Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think she doesn't cook because she associates it with when she did that bikini comp and it causes a food trigger. That bikini comp She never mentions it so might have escaped a few people 😆😆 but she was just having premade meals than too and using plastic cutlery and paper plates so I dunno cooking can't be triggering cos she gorges multiple times a week on dominos and too me that would be more horrible to look at the demolished remains of all the cardboard food box's. I dunno I guess she is just a stereotypical white privileged girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she never stays at home for long, for fear of being asked to help with housework? 🤔 Easier to book a hotel and have "the help" deal with cleaning up after her.

She's a therapist's dream, honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes sharing a video where shes answering a question about dieting over summer from a follower and her answer is just don't.

What a bleeping hole. Shes so privileged!!!!! Imagine standing infront of someone who is very overweight and its causing them all sorts of problems (depression, binge eating, self loathing, negative self image, out of breath/bad health) and shes like OH JUST DONT BOTHER SURE ITS GRAND

duck her! Idiot! She could use her platform to teach people like that about food and nutrition and cooking and how to have a healthy diet/lifestyle, how to fuel your body so that you have energy for exercise (THE LIST IS ENDLESS) but NO just don't bother because im happy being a lazy bleep and get away with it by using exercise as a punishment so you should too!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That video. Honestly.

Don't diet over the summer - just eat what you want...
..... BUT I'm still opening up limited space tomorrow for the Furnace so everyone can lose weight! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Can't even process the hypocritical preaching here.

And I think a lot of people actually find it easier to lose weight during summer than winter tbh - good weather for exercise, more activities and sun light helping your mood etc. Winter and dark evenings can make walks trickier and comfort food an easier option.

Reactions: 31
Shes sharing a video where shes answering a question about dieting over summer from a follower and her answer is just don't.

What a bleeping hole. Shes so privileged!!!!! Imagine standing infront of someone who is very overweight and its causing them all sorts of problems (depression, binge eating, self loathing, negative self image, out of breath/bad health) and shes like OH JUST DONT BOTHER SURE ITS GRAND

duck her! Idiot! She could use her platform to teach people like that about food and nutrition and cooking and how to have a healthy diet/lifestyle, how to fuel your body so that you have energy for exercise (THE LIST IS ENDLESS) but NO just don't bother because im happy being a lazy bleep and get away with it by using exercise as a punishment so you should too!!!!
I mean not to bash a follower when they’re down. But going to Siobhan for fitness and nutrition advice…. There’s a mistake there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It's astounding how many of her followers eat up this tripe.

It's a really strange world we are living in. People are losing the ability to think for themselves.

Reactions: 18
Her coffee thoughts are so so so annoying. No one cares and they don’t help anyone, they are never interesting who does she think she is posting it every day

“ my hair washing days are all over the place with the extensions “ 🙄

“ I don’t know how I’m going to cook my omelette”

Who wants to read that????

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Her coffee thoughts are so so so annoying. No one cares and they don’t help anyone, they are never interesting who does she think she is posting it every day

I think the videos of her morning yoga is even worse, who even wants to see that crap?

Reactions: 19

She is as dry as an auld shite. Her coffee thoughts make me think she'd be riveting to listen to on a night out :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.