Siobh.OHagan #28 Toadattacker, workslacker, ExcelTracker, Cinnamonbun, Instahun, skin burned from the sun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder was it her idea for him to go frolicking in that rice field alongside his villa for his latest 'cringe' video?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't really argue with that. Shivs existence is content for that crew.

Anyone remember the Sven video not so long back. All accurate except for the shower part😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ingrid Goes West is about a girl who follows an influencer to LA. She goes to all of her brunch spots and bars and eventually befriends the influencer who treats her luke sh*t.

I recommend you watch. Ingrid O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It must be so difficult to punishment train while being so nutrient deficient! Especially strange considering she wolfs down thousands of calories daily 🤔

Maybe the nutrient deficiency comes down to the MyVitamins she advertises so regularly? Is she not taking them regularly, or… do they not work?

Honestly, when I open my supplement business (lol jk) I would LOVE for Shivs to be my brand ambassador! Telling people to buy them one day, and the next talking about how malnourished she is? Absolute DREAM ambassador. You just can’t help but believe every word she says 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She feels better after a rest day! Shocker! She is just the worst and has very little knowledge on how you should train.
Also, grateful for Gojek. The feeling won’t be mutual

Reactions: 15
It must be so difficult to punishment train while being so nutrient deficient! Especially strange considering she wolfs down thousands of calories daily 🤔

Maybe the nutrient deficiency comes down to the MyVitamins she advertises so regularly? Is she not taking them regularly, or… do they not work?

Honestly, when I open my supplement business (lol jk) I would LOVE for Shivs to be my brand ambassador! Telling people to buy them one day, and the next talking about how malnourished she is? Absolute DREAM ambassador. You just can’t help but believe every word she says 🙃
Oh good God she walked right into that one. Perhaps this post should be brought to MyNutrients attention...

Reactions: 12
Why would you put up the question about Diren and her being a thing? In her flipping dreams, she just wants us to think that she is considered attractive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why would you put up the question about Diren and her being a thing? In her flipping dreams, she just wants us to think that she is considered attractive
and her answer “he’s like my brother “

Yes Siobhan …brothers will actively ignore you when you visit their home town and will leave you all sad and alone, ghosting you and avoiding you … yes that is how “brothers” treat us…

Reactions: 33
It's so odd isn't it!!? He seen her like what twice in London last summer when she was actively putting herself in the same locations.

She just seems to be over at his place all the time? I reckon because she sees him as a ‘brother’ she just invites herself round

Looks like she shat that out

Reactions: 2
It’s actually driving me mad, same this morning. Her warrior 2 her legs should be parallel. She has them so far apart, yoga pro 😂😂😂 hasn’t a notion.

the whole diren situation is completely embarrassing too, she has no shame
Absolutely dreadful isnt it ? Which is why to be honest while all the yoga apps are great nothing actually beats an in person class with an actual teacher guiding you through poses (even just initially!) as you will not get the benefits/do it right otherwise.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.