Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So James and Diren always do BJJ at 7.. so off little Shiv goes to change her morning routine. Gail's can wait for true love!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg she actually changed off the back of that video making fun of her. They could make her do anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
IT WAS FUCKIN ONE OF YESE! Disgustan!
🤣🤣 She can’t grasp that maybe they have unfollowed because of her mundane contact.

So James and Diren always do BJJ at 7.. so off little Shiv goes to change her morning routine. Gail's can wait for true love!
Did you notice when he posted about almond croissants the other day and said he wouldn’t say where it was as they’ll sell out… we know what he meant!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Shiv's diary:
Thursday 29th July
8:30am - 8:30pm - rest

Where will I find to wash up that pan from yesterday or cook another meal? It's just so tight..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely that burn by yer man Sven has her changed the routine sharpish.

Also she goes out of her way to say she was sparring with a man. Why not just say "I spent an hour sparring"

Reactions: 9
That new video.... What is she actually talking about?? It makes no sense whatsoever. You can't diet because you have to have fun in summer....what? Does that apply to spring too🤪 you can actually do both if you choose..... Absolute dose.

Also, it's easy for her to say with the physique she has but she'll do well to remember that she didn't build the body she has now eating the way she does.

It was a strict approach, carefully counted macros, tailored hypertrophy training with progressive overload that saw her shed fat and build muscle.

It's due to that work over the years that she can now get away with eating like a total imbecile. Selling the narrative that you too can achieve her shape whilst also eating like a tool is just bleeping wrong.
I have been thinking this for AGES! Getting really lean is difficult and takes extreme dedication and yes, often restriction in some form - you definitely cannot have all the food you want. You just can’t. You will probably need support, which is why she hired the best in the business, Recalibrated Bodies. But then maintaining that leanness (in some form) is easier.

Also, she’s tall and broad and probably has a fairly high calorie allowance, even in a cut. So her diet WILL be more flexible. Petite people just wouldn’t be able to get away with the way she eats if they want to be lean. They just can’t, it’s completely unrealistic.

EDIT: So yeah, just to say people looking at her thinking ohmigodwow I can eat pizza and crisps and drink every day and be lean like Siobhan!

No. No you can’t. You’d need to do a really intense cut, build lean muscle and then dial up your calories again. Probably a good 6 months to a year of a hard slog before you can even think about eating and drinking the way she does.

Reactions: 14
I have been thinking this for AGES! Getting really lean is difficult and takes extreme dedication and yes, often restriction in some form - you definitely cannot have all the food you want. You just can’t. You will probably need support, which is why she hired the best in the business, Recalibrated Bodies. But then maintaining that leanness (in some form) is easier.

Also, she’s tall and broad and probably has a fairly high calorie allowance, even in a cut. So her diet WILL be more flexible. Petite people just wouldn’t be able to get away with the way she eats if they want to be lean. They just can’t, it’s completely unrealistic.

EDIT: So yeah, just to say people looking at her thinking ohmigodwow I can eat pizza and crisps and drink every day and be lean like Siobhan!

No. No you can’t. You’d need to do a really intense cut, build lean muscle and then dial up your calories again. Probably a good 6 months to a year of a hard slog before you can even think about eating and drinking the way she does.
Spot on 👏🏻

I do it myself. I've been really lean when I have a goal to focus on but then maintain a lowish body fat year round. I can eat whatever I want within reason but I generally prioritise my protein intake and vegetables cause you know.... Health. And that flexibility is ONLY because I spent years putting the hard work in.

She basically advised her to just sleep more. Not even any help in her answer. She has no clue. So dangerous.
So patronising.... Aww well done, sure just look after your kids and sleep... Training can wait....no help whatsoever.

No mention of how eating nutrient dense food and consistently training will over time increase your energy. That even 1 hour of meal prep on a Sunday will have you set up for the week. Or, if you find yourself tired in the evening, perhaps keep the majority of your meals for later on in the day.

She hasn't a clue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The sponsored athlete cracks me up every time.
I’m an athlete. I get paid to train full time. Which means I train all day, eat accordingly, and can afford my own outfits without asking the general public to swipe up for a link. And I don’t need a single soul to validate my career choice. #paidathlete

Ironically, I also live next door to a dominos and have never had it included in my meal plan... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Eat what you want and not diet is totally fine if your choice of foods are Whole Foods/lean meats. I could say to someone I eat what I like and stay slim and healthy but not elaborate on the fact that my natural diet these days is pretty clean regardless. But If your diet is naturally high in processed foods you can’t and shouldn’t be eating what you want.
She’s a walking bleep. There are no other words for her. She is a fraud. Utterly clueless and lacking in any self control or education around nutrition.

Reactions: 13
Not sure what all the hate here is about.

just finished my 3 months on the furnace.

ive Lost an amazing €237 (€79 x 3 for those of ye in pass and foundation maths)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Siobhans mantra is literally eat whatever you want, eat more calories, don’t worry about it, own your choices etc etc. Why would you pay 79 a month for that? Just download MyFitnessPal surely?

Reactions: 10
I literally came on here to say that. I actually couldn’t believe my eyes!!!!! Whattt? 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈
I’m not sure what the rules are at BJJ but would blue belts roll with absolute beginners?? Can’t see how that would be beneficial to anyone. Or maybe she just needs to be in proximity to him!! Also one burn from Sven and she changes her entire morning routine which has been the basis of her preachings for months now, how it’s non negotiable, how she has habit stacked!! She is such a flake — not sure why I’m surprised

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure what the rules are at BJJ but would blue belts roll with absolute beginners?? Can’t see how that would be beneficial to anyone. Or maybe she just needs to be in proximity to him!! Also one burn from Sven and she changes her entire morning routine which has been the basis of her preachings for months now, how it’s non negotiable, how she has habit stacked!! She is such a flake — not sure why I’m surprised
Yeh I think it would be to casually bump into him outside. It can’t be unrelated. She literally found out what time he goes what….yesterday, the day before? 😂🙈

Who’s Sven?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.