Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's after having stories about how she hopes young girls haven't been so influenced by diet culture and then she puts up a pic of her in a bikini looking really toned and slim. Aren't these the images that contribute to 'diet culture' and feeling you need to look like that. It's not a natural picture of her, it's a pic of her working the angles and properly posing to present her body in a particular way.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Missing Bali and giving herself 11 out of 10 now on the oven, special offer & a sales pitch then from a dehydrated session moth this morning 😂😂 yes siobhs looks like you had one helluva time this weekend that the funds took an absolute walloping .
She’s truly disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Honestly I don’t know how she considers herself a functioning adult

Reactions: 20
She's after having stories about how she hopes young girls haven't been so influenced by diet culture and then she puts up a pic of her in a bikini looking really toned and slim. Aren't these the images that contribute to 'diet culture' and feeling you need to look like that. It's not a natural picture of her, it's a pic of her working the angles and properly posing to present her body in a particular way.
I agree. It's all part of her "eat like me drink like me look like me" furnace sales tactic. Comes on her stories admitting she's over done it yet again but then throws up a bikin shot of her looking fit and healthy. Its such false advertising. Siobhan started her fitness journey 7 years ago.. Shes looks very good for someone who eats and drinks as she does, but it's unrealistic for someone starting off. No calorie deficit will accommodate the amount of pizzas, alcohol etc that she consumes on a daily basis.

Reactions: 26
And again not one mention of what is happening in Bali right now, her home, where she can run to when she's ran out of money. She is a class A bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree. It's all part of her "eat like me drink like me look like me" furnace sales tactic. Comes on her stories admitting she's over done it yet again but then throws up a bikin shot of her looking fit and healthy. Its such false advertising. Siobhan started her fitness journey 7 years ago.. Shes looks very good for someone who eats and drinks as she does, but it's unrealistic for someone starting off. No calorie deficit will accommodate the amount of pizzas, alcohol etc that she consumes on a daily basis.
And she can only maintain her body because she has time to walk 20,000 steps a day and do to two exercise classes... Anyone working 9-5 cannot do that so can't eat like her but she wouldn't admit that!

Reactions: 29
Im all for people doing what the want, I don't care tbh what ahe drinks, eats, but how can you promote a fitness program right after saying you're dying from a bender?
Yeah and I wouldnt mind but it's not as if it's every now and again it's constant shite food and drinking. I wouldnt want young girls watching her stories and thinking this is normal because it's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally agree, also her diet and alcohol consumption is terrible for mental and emotional health too.

I remember seeing those magazines growing up and had hoped we were past that way of thinking. But had also hoped that food consumption and exercise were becoming more about a whole feeling of being fit and strong emotionally and physically not just slim.

I want young girls to be active and healthy through sport and nutrition, rather than crash dieting on slim fast. But there is no way she is a positive influence, her diet and excessive step count is unrealistic for most people. The power of Instagram to influence young people into debt and unrealistic lifestyles can be as damaging as beach body articles in magazines.

She is only managing to fight off the fat because she works out so much. Her form is terrible, but she is gasping for breath when she does post workouts so is pushing herself in that moment. But she has no definition in her body. Her mid section, her skin and her hair are telling a different story to the one she's peddling

She is worse imo than any normal diet culture tactics. The ones of old were known for their unrealistic calorie intake.

• Heart
I want young girls to be active and healthy through sport and nutrition, rather than crash dieting on slim fast. But there is no way she is a positive influence, her diet and excessive step count is unrealistic for most people. The power of Instagram to influence young people into debt and unrealistic lifestyles can be as damaging as beach body articles in magazines.
It’s why I’m always thinking how the likes of Shiv have a platform and there’s some Olympian athletes without one.

They’re the ones young girls and boys should be looking up to for inspiration. Not someone who is in a binge/repeat/reset cycle. If she didn’t do her 40,000 steps a day. She would be piling on the weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Missing Bali and giving herself 11 out of 10 now on the oven, special offer & a sales pitch then from a dehydrated session moth this morning 😂😂 yes siobhs looks like you had one helluva time this weekend that the funds took an absolute walloping .
She’s truly disgusting
Dehydrated session moth🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally agree, also her diet and alcohol consumption is terrible for mental and emotional health too.

I remember seeing those magazines growing up and had hoped we were past that way of thinking. But had also hoped that food consumption and exercise were becoming more about a whole feeling of being fit and strong emotionally and physically not just slim.

Totally agree her insta account and her mentality towards everything in life should come with a health warning. The tit she's spouts is just as bad as some of these mag articles. She's def not someone I would want my daughter looking up to.

Reactions: 14
Ugh even the way she says 'meals' she says meeulls. And that meeull looks like something on a plane 😩
There's no way she's eating that hungover, that went straight in the bin.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ugh even the way she says 'meals' she says meeulls. And that meeull looks like something on a plane 😩
There's no way she's eating that hungover, that went straight in the bin.
Agree! You can hear the distaste in her voice. It’s the attitude of her! “I don’t like broccoli”…well then make your own bleeping meals instead of complaining about freebies!

I could barley make it through her stories. Her skin,lips and overall appearance scream anything BUT health.
She’s making the word diet sound like it’s bad. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being aware of what you eat. Latest stats have Ireland In the lead pack of obesity in Europe where we were once the total opposite. It’s liars like her have people believing they can eat and drink as they please and have zero consequences.

Reactions: 23
I don’t find her food/health related posts relatable at all. I’m naturally tall and slim and am lucky that way genetically but I also know how to dress and pose myself just like Shiv does so if you saw a pic of me you’d presume I was happy with how my body looked. I (just like Shiv) don’t post pics of my body on days when I’m bloated or lethargic from too much chocolate or a Chinese at the weekend and I deffo don’t edit my body to make it seem like I can get away with those things and my body not change at all. It’s misleading. The woman eats magnums and pizza as though they are food groups and then posts about how dieting is bad for you (Implying she doesn’t do it) and puts up bikini pics where she’s really toned and slim. It even contradicts the reel she did in Bali around the same time where we can see her body isn’t that toned? Remember the shock factor of the video Fliss posted of her walking into the sea? There was nothing wrong with shivs appearance in it but no one had ever seen her looking like that before because of how deceitful she is.
Like I mentioned above, I’m built quite slim but if I ate the way she does, you might not see it on the outside but I’d feel like tit inside? There’s no way she FEELS healthy? I had a dinner out this weekend and a takeaway as well which hasn’t happened in I don’t know how long and I don’t feel guilty about it, but I do feel sluggish and bloated today, she does that multiple times a week? I didn’t want to get out of bed this morning after only a few drinks 😂 and I’ll be back to cooking for myself now for another few weeks. I just can’t imagine living like she does and then having the audacity to speak about other peoples lifestyle habits.
She almost makes me feel bad like I’m bragging by saying I cook for myself or I wouldn’t have takeaways very often (don’t get me wrong I have a problem with chocolate😂) but I nearly feel like I have to say I’m not trying to be condescending saying these things, I just genuinely feel like I’m in the majority here and this is normal whereas the way Siobhan eats and drinks is not? Like maybe yeah if you’re 18 and in college for the first time but not at 32? I think she does look great for what she does but if she didn’t do all the exercise and steps I’m not so sure. I just can’t imagine she feels at her best, and her stories this morning I’m sorry but she really didn’t look it.

• Heart
I honestly think she’s got major disordered eating issues as a result of her extreme cutting phase all those years ago and now the pendulum has swung in the other direction and she justifies a major junk food habit by painting those skinny / cut years as “miserable”. But now she eats whatever the hell she wants, flexible dieting, loves her grub etc etc but in reality it’s just the other side of the same coin where she binges on all the crap stuff she previously denied herself and over exercises to prevent herself from falling into obesity. In a way I feel sorry for her because there’s no greater personal hell, but also she’s cashing in on this and selling it as “health and well-being”, which is so unethical and disturbing.

It’s not healthy or aspirational, it’s just Shiv denying her own problem and justifying her terrible food choices because she does an unsustainable amount of daily exercise. The problem is she looks like death, her diet shows all over her face and she keeps literally running from herself by country hopping. It’s sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I could barley make it through her stories. Her skin,lips and overall appearance scream anything BUT health.
She’s making the word diet sound like it’s bad. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being aware of what you eat. Latest stats have Ireland In the lead pack of obesity in Europe where we were once the total opposite. It’s liars like her have people believing they can eat and drink as they please and have zero consequences.
Yes! Most people can eat what they want but if someone has issues with food they will need to diet. My cousin is naturally slim, eats what she likes and doesn’t even know what a calorie is. However, she eats when hungry, has correct portions and eats a balanced diet. I on the other hand fluctuate massively, if told to eat what I want, I eat like a kid at a 90’s buffet (no hummus to be seen!). In order to stay at a healthy weight I have to diet or follow some sort of plan. Nothing mental, nothing too restrictive. She associates diet with her body building diet, that’s why she has a negative view point. If we could all eat what we like and lose weight then there would be no obesity crisis. Just because someone can eat pizza, takeouts, magnums everyday and remain slim doesn’t mean they should!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.