Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
In the merry month of June from me home I started
Left the huns of Swords nearly broken hearted
Saluted Father dear, kissed me startled mother
Drank a pint of Bulmers, one Domino's after another
Then off to scab off Bali, leave where I was born
Spend all my time trying to banish my one troll off the gram
A brand new pair of birks, 20k a day feet smell like ham
Frightenin' & stalkin James on the rocky road to Dublin
One two three four five
My Mam has made her famous rocky road
And all the way to Dublin, Whack fol lol le rah!

Siobhan : Dublin you beaut

Me: Siobhan you selfish cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 40
👏👏This comment 😂 James Patterson.. King of Ghost Writing . I think it's all for reaction she said the same about Where the Crawdads Sing. Not everyone's cup of tea but in general it's a very well perceived book. Again it's her 'higher then thou' approach to someone's opinion which drives me.

She knows nothing about books. NOTHING. Nada, rien, nichevo. Am no Oscar Wilde but you can easily tell if someone is a reader or not and she isnt. The books she reads are literally for people who dont like reading, a bit like Walking on Cars and Westlife are for some people who really dont like music.

She highlights vast tracks of absolute shite in self-help wank and actually acts on none of it. Someone who plugs a James Patterson book and has notions about her reading? Is she taking the piss?😂😂😂 Its like thinking you're a Michelin star chef because you eat McDonalds. Its beyond comedy, its farce😂

Lads will someone plug out her internet, she's an embarrassment to Ireland at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I'm guessing so. I don't watch his stories very often but did today and saw he was flying out of bali today.
They’re like rats leaving a sinking ship. All that Feed Bali bullshit for engagement when they couldn’t give a shit about the locals. These “nomads” are parasites

• Heart
  • Sad

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Maybe Siobhan is jealous of us shed dwellers? Us of fixed abodes. We all know that being homeless is difficult. Having to live in hotels and Air B&B rentals must be tough.
Does Nicca want us to fundraise for Siobhan? #shedforshiv #helpthehomeless
What “nicca” said PRECISELY proves the point of most of our issue with Siobhan. Siobhans entire message is that if you aren’t living HER exact lifestyle that means you’re angry, bitter, 16 & pregnant living in a small village, never been outside Ireland or whatever the hell she said. Her way or the highway. She’s figured life out everyone else is doing it wrong. She’s the only person in the world who travels, she single handedly discovered Asia. No such thing as having any sort of balance in life- you can’t possibly have a successful career and travel, and have a partner, home, family or whatever combination of those things you want to have in your life. If you aren’t living alone ordering takeaway in a third world country & ignoring pandemics then you’re just a 9-5 loser who’s never left Ireland 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

generalb@stard

VIP Member
So up to this week I was going to comment to everyone and say.. seriously leave her alone. This was after unfollowing her for a while. Been following again for couple of weeks, and honestly see no problem in her traveling, as I know some many who are doing the same. And believe me it's so hard I've family in UK and havent seen them since xmas 2019, so don't agree with her being called a c for that. But she has pissed me off with the book thing, Who does she think she is to belittle people on books they've enjoyed, I read that book and loved it so much, maybe not best book ever..but I loved it. Isn't that the point of reading, to get pleasure, any book can overtake as a favourite. Plus I got a book on her recommendation and it was the biggest load of s**te ever!!
For me its the "unnecessary" travel, and the avoidance of any quarantine rules. Not just once, but multiple times now.
All under the guise of "very important essential work"
For that - she is a C#nt. As imo there is many ppl who do need to travel for essential reason, but she is adding an unnecessary risk to fellow passenger and also those in the arrival country. She does not isolate before or after travel - to reduce the risk.
The exact opposite - she interacts with as many ppl as possible, family, friend and any1 who will listen to her im sure.
Just because lots of others are doing it does not make it morally OK.

• Heart

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I know this is a page to come on and express your feelings towards people you don’t like. I come and read people’s opinions, and for a bit of goss, I totally get you’re allowed an opinion. So here is my opinion of you absolute twats on this thread…

Why God why, do you follow her if you despise her as much as you say you do? Just unfollow, problem solved, no more SOH.

A lot of you sound like you’re from small villages in Ireland, and you have never left your hometown and your only excitement is coming on a platform to rip people apart for no actual reason. You are most likely jealous, that you got pregnant at 16 and haven’t had the chance to see outside of your shed.

WHY IS THE GIRL NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT HER FAMILY? She has broken no laws. Jesus Christ!

And everyone’s clear obsession with her and James Smith.. Fuck me, imagine he orders a pizza, Deffs a dig at her! If everything everyone in this thread says is a dig at SOH via JS.. then he is the one obsessed with her. But they clearly do not make digs at eachother via their stories. They are not bored little dickheads. This is a made up scenario, by a bunch of bored assholes.

there’s so much more I can comment on but I won’t, cus cba you’re all actual melts. But spending an evening writing a poem about someone you follow on Instagram is very pathetic and borderline obsessive.

Anyways, no hate, love ya xx
Hi Shiv love how are you ? Did you enjoy the rocky road and glass of wine with your granny ? Did your one pal go home and now you’re drinking the mini bar ? .. only one melt here I can see 🤣

• Haha

SellyKayne

I just don’t understand how a group of grown ups can be so obsessed over what one girl is doing with HER life. If she is not doing anything directly to YOU, get over it.
Reassess your own lives, you creepy bastards.
You literally participate on tattle on other threads you abosolute hypocrite 🤣

• Haha

KikiDee2121

I know this is a page to come on and express your feelings towards people you don’t like. I come and read people’s opinions, and for a bit of goss, I totally get you’re allowed an opinion. So here is my opinion of you absolute twats on this thread…

Why God why, do you follow her if you despise her as much as you say you do? Just unfollow, problem solved, no more SOH.

A lot of you sound like you’re from small villages in Ireland, and you have never left your hometown and your only excitement is coming on a platform to rip people apart for no actual reason. You are most likely jealous, that you got pregnant at 16 and haven’t had the chance to see outside of your shed.

WHY IS THE GIRL NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT HER FAMILY? She has broken no laws. Jesus Christ!

And everyone’s clear obsession with her and James Smith.. Fuck me, imagine he orders a pizza, Deffs a dig at her! If everything everyone in this thread says is a dig at SOH via JS.. then he is the one obsessed with her. But they clearly do not make digs at eachother via their stories. They are not bored little dickheads. This is a made up scenario, by a bunch of bored assholes.

there’s so much more I can comment on but I won’t, cus cba you’re all actual melts. But spending an evening writing a poem about someone you follow on Instagram is very pathetic and borderline obsessive.

Anyways, no hate, love ya xx
Safe flight in the morning x

• Haha

Everybody

Chatty Member
Tomorrow’s thoughts:

I’m so glad I only ate 30 slices of pizza and didn’t go all out- I feel great today and looking forward to a great say of training

my jujitsu suit is not fully dry- but the show must go on.

Joeandjuice couldn’t have apologised enough for getting my order wrong- I’m now back in love with them, swipe up to get 5% off toasties

• Haha

Elliebellie1978

What “nicca” said PRECISELY proves the point of most of our issue with Siobhan. Siobhans entire message is that if you aren’t living HER exact lifestyle that means you’re angry, bitter, 16 & pregnant living in a small village, never been outside Ireland or whatever the hell she said. Her way or the highway. She’s figured life out everyone else is doing it wrong. She’s the only person in the world who travels, she single handedly discovered Asia. No such thing as having any sort of balance in life- you can’t possibly have a successful career and travel, and have a partner, home, family or whatever combination of those things you want to have in your life. If you aren’t living alone ordering takeaway in a third world country & ignoring pandemics then you’re just a 9-5 loser who’s never left Ireland 😂🙈
She's absolutely going to make history for discovering Indonesia. She's a proper little Marco Polo.
I feel happy for Ireland that she did leave. Her hotel hopping means not one nationality has to endure her 12 months of the year.
I'm guessing Ryan Air or Easy Jet for this most recent weekend away. We didn't get any first class photos so I'm guessing she had to slum it with us folk who live ordinarily. By the way, how is she different? I still don't get it. I'm 43 and I don't have children. I don't like them. 🤣 I travel a lot (but not during a pandemic as that would just be irresponsible) and I work from home. Today I went to the gym, came home and did some work. I managed to boil an egg without assistance and then I went on a little walk. I've done some more work and this evening I'll be heading to yoga. I'd say I'm pretty much living an ordinary life. Nothing extraordinary or different anyway!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elliebellie1978

She's going to start planning showers into her morning. Isn't taking a shower a bit like cleaning your teeth? Not something you have to plan but just something you do automatically so you're not a smelly tramp?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Babyboo75

I follow Siobhan because i enjoy watching the ridiculous and selfish things she does…i find the cringe to be funny/amusing
Also i find it validates all my choices in life which are all the things she claims not to want or need (fast paced career, long term partner, mortage, baby, security)
If i ever have a moment of doubt i just have a look at her insta and immediately feel better
Also i get a good laugh out of her absolute shite carry on

• Heart

gmm1288

My mother would be mortified if i filmed her in her dressing gown and towel for thousands to see. Actually it wouldnt happen because I have more respect for people than to do that. But whatever it takes for the gram and sure fuck everyone else eh Shivvy✌

• Heart

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
So up to this week I was going to comment to everyone and say.. seriously leave her alone. This was after unfollowing her for a while. Been following again for couple of weeks, and honestly see no problem in her traveling, as I know some many who are doing the same. And believe me it's so hard I've family in UK and havent seen them since xmas 2019, so don't agree with her being called a c for that. But she has pissed me off with the book thing, Who does she think she is to belittle people on books they've enjoyed, I read that book and loved it so much, maybe not best book ever..but I loved it. Isn't that the point of reading, to get pleasure, any book can overtake as a favourite. Plus I got a book on her recommendation and it was the biggest load of s**te ever!!
Don't forget she also, not once but twice, had a PCR test in preparation for travelling and then went out drinking afterwards completely invalidating the test and putting everyone at the airport, on her flight and at her destination at risk. That's a lot more cunty behaviour than slating a book IMO.

• Heart