Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
I’m struggling with this one (because I’ve gone soft probably) because he has Siobhan down to a T and as a person I don’t like her, BUT I also do think it’s quite a nasty thing to do?

she needs to get some self respect and stop laughing it off and following them like a crazed fan thinking the sun shines out of their arses, but I do think it’s one thing to take the piss out of her in their group chat but then another to do it so publicly? Like the only way she can save face is by laughing it off as if she’s in on the joke when it’s as clear as day she’s not and they aren’t reallllyyy joking like they fully mean those digs?? As much as I don’t think Siobhan is a nice person and the way she acts for her age is pathetic, I think that reel is stooping to her level?

It would be one thing to throw shade at just influencers in general or at someone who doesn’t even know you and won’t see it or care like an A list celeb or whoever, but a whole other ball game when it’s someone who thinks ye are friends and they kinda let her think that? Like they throw her a bone every so often (maybe in case they need accommodation) and then rip the piss and make snide comments? She needs to wise up and tell them to do one but I doubt she will. If she was a nicer person herself I’d feel way worse about it and think it was almost bullying making such a fool out of her but then half of me thinks she’s made this bed for herself??

• Heart
Reactions: 77

caramelsq

VIP Member
Why does she advertise vitamins looking like someone who lives in a hedge?
Her hair is awful, her lashes are ridiculous, who would watch that and buy those crappy vitamins?
Also, fuck off dry swallowing the creatine.
It’s disgusting to watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Why is going on like she won’t be there again in 3/4 months? One last sunrise, one last family meal, one last sniff of aoibhinns underwear, one last time exploiting a 3rd world country, one last time using the pool as an excuse not to shower

Is she dying? 😂 Or finally admitting she hasn’t got the funds to make it back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Joe2835

Reasons why Shiv is undeserving of any sympathy.
Stole a vaccine from a homeless person in order to further her hedonistic Western exploitative lifestyle.
Took the vaccine from a health care system (NHS) that she's never contributed to - immoral behaviour.
Tried to blame Randox for missing a flight when she knew she had Covid but took the chance anyway to try and fly back to Bali.
Is abusive to followers simply offering constructive advice.
Christmas in Dublin - flagrant super spreader behaviour putting the health of others at risk eg GAA player she latched onto for a selfie.
Financially exploits naive vulnerable insecure Irish women by pushing a very basic generic programne at a high price that they could find anywhere online for free.
Lives like a 19th Century British colonialist exploiting a third world country for her own hedonistic ends.
Is an intellectual snob hung up on her degree and LC score. More arrogant behaviour.
Pushes a lifestyle of alcohol abuse and poor diet as acceptable and desirable. A toxic message.
Does not follow her own programme.
Is rude and catty to those like Sinead Hegarty who are her only friends.
Plays up to drunken Irish "mad craic" stereotypes and lives in a sunny cheap Gaeltacht isolated from local people. Places our country in a negative like. As bad as English "ex pats" in Spain.
Pushes a dangerous message to women that overconsumption & drunkenness can be countered by excessive exercise.
Is completely immature.
Is bone idle.
Is tone deaf to the financial struggles of real working people in her home country - horrible fuel price post.
I could go on but won't but suffice to say she's brought this mockery on herself and deserves no sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

brandambassador

VIP Member
EIQ nutrition

siobhan’s last 3 coaches left her to go & do the eiq course & now both work for eiq.

anyway - I’ve 2 stone to lose since baby 18 months ago. Plus I have a colostomy bag & I’ve MS. Exercise is intermittent if anything. I need to be fit & healthy we are exploring surrogacy for embryos for number 2.

sent an enquiry to EIQ

had a consult with the owner to go through me, meds, goals etc,

then got matched with a coach who looks after people with MS & females etc. had zoom with her too.

today I have a zoom consult with the owner and the coach with a sample plan & if we all agree I start in 2 weeks on plan & program.

i should note I haven’t paid a Penny yet, the consults & matching are free to make sure you don’t feel like just money or a number to them.

must more professional than the furnace & cheaper per month!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Minniemoody

I was at one of her "fitness retreat " in Portugal a few years ago and it was a shit show. We did workouts on the beach each morning that she got some girl who was just recently qualified as a PT to do. She didn't have a clue what she doing. Shiv never did the classes with us just stood on her phone.
The hotel we stayed in had no gym so we had to travel and pay for a taxi to the gym at another hotel.
The restaurant we had lunch in was very cheap food. There was 2 people vegetarian and she told them to go to another restaurant and pay for it themselves if they didn't like what was on the menu. We were suppose to get daily motivation chats which only happened one. She decided to record the whole weekend but never asked anyone permission which a few people kicked off about and she had to scrap it. It was a joke.
I think she will destroy Sinead Heg retreat if she goes

• Wow
Reactions: 58

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
She really is Shiv the Redeemer 🤣 just wonder where that thigh gap is? Or is that only visible in the magic mirrors?

Secondly, would absolutely LOVE to work with a postnatal coach who rushed through her qualifications so she didn’t have to travel with the book. Absolutely shows her commitment and passion for pre and postnatal clients.

Shiv’s standard of work never ceases to amaze me. Absolute prime quality.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Tippedover21

VIP Member
"The year I said yes to everything before the world shut down"

The world never shut down for you Shiv. You still travelled like fuck and disregarded every guideline put before you.

Selfish bint

• Heart
Get to actual fuck!
She's the OG who invented Bali.
You're living at a fucking holiday destination!
She gonna make this comment in Portugal? Or she just going to go on about lack of vegetables and being catcalled?
And such a pathetic brag about drinking Patron. Spencer Pratt from the Hills circa 2003 called, he wants his flex back :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ViolaEsponola

I have been reading here for so long but had to join just to say Direns comment on Olimas post saying 'Ohahahahahahah' is a massive give away that this is completely directed at her. And if she see's that and is still following Diren everywhere he goes, she is just showing how desperate she is to be part of that group.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

TereseG

Wonder what her morning thoughts will bring today 🙄
I can’t believe I’m not hungover after drinking for 72 hours straight. It must have been because I was drinking Patron instead of my usual Irish Car Bombs ☘.

I still have my headache, that’s 17 days I’ve had it now. I’m going to treat myself to three Jizz sessions today. That seems to help….

It’s mad how similar Chhhhhhhangu is to Swords. There’s loads of Irish bars and I only ever seem to meet Irish people here. It’s mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

brandambassador

VIP Member
plastic paddy incoming..........
chicken fillet rolls CHECK
Dublin you beaut CHECK
drinking bulmers outside CHECK
Fanny smelling like a fish factory CHECK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

XXMOSHOLOXX

I haven't posted here as most of the time I feel as if I have nothing extra to add to what people as saying. I'm not really good with words. but in my opinion this is down and out bullying. Not banter. Whoever or whatever the person is and has done BUT
No one should be publicly humiliated like this especially from people whom you thought were your friends. It's one thing having strangers but this must cut to the bone. It just goes to show that not one of these insta personalities has any integrity. No way would I engage their services knowing that one of their own is the butt of their jokes. Imagine what they share about clients in this WhatsApp group.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

smurphette

VIP Member
Does she have to keep moving for visa or tax purposes? Not buying the whole just wanting to go home thing, even though I also don't believe Bali is the paradise she claims. I'd maybe manage a fortnight, with my own friends. If there with that Kegs and the rest, I'd be next seen on Banged Up Abroad probably 🔪🔪🔪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50