Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tescos didn’t have a bad of salad, pouch of rice, punnets of veg and precooked meat/fish? Even if you are a bad cook, you can throw together ready prepared bits to make a healthy dinner.
Such an opportunity to show her clients how to eat healthy even when life gets in the way- she COULD have bought the makings of a quick stir fry, or as you said a quick chicken curry and rice, or chicken & rice salad bowl- but no- she chose chocolate and crisps?? Baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg morto for her. She doesn't follow Paul yet she is commenting and obv creeping on his page for updates
To be fair she does follow him, I just had a look. If you search olima in her “following”. But she doesn’t know him well. It’s a desperate comment. And if she wasn’t such a self centered, self righteous person I’d feel sorry for her. Serious question…..why is she even in London? Looks dull. I guess to avoid coming home and feeling left out or inadequate with her friends, she said that the other week didn’t she…..hates seeing people in their houses etc, hens, weddings, christenings etc.

Reactions: 14
To be fair she does follow him, I just had a look. If you search olima in her “following”. But she doesn’t know him well. It’s a desperate comment. And if she wasn’t such a self centered, self righteous person I’d feel sorry for her. Serious question…..why is she even London? Looks dull. I guess to avoid coming home and feeling left out or inadequate with her friends, she said that the other week didn’t she…..hates seeing people in their houses etc, hens, weddings, christenings etc.
Oh it doesn't come up for me on his end so I presumed not. But still a stalker

Yeah why is she in London. Apart from the obvious following James around

Reactions: 5
Sometime I think she is trolling us with the content she puts up like we go on about her having so much pizza and then she orders a dominos. But it's just too often for it to be a joke. It's really sad. And infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sometime I think she is trolling us with the content she puts up like we go on about her having so much pizza and then she orders a dominos. But it's just too often for it to be a joke. It's really sad. And infuriating
You’d wonder alright - but if she is, she’s seriously damaging her reputation and business. ANY fitness person I’ve ever listened to talks about the importance of what’s in your fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is in self destruct mode. It's a form of self harming. I think it's possible that subconsciously she wants out of this lifestyle and dare I say it longs for a stable relationship and a normal 9-5 job.

She feels she is in too deep with no recourse to change direction which is completely irrational. She is scared what other's will think if she does this.

I think her actions at the moment are someone completely rudderless at sea. Not knowing where to go or what to do next. Realising that people are growing, changing and adapting all around her.

Her ship has sailed, she needs to figure out what next for her. Siobhán if your reading, there is no shame in taking stock and making changes that YOU want. Not anybody else.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just find it so mad that she would be posting the James stalking and shite food just to troll us, like her regular followers see that too? Why would you want people to think you’re a gluttonous creeper like?!

Reactions: 12
It’s so weird that she commented on Olima’s post.. it’s coming up on my Instagram that she doesn’t follow him but he follows her but I’m thinking that’s wrong if she commented on it, can anyone else check pls?
like someone else said above it’s like a dig of ‘oh thanks for the invite’ but why would she expect an invite to what was clearly just the lads going to watch the game together? I don’t think she gets that she’s not part of that group she just knows them. And without being horrible, I highly doubt they were even thinking about her wondering where she was?? She’s not even a football fan? And I don’t know why she’d want to see Diren either. But I do think she made all those comments about not even watching it and wanting to have an early night BECAUSE she wasn’t invited and didn’t have anyone that wanted to call over to watch it. I think that’s how she deals with rejection, she claims she never even wanted the thing in the first place. As for her dinner, it’s like in college for the first time you kinda panic when your dinner plans don’t work out cause you’re like a fish out of water and don’t know what to do but you figure it out. This was at 18 though, not 32. She could have gotten microwave rice and tinned salmon or something like that to tide her over, in any petrol station. They also usually have frozen bits like waffles and fish fingers etc and that would still have been better than dominos/Chocolate and crisps for dinner. I still just don’t get why she needs to tell people these things like no one would have asked what she had for dinner 😂

Reactions: 20
She is in self destruct mode. It's a form of self harming. I think it's possible that subconsciously she wants out of this lifestyle and dare I say it longs for a stable relationship and a normal 9-5 job.

She feels she is in too deep with no recourse to change direction which is completely irrational. She is scared what other's will think if she does this.

I think her actions at the moment are someone completely rudderless at sea. Not knowing where to go or what to do next. Realising that people are growing, changing and adapting all around her.

Her ship has sailed, she needs to figure out what next for her. Siobhán if your reading, there is no shame in taking stock and making changes that YOU want. Not anybody else.
See my issue with her is this. Even though you put thought into that and constructed it well. Trying to be helpful to her.

To her you’re just a jealous Troll.

I agree with everything you say - she’s past her sell by date in the industry and is in free fall mode. Literally grabbing onto everything to keep her out of the 9-5 life. That life isn’t for her - she has mentioned it many times that she sucked at it and failed miserably.

She was given an opportunity that some would dream off. That some aspire too, and she wasted it. She got comfortable. She got lazy and the industry evolved without her.

It’s so weird that she commented on Olima’s post.. it’s coming up on my Instagram that she doesn’t follow him but he follows her but I’m thinking that’s wrong if she commented on it, can anyone else check pls?
like someone else said above it’s like a dig of ‘oh thanks for the invite’ but why would she expect an invite to what was clearly just the lads going to watch the game together? I don’t think she gets that she’s not part of that group she just knows them. And without being horrible, I highly doubt they were even thinking about her wondering where she was?? She’s not even a football fan? And I don’t know why she’d want to see Diren either. But I do think she made all those comments about not even watching it and wanting to have an early night BECAUSE she wasn’t invited and didn’t have anyone that wanted to call over to watch it. I think that’s how she deals with rejection, she claims she never even wanted the thing in the first place. As for her dinner, it’s like in college for the first time you kinda panic when your dinner plans don’t work out cause you’re like a fish out of water and don’t know what to do but you figure it out. This was at 18 though, not 32. She could have gotten microwave rice and tinned salmon or something like that to tide her over, in any petrol station. They also usually have frozen bits like waffles and fish fingers etc and that would still have been better than dominos/Chocolate and crisps for dinner. I still just don’t get why she needs to tell people these things like no one would have asked what she had for dinner 😂
I just checked it there and no you’re right. He follows her but she’s not following him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Agree with this. I don’t follow Siobhan and I go months on end without looking at her stories, or writing here. I always end up checking back in every few months because I’m waiting for the “I was wrong” announcement 😂 The fact is….she isn’t living in any way differently?! What is important to remember is….she is only what 32/33? She goes on like she’s in her 40s living this different lifestyle - because she looks so old it’s easy to get sucked in. But when I was 32 I wasn’t in a 9-5 (I’m not in one now either I’m self employed) but I was doing lots of traveling and definitely definitely did not want children. I’m recently gone 35 and literally finally gave in and decided to have a child…..reluctantly 😂 and it was probably the pandemic that settled me down. So…..she really isn’t living all that “differently”. It’s very normal to not want a child in your early 30s…..especially when you’re single! Iv loads of friends who don’t want them full stop ever….they don’t have an Instagram page about it 😂 Bet ya anything she’s settled in swords by the time she’s 40….tail between the legs 🙈😂😣

See my issue with her is this. Even though you put thought into that and constructed it well. Trying to be helpful to her.

To her you’re just a jealous Troll.

I agree with everything you say - she’s past her sell by date in the industry and is in free fall mode. Literally grabbing onto everything to keep her out of the 9-5 life. That life isn’t for her - she has mentioned it many times that she sucked at it and failed miserably.

She was given an opportunity that some would dream off. That some aspire too, and she wasted it. She got comfortable. She got lazy and the industry evolved without her.

I just checked it there and no you’re right. He follows her but she’s not following him.
When I go to her page to her “following” and search “olima” he comes up!

Reactions: 10
Bet ya anything she’s settled in swords by the time she’s 40….tail between the legs 🙈😂😣

I'm from Swords too and I know plenty just like her. She'll end up renting/buying a house next door to someone she went to school with and they'll be living identical lives to each other after all Shiv's talk of 'living differently'.

I got the hell out of that town as soon as I was able. It's a goldfish bowl and full of people who think the world ends at the M1.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm from Swords too and I know plenty just like her. She'll end up renting/buying a house next door to someone she went to school with and they'll be living identical lives to each other after all Shiv's talk of 'living differently'.

I got the hell out of that town as soon as I was able. It's a goldfish bowl and full of people who think the world ends at the M1.
Harsh 😂

Just out of curiosity where did you end up?

Reactions: 5
Harsh 😂

Just out of curiosity where did you end up?
Lol sorry, I just feel strongly about it haha! I was abroad for a year and now live in DCC. We're moving soon, in the Nth County direction but NOT Swords. I'd sooner eat glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol sorry, I just feel strongly about it haha! I was abroad for a year and now live in DCC. We're moving soon, in the Nth County direction but NOT Swords. I'd sooner eat glass.
Eating glass would still be more healthy and nutritious than Shivs diet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The irony about Siobhan's latest story - calling out racism when you notice it.

Didn’t she live with Sinead for months 😂.

Siobhan you only mention racism when you can make a profit on it. I’m expecting a few AF links will appear on they stories soon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.