Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I know this is a page to come on and express your feelings towards people you don’t like. I come and read people’s opinions, and for a bit of goss, I totally get you’re allowed an opinion. So here is my opinion of you absolute twats on this thread…

Why God why, do you follow her if you despise her as much as you say you do? Just unfollow, problem solved, no more SOH.

A lot of you sound like you’re from small villages in Ireland, and you have never left your hometown and your only excitement is coming on a platform to rip people apart for no actual reason. You are most likely jealous, that you got pregnant at 16 and haven’t had the chance to see outside of your shed.

WHY IS THE GIRL NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT HER FAMILY? She has broken no laws. Jesus Christ!

And everyone’s clear obsession with her and James Smith.. Fuck me, imagine he orders a pizza, Deffs a dig at her! If everything everyone in this thread says is a dig at SOH via JS.. then he is the one obsessed with her. But they clearly do not make digs at eachother via their stories. They are not bored little dickheads. This is a made up scenario, by a bunch of bored assholes.

there’s so much more I can comment on but I won’t, cus cba you’re all actual melts. But spending an evening writing a poem about someone you follow on Instagram is very pathetic and borderline obsessive.

Anyways, no hate, love ya xx
Imagine defending someone who has flown round the world in a global pandemic, taken full advantage of a poor country to get cheap accommodation and food delivered everyday!? A country that is apparently home but hasn't been mentioned since she left, no mention of the crisis there at the moment?

Her behaviour and the behaviour of other influencers has been shocking and I am here to discuss that.

There needs to be accountability within this so called profession and nothing can be called out on their pages so here we are.

Trying to influence other young girls to 'live this different lifestyle', whilst flogging a dodgy health plan that doesn't show results or even a rough idea of what is included because it sure as hell won't be pizza everyday is revolting!

For the record I'm not in Ireland and wasn't pregnant at 16, I have travelled extensively and I was bloody lucky to do it all before Instagram.
It meant when I was ready I could be honest about coming home and being ready to get back to my real secure lifelong friends and family.

*I think the whole James Smith crew are fake as and I do hope she has real mates at home to support her....the kind that aren't impressed by first class travel, eating out, and freebies from protein world! But genuine people to turn to for friendship and support...maybe you could be one of them if you could see that unfollow isn't always the answer!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I have never commented on Siobhan before but her story about the midnight library really astounded me. I can't get over how patronizing and condescending it is. I am not a fan of the midnight library at all but I would never turn around to someone who does love it and essentially put them down for liking it😂. Like reading is completely subjective. I have loved books my friends just thought were 'meh' and vice versa but Siobhan seems to pure think people aren't as intelligent as her if they don't like the same books as her😂. How is reading a competition like?!😂😂.
Siobhan isn’t a reader. Reading 10 pages per day of 3 different books does not indicate a love of reading. A genuine reader will lose themself in a book and just want to keep reading. She’s full of shit…not just the dominos!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Markbire

VIP Member
Also @nicca

Re your teen mom comment.

Unless you can get a sock pregnant - I don’t think I qualify as a teen mom from a small village 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
it appears that washing is not a high priority
Dont you get it? Washing is for all you losers. All you losers with

(1) Loving husbands/wives/partners/bfs/gfs. Who'd want regular sex/cuddles/hugs/kisses LOL?

(2) A regular job. Who'd want something absorbing and challenging, like actuarial/business/engineering/education/science/retail, when you can wear shite leggings and be a PT after a five day course like me?😂

(3) Who'd want kids? They cost a fortune and drive you mad and just get in the way! I like my time to myself for the Gram and, err.....cooking..and...em reading classics like Atomic Habits

(4) Cooking? For you plebs. Who'd want bacon n cabbage/sheperds pie/salmon n hollandaise/pasta bolognaise home cooked when you can have Dominos? You guys, so uncultured😂

(5) Fiction? Like Wake in Fright/Dubliners/Wuthering Heights/The Great Gatsby/1984? All shite. I like real insight from James Smith😂

(6) Own my own home? Feck that when I can pay a fortune for overpriced short term rentals in places where I have no friends😎

Basically your lives are crap and mine is great😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Fitzytour

I have never commented on Siobhan before but her story about the midnight library really astounded me. I can't get over how patronizing and condescending it is. I am not a fan of the midnight library at all but I would never turn around to someone who does love it and essentially put them down for liking it😂. Like reading is completely subjective. I have loved books my friends just thought were 'meh' and vice versa but Siobhan seems to pure think people aren't as intelligent as her if they don't like the same books as her😂. How is reading a competition like?!😂😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Markbire

VIP Member
God I’m cringing for her 😂. The westlife song. Going to get a chicken fillet roll and then film it. The surprise video.

I mean when you do 3/4 surprise videos a year. They really lose the surprise factor 😂. Now that she’s in Rivervally. There’s a chance I can run into her…. Sorry over her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Everybody

Chatty Member
She really has the worst taste in food ever. Everything she eats is so bland. I used to eat like that when I was a teenager but thankfully I grew out of it. Chicken fillet rolls aren't even nice.
*im in Ireland I must only drink bulmers, eat Irish sausages and chicken fillet rolls*. All we need now are the turkey burgers.

I say every creek and noise they hear in that house probably leads them to believe it’s Siobhan waiting to jump out from behind a door or wall or come up from under the floor boards next. Live in constant fear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Let me fix the 2nd coffee thought for ya Shiv:

“I am loving seeing so many people on their holidays, because it greatly reduces the focus on the fact that I lied to get into Portugal and London, and stuck two fingers up at the pandemic over and over again. Now that all the huns are getting some sun, people will definitely forget that I’m a scum bag and I can like happily ever after. Teflon Shiv lives to fight another day”…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Dtfy

She's after having stories about how she hopes young girls haven't been so influenced by diet culture and then she puts up a pic of her in a bikini looking really toned and slim. Aren't these the images that contribute to 'diet culture' and feeling you need to look like that. It's not a natural picture of her, it's a pic of her working the angles and properly posing to present her body in a particular way.

• Heart

tastytestes

Find the Diran crew punch down on Siobhan.

Siobhan and that lot are all the same in my book, but because she seems to lack the social clout/gravitas they use her as their punching bag.

Tough on Siobhan when she clearly views them as colleagues/friends etc

Dirsn and crew could do with taking a look at their own behaviours.

all the influencers like to say that tattle is full of trolls and causing them mental health issues so they say #bekind etc. Diran and crew are literally her biggest trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
The sponsored athlete cracks me up every time.
I’m an athlete. I get paid to train full time. Which means I train all day, eat accordingly, and can afford my own outfits without asking the general public to swipe up for a link. And I don’t need a single soul to validate my career choice. #paidathlete

Ironically, I also live next door to a dominos and have never had it included in my meal plan... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

FlopsyMops

I can't believe her superior attitude towards books, who the hell does she think she is 😂 I've never witnessed anyone so patronising in my life

• Angry
  • Sick

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Fixed that LinkedIn intro Siobh;

Hi, I’m Siobhan. I’m a human petri-dish with a massive chip on my shoulder. I’m exceptionally insecure but that’s just between you and me. I have read some books I have a degree in literature, and am here to educate the world on the fact that there is no subjectivity in reading fiction. My opinion on a book is the only opinion that is correct. I don’t understand themes or literary devices and I have zero capacity for imagination. People should only read books that tell them how to think and act. The first time I learn something new is the first time anyone has ever heard of it. I conduct science experiments on my Instagram account, some examples being a 3-year study into the outcomes of ripping off the same pieces of facial acne again and again, the effects of sun damage on leather, and carbonation life span. I am so glad I left the corporate world behind, and because I know that the HR manager who gave me a hard time about being lazy and inept is reading this, I mention it constantly.”

I could go on, but it actually makes me cross typing this 😡

• Haha
  • Heart