Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or does Shiv seem a bit toned down at the minute, like she’s a bit wounded or she’s been humbled (not in the good sense) by Diren’s stories?

Also, what the heck is she going on about Roger Gracie BJJ not having a gi in her size? You can practice no-gi without a problem. Some people prefer it.

She probably just wanted to get a bit fitter before showing face a place she’s likely to cross paths with James.

Reactions: 10
She moans about her one troll on this forum, yet she calls people out on her platform and bullies Sinead for all to see.

As for her Dominos obsession, it’s an ok pizza for a hangover but Jesus, the amount she has 🤮 Still only 11 calories a slice so kind of get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had chipper last night and I can still feel it sitting on me. If I had more than one Dominoes in a week I'd be like that acid spewing dinosaur in Jurassic Park with the heartburn.

She can't feel good. It's no wonder she's no energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's glad she didn't have the dominoes but had crisps and chocolate instead. Does she know anything about food at all?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I can't remember if it was Diren or Olima would did a post ages ago about banter levels.. and how the closer you are with somebody, the more below the belt stuff you can banter someone about (in their opinion). I.e. they can "banter" each other about race/relationships cos they're best friends...
I am stereotyping here and I know not everyone is the same but I do generally find English “lad banter” a little bit basic. It seems to be 90% slagging like the above and it’s allegedly hilarious all the time. I know Olima is a Dub but his craic is very English, think he’s here a long time.

Reactions: 7
Irish in London here, hi! 🙋🏻‍♀️ The buzz was far from electrifying. It has been hostile since England got to the quarter finals 🙈 the fans would literally lay into you for not fitting in singing their songs and wearing their colours. So I wouldn’t blame her for staying home. I got caught in the midst of a football riot in Leicester Square after the Ukraine game and it was hardly a joyous occasion 😬
Would ya not have a friend over to watch it or something though? Dress up in whatever colours u wanted (Italian obvs 🤣) and make a night of it from the safety of your apartment though?! Seems like such a waste of the occasion! I had a better night watching it here in Dublin!

So close, yet so far shiv…View attachment 658833
OH MY GOD….mortified for her!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 guarantee she wasn’t invited to that, it seems like a lads outing so it comes across so passive aggressive & desperate 🙈🙈🙈 WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Howling at shivs dinner tonight. Didn’t have the patience to wait for a dominos so buys crisps and two chocolate bars, while whinging are the fact she couldn’t get a Tesco pizza. Never bothers me what people eat but duck me, an “athlete” as she describes herself fuelling up with that is a pisstake. If she wasn’t so tall and didn’t live in the gym she’d be a circle.

And all her shite talk about being up for England and she couldn’t be arsed raise a finger to turn the Tv on. She’s a bleeping embarrassment, Diren was spot on with his stories. The state.
Could not get over this, does this girl not have the makings of a goddamn sandwich or Beans on toast or even a fry if she's stuck like?? Traipsing around late for crap pizza??? She's not well? And this for dinner???

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Would ya not have a friend over to watch it or something though? Dress up in whatever colours u wanted (Italian obvs 🤣) and make a night of it from the safety of your apartment though?! Seems like such a waste of the occasion! I had a better night watching it here in Dublin!

OH MY GOD….mortified for her!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 guarantee she wasn’t invited to that, it seems like a lads outing so it comes across so passive aggressive & desperate 🙈🙈🙈 WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? 😂🙈
Oh duck nooo???? Sure that screams basically thanks for inviting me, so desperate???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Could not get over this, does this girl not have the makings of a goddamn sandwich or Beans on toast or even a fry if she's stuck like?? Traipsing around late for crap pizza??? She's not well? And this for dinner???
It’s unreal isn’t it . I work shift work near a Tesco express … so I’m not always prepared - it’s so bleeping easy to get decent bits for a meal there, even though I’m throwing it together in work . We’ve a kettle and micro … so many choices , sushi , vegan meals, macro meals , packs of meat and salads . She’s selling a fitness course and this is the rubbish she posts and rubbish she eats constantly. What a moron

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She thinks we're on here because WE want attention? No, Siobhan, we want to draw attention to your crappy behaviour, your treatment of your 'friends' and your snake oil sales techniques in the hope of saving some poor vulnerable people from falling under your toxic spell!
Lol 😂 how could WE want the attention, most people are posting anonymously so how the hell are they getting attention

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me she should be sponsored by Dominos
I don’t get why she’d share her awful food choices not even just in her line of work, but in general because I wouldn’t if I was having a tit food week? Tbf I wouldn’t even if I was having a good one but why share that in general? Would you not be mortified that as an adult that without dominos you can’t make yourself a substantial meal? I don’t think it makes people think I’d love to eat like her and look like she does cause I think that much bad food would put anyone off? I’ve seen loads of PTs highlight cheat meals/days, treats and balance in your diet but Siobhan seems to be lacking on the healthy side. I can’t tell if she just doesn’t care or she hasn’t done the work to realise how bad it is and genuinely doesn’t know? She keeps in good enough shape down to all her workouts and steps but I don’t think her heart is in it, I think it’s so she doesn’t see as many effects of her diet.
It's actually insane like we had pizza lastnite right but the Dr. Oetker really thin ones, they are actually divine, really fresh tasting, like they're dressed with olive oil. And totally trackable, and the calories are totally fine for a dinner. But your talking once a week if that?? There are so many good alternatives and she doesn't even TRY for the sake of her clients? Same if she likes Asian food so much, a stir-fry is so handy but tons of veg etc?? It's absolutely crazy her behaviour?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The fact that she’s proud of that.

Reactions: 6
It’s unreal isn’t it . I work shift work near a Tesco express … so I’m not always prepared - it’s so bleeping easy to get decent bits for a meal there, even though I’m throwing it together in work . We’ve a kettle and micro … so many choices , sushi , vegan meals, macro meals , packs of meat and salads . She’s selling a fitness course and this is the rubbish she posts and rubbish she eats constantly. What a moron
Oh my God yes??? Aldi there, in the front door and they've tons of stuff ready to eat, wraps etc and ya all pretty health conscious?? Even a ready meal nowadays, the fresh ones like, that are a proper dinner with potato, veg and meat ( or not) but they are literally sliced roast beef or chicken breast? She's insane??

Reactions: 7
Tescos didn’t have a bad of salad, pouch of rice, punnets of veg and precooked meat/fish? Even if you are a bad cook, you can throw together ready prepared bits to make a healthy dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.