Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If responsibility deficit disorder had a physical form, it would be Siobhan.

It's not "hot" or "cool" to be a 30 something year old adult, who sees responsibilities as something to run from, or ignore 😬

There's something weird going on with these "digital nomads", where they almost infantilize themselves, and think it's goals?
If only she could stay in a calorie deficit like she can stay in a responsiblity deficit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am soooo delighted she is finally getting the real London summer experience. No AC! 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine being locked down completely in this summer 2020… oh yeah you can’t!

Reactions: 13
10’s!! 10’s!! 10’s!!
10’s Across the board 😂😂😂

I guess that’s what she does in the evening 😂 writing out reviews

• Haha
She posted three hours ago that she was going to release spaces so that she can go through the questionnaires tomorrow. One thing I never understand is that she releases places when it suits her but if you are joining you have to fill the questionnaire in straight away to have it back the next day. Am I misunderstanding what she says? Surely she can’t think that people are so keen to join that they drop everything to fill in a form to suit the time of her CrossFit class. She does the same when she is going live, she seems to give very little notice.

The last paragraph, not really a comparison, but if my business coach actively showed on their business page they lifestyle of gambling, conning people, pyramid schemes, living outside their budget and gave no fucks about going to a country to avoid taxes and take full advantage of their poverty then it would be a no from me.

Kinda sums up her philosophy behind the furnace. Every day she shows us, not washing, drying sweaty hair with a Dyson, those Birkenstocks. She literally has no hygiene or nutrition. The pizzas the icecream. Shes lucky she can do 4 million steps a day to out train it, other wise she would balloon out. Shes a walking hypocrite and a charlatan.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
The last paragraph, not really a comparison, but if my business coach actively showed on their business page they lifestyle of gambling, conning people, pyramid schemes, living outside their budget and gave no fucks about going to a country to avoid taxes and take full advantage of their poverty then it would be a no from me.

Kinda sums up her philosophy behind the furnace. Every day she shows us, not washing, drying sweaty hair with a Dyson, those Birkenstocks. She literally has no hygiene or nutrition. The pizzas the icecream. Shes lucky she can do 4 million steps a day to out train it, other wise she would balloon out. Shes a walking hypocrite and a charlatan.
Stopped showing her own progress pics? She only ever shows the same progress pic from like 5 years ago.

Reactions: 27
Tomorrow’s thoughts:

I’m so glad I only ate 30 slices of pizza and didn’t go all out- I feel great today and looking forward to a great say of training

my jujitsu suit is not fully dry- but the show must go on.

Joeandjuice couldn’t have apologised enough for getting my order wrong- I’m now back in love with them, swipe up to get 5% off toasties
Omg yes, more of these

Reactions: 2
Funds must be drying up though. That’s the most effort I’ve seen her put into a furnace Q&A - Same background - Picture of the Logo 😂. Yea she must be desperate for a few signups to keep up with those minimum repayments 😂

• Haha
Such a spoofer this one. It drives me nuts! The blatent lies preying on people looking to change something for the good about their lives so she can maintain whatever warped fantasy she has going on is incredible.

It's so morally bankrupt! No pictures before and after because of life stressors, what a charlatan. Makes abolsutely 0 sense that. People just want to see pictures that give them hope.

LOL, what's she aiming for slob culture!?

Reactions: 6
Forgive my poetic absence, issues with my MS & have been under the weather. Have my iPad here scrolling all her deets since the last poem so chat later!! Xx a

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Funds must be drying up though. That’s the most effort I’ve seen her put into a furnace Q&A - Same background - Picture of the Logo 😂. Yea she must be desperate for a few signups to keep up with those minimum repayments 😂

its actually so stupid though . if she just put in the work she could be making serious money with the furnace.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolute bull shitter I have never read so many lies. I have trust that nobody in their right mind actually believes this waffle. She’s a snake oil merchant nothing more nothing less. It’s all going to come crashing down soon … smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 10
Her average step count for the week so far is over 20k steps per day.

That alone would have most people with an “average” diet in a deficit.

Nevermind the calorie burning jiu jitsu and CrossFit.

Just imagine how many calories she must be shovelling in daily to maintain her weight (or possibly even be gaining weight).

Reactions: 22
The answer to the question about where to see before and afters from the Oven was such horseshit and her fans are eating it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like who would believe that? Sorry so you're saying asking for evidence is wrong and we just should just blindly trust you? That's called Christianity and I think il pass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She posted three hours ago that she was going to release spaces so that she can go through the questionnaires tomorrow. One thing I never understand is that she releases places when it suits her but if you are joining you have to fill the questionnaire in straight away to have it back the next day. Am I misunderstanding what she says? Surely she can’t think that people are so keen to join that they drop everything to fill in a form to suit the time of her CrossFit class. She does the same when she is going live, she seems to give very little notice.

I'd imagine the questionnaire is probably just for your name and bank account details 🤣🤣
Highly doubt she is making customised plans 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s asking so hard for validation all the time she might as well be a parking ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The answer to the question about where to see before and afters from the Oven was such horseshit and her fans are eating it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like who would believe that? Sorry so you're saying asking for evidence is wrong and we just should just blindly trust you? That's called Christianity and I think il pass 🤣
It's so bleeping snake oil. More fool the person that parts with their money to such nonsense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.