Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you walking the recommended 40,000 steps a day?
That’s a bit rude @Markbire . I didn’t have time for any steps today as I made an omlette and between cracking and frying the egg, and washing up - well the day got away from me and I didn’t even leave the kitchen. I don’t need you’re judgement on my lack of steps I shouldn’t have to justify myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Have you seen this post by one of the JS crew, Sven something, he’s based in Ibiza.totally taking the piss out of the likes of Siobhan - or possibly Siobhan herself 😂he also has a video on his page where he pretends to get up at 5am, goes through a load of stuff he has to do for the day, then goes back to bed around 5.30 😂
A7378A4D-1590-40EF-A684-48CD89E5D5C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
She used her own fake account to interact with her new post as the first comment. 😂 It’s definitely her, her mum is a follower. Here is the evidence, your honour.
Omg be a bit creative with a name Jesus. Also only person she replied too. dope

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So why is she charging €79 a month for a 3 month stint to tell people "love your body as it is"......?? I'm so confused. Her mindset totally conflicts her business

Reactions: 19
Her coffee thoughts are so so so annoying. No one cares and they don’t help anyone, they are never interesting who does she think she is posting it every day

“ my hair washing days are all over the place with the extensions “ 🙄

“ I don’t know how I’m going to cook my omelette”

Who wants to read that????
As if washing her hair once every couple of weeks could be considered a 'schedule' 😆😆

She used her own fake account to interact with her new post as the first comment. 😂 It’s definitely her, her mum is a follower. Here is the evidence, your honour.
Has to be! How is telling people to sign up wise advice?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The awkward moment when she comments and he ain't joking 🙈🙈
She even liked his reply comment 😅 I cannot stand her as highlighted on these threads.. but she seriously needs to get some self respect for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She even liked his reply comment 😅 I cannot stand her as highlighted on these threads.. but she seriously needs to get some self respect for herself.
That crew must think she's an absolute twit. Seems to be an inside joke in the group for sure.

You feel victimised because it's targeted at your nonsense duh.

Reactions: 21
Is the collective ter
Dont you get it? Washing is for all you losers. All you losers with

(1) Loving husbands/wives/partners/bfs/gfs. Who'd want regular sex/cuddles/hugs/kisses LOL?

(2) A regular job. Who'd want something absorbing and challenging, like actuarial/business/engineering/education/science/retail, when you can wear shite leggings and be a PT after a five day course like me?😂

(3) Who'd want kids? They cost a fortune and drive you mad and just get in the way! I like my time to myself for the Gram and, err.....cooking..and...em reading classics like Atomic Habits

(4) Cooking? For you plebs. Who'd want bacon n cabbage/sheperds pie/salmon n hollandaise/pasta bolognaise home cooked when you can have Dominos? You guys, so uncultured😂

(5) Fiction? Like Wake in Fright/Dubliners/Wuthering Heights/The Great Gatsby/1984? All shite. I like real insight from James Smith😂

(6) Own my own home? Feck that when I can pay a fortune for overpriced short term rentals in places where I have no friends😎

Basically your lives are crap and mine is great😂😂😂
bang On the money with these power points
Touché

Reactions: 4
Have you seen this post by one of the JS crew, Sven something, he’s based in Ibiza.totally taking the piss out of the likes of Siobhan - or possibly Siobhan herself 😂he also has a video on his page where he pretends to get up at 5am, goes through a load of stuff he has to do for the day, then goes back to bed around 5.30 😂 View attachment 684996
Brilliant .. he mentioned Pringles!! Totally directed at Shiv 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The awkward moment when she comments and he ain't joking 🙈🙈
Burns unit for Siobhan O’Hagan 😦
The way she tries to pretend they are laughing with her rather than at her is fairly pathetic. Get some dignity shiv, they aren’t slagging you, they are mercilessly mocking you (rightly so).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That crew must think she's an absolute twit. Seems to be an inside joke in the group for sure.

You feel victimised because it's targeted at your nonsense duh.
5 people have liked her comment.

13 have liked his so far.

Surely this is no coincidence. They must all be taking the absolute piss out of her surely?

Reactions: 11
Yeah she understands it’s a burn. Her new story “change of morning routine” ... it’s happened, she’s finally eliminated her morning coffee thoughts, yoga, eggs, leggings, books yadadadada stories. Offft.

Now I don’t know what the F to eat for breakfast today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That new video.... What is she actually talking about?? It makes no sense whatsoever. You can't diet because you have to have fun in summer....what? Does that apply to spring too🤪 you can actually do both if you choose..... Absolute dose.

Also, it's easy for her to say with the physique she has but she'll do well to remember that she didn't build the body she has now eating the way she does.

It was a strict approach, carefully counted macros, tailored hypertrophy training with progressive overload that saw her shed fat and build muscle.

It's due to that work over the years that she can now get away with eating like a total imbecile. Selling the narrative that you too can achieve her shape whilst also eating like a tool is just bleeping wrong.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.