Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah now you need to scroll back to more than over the past few weeks.... Last year Ireland in lockdown she comes home from Bali, stayed in Leanne Moores, then back to Dublin Swords, them apartment rental with Sinead in IFSC. The whole of Ireland was in a 5km radius lockdown of which she completely ignored. And dont even get me started on her in Bad Bobs- google that one for yourself.

Fucks off back to Bali then when she was done with "that summer in Dublin" and had now come back to Ireland via Portugal and UK to avail of a free Vaccination from NHS.

Yes loads of people are travelling now and it's all over Instagram, BUT the slight difference being we've been allowed international travel since 19th July.....SOH treated this entire pandemic as a joke! I'm surprised she even got the Vaccination!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ah no It defo is u, maybe read what I had said in previous posts....few deep breaths to calm yourself down there. Didn't slate anyone at all here.
get a room you 2 lol

look - SOH has pissed off a lot of ppl here, and by your own admission you said you are not up to date with what she has been doing.
So maybe some ppl are angry at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah no It defo is u, maybe read what I had said in previous posts....few deep breaths to calm yourself down there. Didn't slate anyone at all here.
Oh I’m calm. Sipping on my gin watching some Disney+.

but Siobhan is a bleep. She’s a bleep. bleep. bleep. bleep… and every other swear word you can think off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh I’m calm. Sipping on my gin watching some Disney+.

but Siobhan is a bleep. She’s a bleep. bleep. bleep. bleep… and every other swear word you can think off. 😂
Can that just be the title of the next thread.

Doesn't need to rhyme or riddle!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can that just be the title of the next thread.

Doesn't need to rhyme or riddle!! 😂😂
Ah we need it to rhyme.
Siobhan O’Hagan can’t count, wants to mount, on the hunt, but ultimately a massive bleep.

Wow I feel like Taylor swift 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s just a gowl with a gutter pallet
Im only following cos we are the same age and i cant wait to see her when she’s 40 😂 (she looks 10 years older than me anyway…)

Reactions: 10
So up to this week I was going to comment to everyone and say.. seriously leave her alone. This was after unfollowing her for a while. Been following again for couple of weeks, and honestly see no problem in her traveling, as I know some many who are doing the same. And believe me it's so hard I've family in UK and havent seen them since xmas 2019, so don't agree with her being called a c for that. But she has pissed me off with the book thing, Who does she think she is to belittle people on books they've enjoyed, I read that book and loved it so much, maybe not best book ever..but I loved it. Isn't that the point of reading, to get pleasure, any book can overtake as a favourite. Plus I got a book on her recommendation and it was the biggest load of s**te ever!!
Absolutely agree with you. The travelling doesn’t bother me- each to their own and if you’re following guidelines who cares. I always said in this pandemic you can only account for yourself and your own actions. Let everyone else worry about their own safety!
but slagging off the books that people read is so ignorant on her part. Perhaps English wasn’t her strong subject. When a person reads a book they bring their own unique experiences, background, viewpoints and perspectives to the piece of literature. One person’s interpretation can be completely different to another because of this. So to sit on your high horse and declare your opinion to be the right one On a book is incredibly narrow minded in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree with you. The travelling doesn’t bother me- each to their own and if you’re following guidelines who cares. I always said in this pandemic you can only account for yourself and your own actions. Let everyone else worry about their own safety!
but slagging off the books that people read is so ignorant on her part. Perhaps English wasn’t her strong subject. When a person reads a book they bring their own unique experiences, background, viewpoints and perspectives to the piece of literature. One person’s interpretation can be completely different to another because of this. So to sit on your high horse and declare your opinion to be the right one On a book is incredibly narrow minded in my opinion.
"And if you're following guidelines who cares", except she didn't follow guidelines, did pcr tests before flights & then went out partying, that's not following guidelines that's being a selfish bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hang on....did we all miss the part where she didn't follow guidelines?? Or did i Dream the whole thing up??!! We had a 5km radius and she went from Naas to Dublin? She jumped from bubble to bubble like it was game!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So up to this week I was going to comment to everyone and say.. seriously leave her alone. This was after unfollowing her for a while. Been following again for couple of weeks, and honestly see no problem in her traveling, as I know some many who are doing the same. And believe me it's so hard I've family in UK and havent seen them since xmas 2019, so don't agree with her being called a c for that. But she has pissed me off with the book thing, Who does she think she is to belittle people on books they've enjoyed, I read that book and loved it so much, maybe not best book ever..but I loved it. Isn't that the point of reading, to get pleasure, any book can overtake as a favourite. Plus I got a book on her recommendation and it was the biggest load of s**te ever!!
So it's not okay when we are annoyed by things she does that we care about but it's okay once she does something that annoys you specifically on something you care about? Then it's fine to come on and slate her. But only then?

Oh and @whytho12345 you're not off the hook either. TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"And if you're following guidelines who cares", except she didn't follow guidelines, did pcr tests before flights & then went out partying, that's not following guidelines that's being a selfish bleep
Hang on....did we all miss the part where she didn't follow guidelines?? Or did i Dream the whole thing up??!! We had a 5km radius and she went from Naas to Dublin? She jumped from bubble to bubble like it was game!
Common sense. Thank you 😂. I’m all for travelling if it’s done RIGHT and was for an essential reason. She got her PCR tests grand… then twice documented a mad night out. Basically no point in getting them.
She lied to get into Portugal. They weren’t accepting tourists. So you lied getting into the country. Bounced around bubbles. Acting the complete and utter twit dancing in bad bobs (I think). Sneaky deletes the next morning.

Oh let’s not forgot the best part. Actively making fun of the pandemic at the beginning and making fun of people taking it seriously. Yet first sign of trouble in Bali she fucked off out of there and back to Ireland. She’s a disgusting individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She took insensitive pictures at a grave site if I remember correctly. I'm sure one of the other tattlers can remind us? Shiv has always been an insensitive person though
OMG!!!! She actually is THAT stupid!! She may have been trying to come across as funny but it went down like a lead balloon

Reactions: 7
Common sense. Thank you 😂. I’m all for travelling if it’s done RIGHT and was for an essential reason. She got her PCR tests grand… then twice documented a mad night out. Basically no point in getting them.
She lied to get into Portugal. They weren’t accepting tourists. So you lied getting into the country. Bounced around bubbles. Acting the complete and utter twit dancing in bad bobs (I think). Sneaky deletes the next morning.

Oh let’s not forgot the best part. Actively making fun of the pandemic at the beginning and making fun of people taking it seriously. Yet first sign of trouble in Bali she fucked off out of there and back to Ireland. She’s a disgusting individual.
Did she make fun of the pandemic at the beginning? What did she do? 🥴

Reactions: 4
Did she make fun of the pandemic at the beginning? What did she do? 🥴
Yea sh made a video basically mocking people who where taking it so seriously. Surprisingly once she fled Bali. She took the video down 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I agree - the woman is a bleep. She's taken the absolute piss throughout the pandemic, a time when most people are pulling together and adhering the to the rules to do what they can to reduce the spread and bring an end to restrictions. She's acted as if she is above all the rules and regulations because she LiVeS DifFeRenTlY (massive eye roll) which to me is a massive duck YOU to people who have stuck to them. Lying about essential reasons to travel and acting like covid is just this huge inconvenience. I'm a Brit, and she's come to London when she had no need to ("hot girl summer" isn't classed as essential FYI Siobhan) spreading her potential covid germs around my city and then uses a vaccine that was intended for British residents (after never paid into the NHS which has been hugely negatively affected by Covid) just so she can continue bleeping about getting pissed and putting up pointless videos of sped up poorly executed yoga. This pandemic has had a huge effect on me in more ways than one and to watch someone take the bleeping piss is deserving of the title bleep in my opinion.

And that doesn't even touch on her crappy diet and lifestyle when she's supposed to be an advocate of health and wellness as a PT, her superior "I'm so clever and well read" attitude and the way she treats her misguided mate Sinead. duck the bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.