit at BJ’s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

generalb@stard

VIP Member
"It wasn’t easy stepping off the career ladder and starting again at 25."

This made me laugh the most.....ffs...after going to college....at 25 you would hardly even have 1 foot on a career ladder.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
**Email**

Look I’m no expert in feminism but in recent years, I’ve really started questioning the patriarchy.

The more I have learnt and read about feminism, the more I’ve been able to recognise male privilege.

I’ve spoken a bit about it when speaking about female safety but I want to speak about it today in terms of this power that men have in social situations.

On Saturday night, I was at a table of mostly women having Mexican food, margaritas and an absolute laugh - I was in great form!

I can see this guy sitting with his friend at the bar and they kept looking over. I didn’t really pay him any heed.

When I saw him approaching, I was deep in a riveting story and the girls were all listening to me. I could see him approaching and he stands between the girls facing me.

I stop talking and look at him.

He says hello and we all kind of smile awkwardly at him.

He looks down to my friend to his right and asks where she’s from. She answers New Zealand. He looks down to his left and she answers Ireland.

He looks at me and I say Ireland, kind of dryly, as I was feeling a bit interrupted. He looked at me and said “obviously” before moving on to the other girls and they all obediently listed where they were from.

By the time he went to tell us where he was from - I interrupted him and told him we weren’t interested.

He looked shocked and went to say that he was “only being nice” and I said “that’s fine but we are having a great conversation, and we really don’t want to chat to you”.
Of course he muttered under his breath and stormed off, and the girls were delighted with me.

But why do I feel terrible whenever I assert that I don’t want to speak to a man?

Why did he feel that we owed him our time?

I want to be clear - he didn’t do anything wrong, besides being slightly rude because I was ginger and Irish.

But that’s why I want to write this email. What is the right thing to do there? For either of us?! I don’t like being a b*tch.

On the other end of the scale, I was approached by a man on the beach when I was lying at a beach club two weeks ago. He just came over with his coconut and asked where I was from etc.

I went to that beach club on my own, because I wanted to be on my own but I don’t actually like being rude, so I answered his questions and chatted back to him.

He then asked if he could sit down on the bed and I was a little shocked so I sat up and let him sit at the foot of the bed.

I wasn’t seeing any way of getting rid of him, so eventually I just told him I was leaving and gave him my instagram when he asked.

He has since messaged asking to see me again and I haven’t opened the message.

I’m trying to fight the feminine urge to just tell him I have a boyfriend. But again, it got me thinking, why is it so hard to just say “hey thanks for your interest but I’m not interested.”?

How should I have nipped it in the bud when he first came over without seeming rude?

If you stop him and say “sorry I’ll save you the time and let you know that I’m not interested”, they usually will come back with “I was just being nice/saying hi”.

This email is not to say I acted correctly in either instance, but I just want to be more thought provoking.

I’ve been thinking of all the times in clubs when I’m having the time of my life with the girls, dancing away and one of us has to stop and entertain a guy whispering in our ears.

Again, is he doing anything wrong? I don’t really think so, especially if the girl is interested.

Maybe it’s a timing thing?

But in another email, I would probably say not to approach a woman on her own either!

It’s a weird power play that I don’t understand fully, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts - or if you have any reading recommendations on this.

Feel free to reply with your thoughts!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "No wonder I'm single" O'Hagan

P.S. My marketing expert tells me I am supposed to use these emails to sell my program so if you are interested in joining
Carrie Bradshaw, but make it Wish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Poor ole Siobh it’s all going to end in tears when Diren ends up in bed with Aoibhinn!! All those weeks of extra training and thirst traps for nothing. Next few days are going to be cringetastic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Yeah I honestly don't think that post is tone deaf. I think she's a massive dickhead and knows what she is doing. If oil prices weren't rising in Ireland she wouldn't have posted that.
It's another "Look at me, I've outsmarted everyone" type post.

Make no mistake, she is a cunt. She's the type that would love to see others struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
**Email**

Look I’m no expert in feminism but in recent years, I’ve really started questioning the patriarchy.

The more I have learnt and read about feminism, the more I’ve been able to recognise male privilege.

I’ve spoken a bit about it when speaking about female safety but I want to speak about it today in terms of this power that men have in social situations.

On Saturday night, I was at a table of mostly women having Mexican food, margaritas and an absolute laugh - I was in great form!

I can see this guy sitting with his friend at the bar and they kept looking over. I didn’t really pay him any heed.

When I saw him approaching, I was deep in a riveting story and the girls were all listening to me. I could see him approaching and he stands between the girls facing me.

I stop talking and look at him.

He says hello and we all kind of smile awkwardly at him.

He looks down to my friend to his right and asks where she’s from. She answers New Zealand. He looks down to his left and she answers Ireland.

He looks at me and I say Ireland, kind of dryly, as I was feeling a bit interrupted. He looked at me and said “obviously” before moving on to the other girls and they all obediently listed where they were from.

By the time he went to tell us where he was from - I interrupted him and told him we weren’t interested.

He looked shocked and went to say that he was “only being nice” and I said “that’s fine but we are having a great conversation, and we really don’t want to chat to you”.
Of course he muttered under his breath and stormed off, and the girls were delighted with me.

But why do I feel terrible whenever I assert that I don’t want to speak to a man?

Why did he feel that we owed him our time?

I want to be clear - he didn’t do anything wrong, besides being slightly rude because I was ginger and Irish.

But that’s why I want to write this email. What is the right thing to do there? For either of us?! I don’t like being a b*tch.

On the other end of the scale, I was approached by a man on the beach when I was lying at a beach club two weeks ago. He just came over with his coconut and asked where I was from etc.

I went to that beach club on my own, because I wanted to be on my own but I don’t actually like being rude, so I answered his questions and chatted back to him.

He then asked if he could sit down on the bed and I was a little shocked so I sat up and let him sit at the foot of the bed.

I wasn’t seeing any way of getting rid of him, so eventually I just told him I was leaving and gave him my instagram when he asked.

He has since messaged asking to see me again and I haven’t opened the message.

I’m trying to fight the feminine urge to just tell him I have a boyfriend. But again, it got me thinking, why is it so hard to just say “hey thanks for your interest but I’m not interested.”?

How should I have nipped it in the bud when he first came over without seeming rude?

If you stop him and say “sorry I’ll save you the time and let you know that I’m not interested”, they usually will come back with “I was just being nice/saying hi”.

This email is not to say I acted correctly in either instance, but I just want to be more thought provoking.

I’ve been thinking of all the times in clubs when I’m having the time of my life with the girls, dancing away and one of us has to stop and entertain a guy whispering in our ears.

Again, is he doing anything wrong? I don’t really think so, especially if the girl is interested.

Maybe it’s a timing thing?

But in another email, I would probably say not to approach a woman on her own either!

It’s a weird power play that I don’t understand fully, but I would be interested to hear your thoughts - or if you have any reading recommendations on this.

Feel free to reply with your thoughts!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "No wonder I'm single" O'Hagan

P.S. My marketing expert tells me I am supposed to use these emails to sell my program so if you are interested in joining
“I was deep in a riveting story and the girls were all looking at me”

😂😂😂
like she felt the need to put riveting in bold ! She is so cringe ! Her narcissism truly gives me the ick ! She reminds me of Michael from The Office but in a more repulsive way!
Also who’s her marketing expert ? They need the sack 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Bali OGs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I was there in 2012 (im the same age as siobhan) and it was full of tourists, gap years etc etc…it was just the days before everyone posted everything online…
Also now theres just younger people coming out…who will all be gone in a year…siobhan is like one of those american frat/sororiety people who get stuck in a rut and just hang around the college with all the younger generation and becomes the embarassing one they cant get away from 🤣

I was there in 2002 and it long established was a backpacker mecca back then!

Remember the Bali bombings, targeting nightclubs packed with white westerners? That was 2005

That dickhead actually thinks she invented "going to Bali"?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Does she realise there is a rent and housing crisis in Ireland, and its alot worse this year since her hot girl summer trip last year.
Her coming back to Ireland really irks me, it's quiet clear she's a tax evader living away for 9 months of the year and comes home then to pis and moan about the coffee shops not opening early enough or all the cat calling she's subjected too until she's back in bali again. Then acts like the proudest irish person when it suits her 😤 its act embarrassing she acts like she's the ultimate girl boss paying out for first class flights etc but hasn't an apartment or even a shed to come home too.

• Heart
Reactions: 50