Siobh.OHagan #28 Toadattacker, workslacker, ExcelTracker, Cinnamonbun, Instahun, skin burned from the sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how long can she keep this living differently sh”t up ? she’s 34 this year handing around with people in there early twenties
In my GAA club we're all friends of different ages but the older women in our group of friends act wiser than the younger and feel like our mentors.

When I lived Ios in Greece for a year, the older ex pats out there established solid businesses like pubs or restaurants, and were like mentors to us. They'd only go on a mad one every so often and it'd be a huge deal if they did.

In this Bali crew, i feel like Siobhan is exactly the same as the younger ones. Aoibhinn, who is 22, had to rescue her from a dead flower. Sinead is maturing faster than she is.

Reactions: 25
In my GAA club we're all friends of different ages but the older women in our group of friends act wiser than the younger and feel like our mentors.

When I lived Ios in Greece for a year, the older ex pats out there established solid businesses like pubs or restaurants, and were like mentors to us. They'd only go on a mad one every so often and it'd be a huge deal if they did.

In this Bali crew, i feel like Siobhan is exactly the same as the younger ones. Aoibhinn, who is 22, had to rescue her from a dead flower. Sinead is maturing faster than she is.
Yes! I'm over 40 and would absolutely be friendly with people in their 20s in a club or work situation. Might even go out the odd time! But most of my long-term friends are 40s or 50s. I haven't made my life about only hanging around with people a decade younger than me who are living a gap year life and trying to keep up with them. I grew out of it all loooong ago

Reactions: 13
She's has really pissed me off this morning "imagine never reading & only having your own perspective" what an insult who the hell does she think she is 😡 I'm not a reader never was but I can tell you now shiv my perspective in life is a great deal wider than yours 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She's has really pissed me off this morning "imagine never reading & only having your own perspective" what an insult who the hell does she think she is 😡 I'm not a reader never was but I can tell you now shiv my perspective in life is a great deal wider than yours 😡
The irony of that is she is so lacking in perspective, her way or the highway!
The word bint springs to mind a lot when I read Shiv’s rubbish.

Reactions: 34
That reading comment is another swiping generalisation. She believes everything she reads is true.

A very naive human.

Reactions: 29
Haha 😂 that made me laugh. I havnt watched the story yet. But can already say that she only has her perspective and dosnt read 😂. She forced herself to read 10 pages a day.

Does anyone remember when she went after that psychology student for suggesting to Sinead that colour book was in the nicest way possible - horseshit 😂. Then proceeded to bash Sineads lack of qualifications 😂😂😂.

The irony in her posts. God she’s a thick bleep - maybe get out of the sun Siobhan. Seems to be rotting the brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
See that young lad she’s been hanging out with, Kegs97 or something like that, has an OF lol. Will Shiv make an appearance on it I wonder??
Ah no way ffs. Anytime he pops up on a story I have to skip it immediately. Did a vlog on going to Turkey for a hair transplant and has been wearing a hat ever since. Enough said.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn't have the complexion of a healthy person. Looks unwell. And that's down to lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
Ah no way ffs. Anytime he pops up on a story I have to skip it immediately. Did a vlog on going to Turkey for a hair transplant and has been wearing a hat ever since. Enough said.
Just looked at his Instagram. God, imagine volunteering to spend more than a second with that prat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So even though she said she needed or wanted a day of rest she ended up going lifting. When she said weird having a shower in the morning I loled ya it would be as u don't do it often enough. She literally only ever has one perspective her own and is surrounded by people just like her.

Reactions: 12
Is she really getting her hog feet done and sitting there with her legs open. Poor lady having to deal with the oh furnace 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Is she really getting her hog feet done and sitting there with her legs open. Poor lady having to deal with the oh furnace 🙄
I get such exploitative vibes from her. An attitude of "these people should be greatful I'm giving them some work" as she orders them around for pittance and generally does be as horrible as possible.

Reactions: 18
I love reading but her comment annoyed me so much. Perspective is gained from life experience, conversations with people, the news, tv, travel, work.... it’s such a stupid comment by her! Ugh she’s so thick it’s painful

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.