Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whey does she need an app on sleeping when she goes to bed at like 6pm every night?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm from Swords too and I know plenty just like her. She'll end up renting/buying a house next door to someone she went to school with and they'll be living identical lives to each other after all Shiv's talk of 'living differently'.

I got the hell out of that town as soon as I was able. It's a goldfish bowl and full of people who think the world ends at the M1.
Im from swords too, HEYYYYY
(Don't live there anymore but still)

Reactions: 4
Tell you what I’m not craving and that’s Dominoes 😂😂😂
It’s not great but it’s probably the only place still delivering twhen you get in from the pub at half 2 in the morning once a month 🤣🤣, but I can now safely say she has completely turned me off dominos forever. I’ll keep a pot noodle in my press for my monthly piss up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is just my opinion right but Domino's is only nice when you haven't had it in yonks and have a sudden idea to have it! Then you have it, feel majorly sick and stuffed and then don't want it again for months. Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I enjoy the odd hangover Dominis, this would be about once every six months kinda thing. Siobham has that ruined for me. Bit does anyone think its really feckin overpriced?

Like if she coooked instead of ordering that shite constantly she'd have a house bought!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I might be in a minority but I never can justify the price of dominos. I think you can get really good pizza at a better price but that’s just me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I enjoy the odd hangover Dominis, this would be about once every six months kinda thing. Siobham has that ruined for me. Bit does anyone think its really feckin overpriced?

Like if she coooked instead of ordering that shite constantly she'd have a house bought!
That's unsolicited advice you single troll, she's lives differently so she doesn't need a house, just a lifelong partnership with diabetes 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No Siobhan, I just won’t dream of having pizza as frequently as you

Reactions: 6
Im surprised she hasn’t posted about the biblical weather in London for the last hour 🙈 the thunder and heavy rain are awful. I don’t want to sound like shiv though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.