Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did it for BLM but I think the recent one was children's books or something 🙄
She also decided to give Palestine some of her time as well during the Israeli bombing raids in Eid Al Fitr.

Mahmoud Abbas, King Hussein and even Bashar Al Assad all rang me and warned of dire consequences for Ireland if crappy gym programs, crap leggings, mouldy Birkenstocks and swipe ups were ever brought by SOH to the Middle East

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unusual for Shiver me timbers to be this quiet even with a hangover. Must’ve taken it to 11 last night

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah now you need to scroll back to more than over the past few weeks.... Last year Ireland in lockdown she comes home from Bali, stayed in Leanne Moores, then back to Dublin Swords, them apartment rental with Sinead in IFSC. The whole of Ireland was in a 5km radius lockdown of which she completely ignored. And dont even get me started on her in Bad Bobs- google that one for yourself.

Fucks off back to Bali then when she was done with "that summer in Dublin" and had now come back to Ireland via Portugal and UK to avail of a free Vaccination from NHS.

Yes loads of people are travelling now and it's all over Instagram, BUT the slight difference being we've been allowed international travel since 19th July.....SOH treated this entire pandemic as a joke! I'm surprised she even got the Vaccination!!
That’s if she actually got the vaccine

Reactions: 4
She boils my blood. Goes on piss, spends too much, throw up a few fake reviews and open the furnace 🙄 some advertisement

Reactions: 14
Did you not know he was in her apartment this morning?
Oh yeah, probs over for breakfast before the race-
Shiobhan treating him to the week old champagne with a spoon in to keep it fresh. And the top secret word famous mouth watering rocky road ohagan special. He is probs waiting to marry her just to get the recipe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she smash down pizza yesterday too 🤢 She has the eating habits of a 5 year old, pizza, ice cream limited veg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It looks like she has turned the comments on her YouTube video (Flying Bali to Portugal First class 🤢) back on. Why would she do that? Would it be something to do with getting ad revenue?

Reactions: 3
It looks like she has turned the comments on her YouTube video (Flying Bali to Portugal First class 🤢) back on. Why would she do that? Would it be something to do with getting ad revenue?
Maybe she was filming a new YouTube today and that’s why she was so quiet 😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.