Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a page to come on and express your feelings towards people you don’t like. I come and read people’s opinions, and for a bit of goss, I totally get you’re allowed an opinion. So here is my opinion of you absolute twats on this thread…

Why God why, do you follow her if you despise her as much as you say you do? Just unfollow, problem solved, no more SOH.

A lot of you sound like you’re from small villages in Ireland, and you have never left your hometown and your only excitement is coming on a platform to rip people apart for no actual reason. You are most likely jealous, that you got pregnant at 16 and haven’t had the chance to see outside of your shed.

WHY IS THE GIRL NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT HER FAMILY? She has broken no laws. Jesus Christ!

And everyone’s clear obsession with her and James Smith.. duck me, imagine he orders a pizza, Deffs a dig at her! If everything everyone in this thread says is a dig at SOH via JS.. then he is the one obsessed with her. But they clearly do not make digs at eachother via their stories. They are not bored little dickheads. This is a made up scenario, by a bunch of bored assholes.

there’s so much more I can comment on but I won’t, cus cba you’re all actual melts. But spending an evening writing a poem about someone you follow on Instagram is very pathetic and borderline obsessive.

Anyways, no hate, love ya xx
Just wondering are you going to police every single tattle thread or just this very specific one ?

Reactions: 34
Just wondering are you going to police every single tattle thread or just this very specific one ?
Why would Shiv defend anyone else's? Unless of course she goes to Sineads thread to remind everyone not to bully her just because she in fact DOES NOT have a degree

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No hate but you’re all bastards, twats, self obsessed small town teen mom jealous witches. 😂 sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Also @nicca

Re your teen mom comment.

Unless you can get a sock pregnant - I don’t think I qualify as a teen mom from a small village 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I guess ‘Nicca’ is fuming because she’s not has her pizza quota this weekend. On a side note Nicca, what do you think tattle is for? Why not take your own advice, unfollow & reassess your life 😂

Reactions: 18
Awwww I think the little lamb thought you were agreeing with her @Grizzlybear
When in fact we’re all people out in the world from different places, with different jobs, different genders, kids/no kids, living in different places… still thinking she’s an absolute howler trotting about the place and conning her way through the fitness industry

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When in fact we’re all people out in the world from different places, with different jobs, different genders, kids/no kids, living in different places… still thinking she’s an absolute howler trotting about the place and conning her way through the fitness industry
Well said but I actually do live in a shed in Ireland with all my kids that I had when I was 16. #actualmelt 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In her defence I have flown home from London to Ireland for a centra sausage baguette or a chicken box. First thing I get when I get off the plane!
I got very suspicious after this post lol but yeah have a nice flight tomorrow love 😘
PS: Younger than you, using my masters degree not a fake PT cert and worked on 4 different continents amongst other things before chosing Ireland to settle down. #actuallylivingdifferently 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No shock that a Siobhan ‘fan’ thinks having a kid and settling at home is failure and her life is something to envy 😂 that’s so nasty to people who have lived that life. (I have no kids and I do live in Ireland but enjoy travelling and my job)
There’s a difference between commenting on just someone living their life and someone who’s actively doing wrong and encouraging others to follow suit. Not only that but she encourages Sinead to do wrong too; how do you defend her? I didn’t see an issue with Siobhan until I followed her. Then I saw that she sells absolute bullshit in the fitness world, she doesn’t seem to treat any of the people in her life with kindness, doesn’t come across as a nice person and flaunts herself breaking pandemic rules and exploiting poor people. What am I missing? I held my hands up and said I didn’t like how Diren and James etc treated her, but at 32 if you can’t differentiate between people liking you and people tolerating/borderline mocking you then that’s on you - but that doesn’t make their behaviour ok. What exactly has been said on this thread that is factually incorrect? 🤔😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I follow Siobhan because i enjoy watching the ridiculous and selfish things she does…i find the cringe to be funny/amusing
Also i find it validates all my choices in life which are all the things she claims not to want or need (fast paced career, long term partner, mortage, baby, security)
If i ever have a moment of doubt i just have a look at her insta and immediately feel better
Also i get a good laugh out of her absolute shite carry on

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.