Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lack of empathy and awareness etc is shocking. So many have not seen their families in 18 months + and she can't even acknowledge that, instead she's gloating how great it is to be back in Dublin for the weekend 🙄fine for ya Siobh 😏 How she still has 154k followers is baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Parents are defo as bad. All the alcohol yesterday to celebrate her home. She’s made to feel special with these stupid surprise visits - I mean come on every bleeping knock at the door could potentially be her.
I say she was only begging them to get it out!
Also she said that she is going out tonight for a fancy meal, and might stay in town. Thought the whole point of the visit was to spend time with her family? And that it was only a weekend she was going for?

Reactions: 18
Her lack of empathy and awareness etc is shocking. So many have not seen their families in 18 months + and she can't even acknowledge that, instead she's gloating how great it is to be back in Dublin for the weekend 🙄fine for ya Siobh 😏 How she still has 154k followers is baffling.
That's it, that's the nail on the head. It's the gloating and lack of awareness of what others have been, and still are, sacrificing. It is baffling. At times, I genuinely feel really sorry for her because I think she's chasing this idea of 'freedom' and free living but it doesn't bring her the happiness she hopes. But then she shows her lack of empathy and awareness and I want to shake her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also at this point, if she is definitely coming home for a long spell in September, could she not have waited the extra month? I mean it's been over a year or whatever - a few more weeks, and just come home in September fully then? Not sure the point of the weekend vs the risk.

Reactions: 15
I need to stop looking at her stories. I’m currently isolating with Covid. Absolutely devastated I got it- I’ve been really conscientious and followed the rules- several cancelled holidays, events etc. Went for dinner and a couple of drinks for a couple of hours for a special occasion and managed to get to get it. Looking at this one, younger than me and fully vaxxed when I’ve only had 1 jab Is infuriating, especially as she has done what she wants for past 16 months. Shame on anyone who supports her through either following or worse again paying for that Furness pyramid scheme

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I need to stop looking at her stories. I’m currently isolating with Covid. Absolutely devastated I got it- I’ve been really conscientious and followed the rules- several cancelled holidays, events etc. Went for dinner and a couple of drinks for a couple of hours for a special occasion and managed to get to get it. Looking at this one, younger than me and fully vaxxed when I’ve only had 1 jab Is infuriating, especially as she has done what she wants for past 16 months. Shame on anyone who supports her through either following or worse again paying for that Furness pyramid scheme
Oh man I feel this so hard! I've been following all the rules, no holidays, seen my parents once since Christmas, and my child caught it at daycare. We're currently isolating in the master bedroom as the rest of the household tested negative. Quarantining in a 12ft by 12ft room with a 1 year old is minus craic in case anyone was wondering. And to see this one swanning around breaking every rule with zero fucks given sickens my hole!! I'm fuming at her thieving vaccines from homeless people and celebrating it - boils my blood. Then hopping on a flight for a weekend. Get to duck! Sorry for the rant guys. It's been a long few days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Oh man I feel this so hard! I've been following all the rules, no holidays, seen my parents once since Christmas, and my child caught it at daycare. We're currently isolating in the master bedroom as the rest of the household tested negative. Quarantining in a 12ft by 12ft room with a 1 year old is minus craic in case anyone was wondering. And to see this one swanning around breaking every rule with zero fucks given sickens my hole!! I'm fuming at her thieving vaccines from homeless people and celebrating it - boils my blood. Then hopping on a flight for a weekend. Get to duck! Sorry for the rant guys. It's been a long few days.
So sorry to hear that. Luckily I’ve no kids so just have to mind myself and make sure my husband doesn’t get it. I am enraged looking at how she is continuing to put people at risk- going to hug her Mam etc. She’s an asshole. Hope you feel better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My mother would be mortified if i filmed her in her dressing gown and towel for thousands to see. Actually it wouldnt happen because I have more respect for people than to do that. But whatever it takes for the gram and sure duck everyone else eh Shivvy✌

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So sorry to hear that. Luckily I’ve no kids so just have to mind myself and make sure my husband doesn’t get it. I am enraged looking at how she is continuing to put people at risk- going to hug her Mam etc. She’s an asshole. Hope you feel better soon ❤
Ah thanks so much. We're lucky as we're completely asymptomatic and got tested as a precaution. Scary how this thing spreads! I hope you're not too unwell and you fly through quarantine! She really is a dose. Doesn't care about putting other people at risk. It's appalling!

Reactions: 10
Ah thanks so much. We're lucky as we're completely asymptomatic and got tested as a precaution. Scary how this thing spreads! I hope you're not too unwell and you fly through quarantine! She really is a dose. Doesn't care about putting other people at risk. It's appalling!
I’ve mild symptoms and thankfully because I’d been so careful didn’t have to worry I’d passed it on. Hope quarantine flies for you too and (I know I need to) remember you did the right thing to keep everyone safe unlike this wagon xx

Reactions: 9
Parents are defo as bad. All the alcohol yesterday to celebrate her home. She’s made to feel special with these stupid surprise visits - I mean come on every bleeping knock at the door could potentially be her.
Haha, if I were her family, I’d fear that more than a knock on the door from the tv licence inspector!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else think she’s back in Ireland to hunt down @brandambassador? Remember guys - Shiv highlights alot so those fumes have mushed her brain and I’m almost sure she mentioned she would start a programming class at some stage 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't see them intervine as I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She didn't get this attitude from no where. She will be the biggest moaner ever on Monday. "So hungover from my weekend in swords with my family. #memories I need nutrients so badly I ate so much and drank so much. Can't believe the heat wave is over I'm back in a hoodie. Can't wait to get back in the gym today. But I really need to open furnace spaces and look at everyone's questionnaires"
I’ve said this before, her parents and family CANT be good people. If I behaved like that selfish gowl during a pandemic my mother and father would kill me!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought her content couldn't get more cringe yet here we are with the oh weekend away. I don't even get the point in what she posts? What have they to do with fitness?

I thought her content couldn't get more cringe yet here we are with the oh weekend away. I don't even get the point in what she posts? What have they to do with fitness?
And raiding a mini bar cause I’m gonna be tit faced later . Such a joke

• Heart
I can't see them intervine as I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She didn't get this attitude from no where. She will be the biggest moaner ever on Monday. "So hungover from my weekend in swords with my family. #memories I need nutrients so badly I ate so much and drank so much. Can't believe the heat wave is over I'm back in a hoodie. Can't wait to get back in the gym today. But I really need to open furnace spaces and look at everyone's questionnaires"
This will 💯 be her morning coffee thoughts on Monday. I find it mad how we can all predict her moves and thoughts, even the tone here is spot on. Her morning coffee thoughts are merely a juvenile list of things she ‘can’t wait for’ or ‘so exited to’. There is nothing reflective or thought provoking in her coffee sentiments. Does she bore herself, I wonder.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.