Siobh.Ohagan #16 Stay at home with sweaty gee and have a Dominos meal for 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be so pissed off seeing James comment on Sineads post. Must drive her crazy as he completely ignores her!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
it appears that washing is not a high priority
Dont you get it? Washing is for all you losers. All you losers with

(1) Loving husbands/wives/partners/bfs/gfs. Who'd want regular sex/cuddles/hugs/kisses LOL?

(2) A regular job. Who'd want something absorbing and challenging, like actuarial/business/engineering/education/science/retail, when you can wear shite leggings and be a PT after a five day course like me?😂

(3) Who'd want kids? They cost a fortune and drive you mad and just get in the way! I like my time to myself for the Gram and, err.....cooking..and...em reading classics like Atomic Habits

(4) Cooking? For you plebs. Who'd want bacon n cabbage/sheperds pie/salmon n hollandaise/pasta bolognaise home cooked when you can have Dominos? You guys, so uncultured😂

(5) Fiction? Like Wake in Fright/Dubliners/Wuthering Heights/The Great Gatsby/1984? All shite. I like real insight from James Smith😂

(6) Own my own home? Feck that when I can pay a fortune for overpriced short term rentals in places where I have no friends😎

Basically your lives are crap and mine is great😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Can’t believe
Doesn't anyone who considers themselves important enough to do morning coffee thoughts come across as an arse hole 😅

Aw now be fair. By the time she walks around in her too small runners, reads, does some yoga, crossfit, jujitsu, the other exercise class she does, eats her body weight in empty kilo calories or else high saturated fat foods, stalks James, does her Daniel Wellington ad, does her My Protein #SponsoredAthlete ad, and considers whether or not to open up spaces in the extremely elite but spaces come up every second date OH Fitness Furnace..... That's a busy day! God help her, she's such an inspiration that she fits so much into one little busy day!
Jesus when you put it like that... she won’t have time to wipe her own arse soon. Maybe that’s why she eats so much rubbish? Can’t afford not to be constipated as only has enough time to open her bowels once per week 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
(6) Own my own home? Feck that when I can pay a fortune for overpriced short term rentals in places where I have no friends😎
God when you put it like that I think her few weeks in London have cost the same as a few months of mortgage repayments for many of us here. But sure #yolo, #livingexpensively

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another day another ready meal...does she never cook for herself?! Her insides must be crying from all the salt and additives / general crap!

Reactions: 8
Another day another ready meal...does she never cook for herself?! Her insides must be crying from all the salt and additives / general crap!
You don't need to be an adventurous cook to feed yourself healthy food. She could get ready chopped stir fry veg and have that with chicken and it would be ready in minutes. Or a piece of fresh fish... You can even buy it prepared in a bag to just pop in the oven Or a baked potato and a tin of bloody beans.. No skill needed! I don't know how people make it to adulthood without being able to cook a few healthy meals, use a washing machine etc ... It's not cute or a flex, just learn! I mean, she has no 'real' job. She could take cooking courses. She could cook along to YouTube videos for a few weeks. I don't get it. Ready meals like that are rank.

Reactions: 22
People work full time, have kids, maintain a relationship and friendships and have time to cook.

You dont look cool siv, your just a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You don't need to be an adventurous cook to feed yourself healthy food. She could get ready chopped stir fry veg and have that with chicken and it would be ready in minutes. Or a piece of fresh fish... You can even buy it prepared in a bag to just pop in the oven Or a baked potato and a tin of bloody beans.. No skill needed! I don't know how people make it to adulthood without being able to cook a few healthy meals, use a washing machine etc ... It's not cute or a flex, just learn! I mean, she has no 'real' job. She could take cooking courses. She could cook along to YouTube videos for a few weeks. I don't get it. Ready meals like that are rank.
Her blood pressure will be through the roof with all that salt.

Reactions: 10
I think her issue is she doesn’t want to learn or change or see the issue with not being able to cook? She doesn’t see the problem with her diet and eating habits and I’d say she thinks it’s normal and expects to be able to rely on dominos etc forever. When she’s in Bali etc it’s like she lives the holiday diet like when a normal person stays in a hotel room and can’t cook, which is grand for the week or two. Siobhan lives that every single day. Not having time is a bullshit excuse. She doesn’t get up at 5 cause she has so much to do, she gets up at 5 because she goes to sleep at 9 out of boredom and not having enough to do. She needs to grow up and cop on now, no ones laughing along with her that at 32 she can’t do anything for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
James like her post with the my protein vits from yesterday…… Fanny wax on the cards again I’d say now he’s given her new hope 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Has anybody read that article on Insider about how foreigners are taking the piss in Bali to the detriment of the locals? Siobh’s mate Dave Driskall abusing the owners of her favorite cinnamon bun shop because they are giving free coffees out to vaccinated people. Just goes to show the type of utter bleep that she associates with 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Has anybody read that article on Insider about how foreigners are taking the piss in Bali to the detriment of the locals? Siobh’s mate Dave Driskall abusing the owners of her favorite cinnamon bun shop because they are giving free coffees out to vaccinated people. Just goes to show the type of utter bleep that she associates with 🤢
Oh that’s the guy that says skin cancer isn’t real & he sunbathes nude (on his insta!) and doesn’t ‘need’ suntan lotion

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry I know it’s been discussed but I just can’t get over her coffee thoughts this morning like wtf!!!
She has zero responsibilities and could have made the food and cleaned up in the length of time it took her to write down her self obsessed thoughts, give me strength honestly 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I work a busy full time job and am doing studying for a degree on top of that, and I have time to cook not just one meal but 2-3 meals daily and to wash up afterwards, along with having time to have proper hygiene 😱😱 she is all the time painting an illusion of being busier then she really is

I can’t get over her “I plan my mornings so tight etc” Your arse. Whether I was running my own business or working a busy full time job I had time to train myself, cook healthy meals, grocery shop, clean and all the rest?!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.