Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she actually looks like she just crawled out of a dustbin, clearly doesn't care what she looks like. She has really gone downhill in the last few years. Jesus woman brush your hair 🤣
Wouldn’t mind. But she literally got her hair redone on Monday like. Shows what sweating all day and not showering does to your hair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't get over her talking about the book. "It's not too harsh, it's a boring book".. ehm. Okay, that's your opinion, great, and fine to say you think so. But to act like your opinion about a subjective art form is gospel is so conceited it's unbelievable. And to say that people who liked this should just wait for her recommendations.. I mean..

I love JP books, and I enjoyed Atomic Habits etc, and I'd never put anyone down for reading them, but they're more the type of books I pick if I want an easy read I don't need to think much about, and I think that's pretty much the only type of book she enjoys.

She highlights sections of books she *thinks* applies to herself because she can't actually read between the lines or understand context very well half the time, and most of those books are very heavy handed - on purpose, because the point is to help any person who picks them up to understand topics they might have felt were quite complex/difficult to implement (like atomic habit does). Not to say there's anything wrong with them, but they're hardly subtle or require the audience to think much - they're books where it's just "read this and do exactly as it says!". Even the books she reads I think are excellent she highlights the worst parts of because she just doesn't see the better bits - she probably doesn't really read them properly, anyway.

Books are amazing and I love reading so much so to put a whole bunch of people down when you're hardly Shakespeare yourself is just ridiculous. I mean, I'm an avid fan of the worst, crappiest, cheesiest romantic films I can find and will happily choose one over an oscar-winning drama, cause that's my jam. But I'm not pretending to be an expert film critic, so.

She reads books that spell it out for her so she doesn't have to think for herself, perhaps because she's incapable of that (not like she likes to go around just copying what other people do or anything- oh..). And I'm all for people enjoying easy read books, and not everyone wants to read a book they have to really think about or decipher (same as the point above about fast and furious v subtitled films!).

The thing I love so much about reading is there's a book out there for everyone, no matter what you're into. Something Siobhan doesn't seem to grasp, because all of life's a competition, and she can't see that she's so far off the race track she's in the bloody ocean anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Siobhan isn’t a reader. Reading 10 pages per day of 3 different books does not indicate a love of reading. A genuine reader will lose themself in a book and just want to keep reading. She’s full of tit…not just the dominos!!
Amen!!🙏🏼 I can’t understand this fad all those “woke” instapukes have of reading 10pages a day of 20 books daily. It’s ridiculous. How do they keep track of what’s going on in the book then?? Also people have read for years, why are they making it seem like it’s this new thing in lifestyle and wellness!!

Reactions: 20
I'd hate to be out in same pub as her. You could risk getting filmed for content for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I applied for another postgrad a while ago, and was interviewed recently. It’s been 15years since I left University. The Interview panel said that my previous third level qualifications(hons degree and masters) were barely relevant now, as it was so long ago. They were far more concerned with my actual CV.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh my God she's going to try write a book isn't she
She did try. About a year ago? She made a big fuss about how she had an exciting announcement and then said she was writing a book. Mentioned it once or twice again and then nothing. Then someone asked her about it a few months later and she said something about how she has better ways to provide value right now or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh my God she's going to try write a book isn't she
She's green with envy about the relative success Danielle Moyles had with her book Jump - I'd bet any money that Siobhan thinks that was her angle for a book (just go, eat pray love, blahblahblah), and Danielle swooped in 😂

Read Jump, thought it was muck tbh, but at least Danielle pulled the finger out and wrote something. Siobhan doesn't have the discipline to write, end of story. But she'd like to think she does 🙄

Reactions: 10
She's green with envy about the relative success Danielle Moyles had with her book Jump - I'd bet any money that Siobhan thinks that was her angle for a book (just go, eat pray love, blahblahblah), and Danielle swooped in 😂

Read Jump, thought it was muck tbh, but at least Danielle pulled the finger out and wrote something. Siobhan doesn't have the discipline to write, end of story. But she'd like to think she does 🙄
😂 she doesn't have the discipline. Sure she can’t even shower daily or eat properly. As someone going through a second draft of a book - it’s loads of editing 😂.
To Siobhan it’s just writing your thoughts down and sending it on 😂

Reactions: 12
Amen!!🙏🏼 I can’t understand this fad all those “woke” instapukes have of reading 10pages a day of 20 books daily. It’s ridiculous. How do they keep track of what’s going on in the book then?? Also people have read for years, why are they making it seem like it’s this new thing in lifestyle and wellness!!
Instapukes, love it!

Totally agree with everyone she is not a reader. If anything shes a non reader if she has to schedule in time each morning to read 10 pages, she's not a reader just like she's not hygienic as she has to schedule in showers!! Did you know its her nails that cause her acne & not the fact that she sweats & doesn't wash.

Reactions: 11
I went to the Hair Lounge today- my stylist new Shiv but wasn’t in the day she popped in for her extensions last week.
I told her about the goings on with her vaccination and she was disgusted. I asked outright if influencers look to get freebies and she said she wasn’t allowed to say….while winking. Then she told me to read between the lines 🤣🤣🤣

I had to fill out a form when I arrived and one of the questions was whether I’d been outside Ireland in the last 14 days. Hope Shiv was honest!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What is this absolute tack show she’s at? Drinking cocktails and eating pizza in a drag / karaoke bar at 12 noon after waking with a hangover?

I honestly don’t understand how she can advertise as a PT. She is a literal advertisement for living a trash lifestyle and neglecting your health. I went to a PT for a few months last year and he would’ve refused to work with me if I’d been eating and drinking like this. Because it’s so unhealthy, so irresponsible and no amount of training can cancel it out. Not that she doesn’t try, with the excessive punishment exercise every day.

And she looked like a homeless drug addict in those stories recently. I honestly think she has mental health problems, at least two if not three addictions and she’s spiralling.

Reactions: 35
Just for some perspective, 500 points in the LC (c. 2006) was just 6 B’s. Like you can literally not even get one single A and still get 500 points. It shows dedication and a bit of preperation, but it doesn’t mean you are intelligent.

Similarly, she did an entry level undergrad financial maths degree in the 5th best university of a very small country. Again, fair play to her but its nothing impressive.

Surrounding yourself with airheads with no degree (guess who) and rubbing these mediocre achievements in their face is just so pathetic I might explode.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So up to this week I was going to comment to everyone and say.. seriously leave her alone. This was after unfollowing her for a while. Been following again for couple of weeks, and honestly see no problem in her traveling, as I know some many who are doing the same. And believe me it's so hard I've family in UK and havent seen them since xmas 2019, so don't agree with her being called a c for that. But she has pissed me off with the book thing, Who does she think she is to belittle people on books they've enjoyed, I read that book and loved it so much, maybe not best book ever..but I loved it. Isn't that the point of reading, to get pleasure, any book can overtake as a favourite. Plus I got a book on her recommendation and it was the biggest load of s**te ever!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.