Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her choice of pizza is boring, predictable and tedious. Which is not how I feel about pepperoni pizza btw, but it's ALWAYS the same thing wherever she is living [differently]. In London there's burrata bars, vegan pizzas, huge amount of seasonal vegetable options etc etc - but no, same ol'.
100% and its even worse than that. Just about every cuisine on earth can be got in London - sushi, Italian, Indian, Pakistani, Russian, French, Middle Eastern - and yet she eats utter shite. What a total pleb

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m having my hen do this weekend and I’m already planning my Apache pizza the next day. Why?
Cos it’s a m*******g TREAT.
Grown ups aren’t meant to live off takeaways!!!
Have the best weekend 🥳🥳 raise a slice to shivs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest story on Bali. Is she ever going to mention what's happening in her home or does her charity just extend to I pay for my takeaways so that supports the locals. she really is rotten to to the core. Self obsessed cow.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
“Thanks for coming to my TED Talk” :oops::oops: she is sooo cringe - JS uses this all the time on posts and emails. Her talking about her values being - “happiness” (being by herself talking tit to her phone all day and flying first class and filming it to show off to her minions) “freedom” (doing exactly the same thing everyday in any country that seems the most desirable at the time aka sitting in a hotel room highlighting books and try to flog mp leggings) and “health” (eating pizza, Pringles and magnums everyday then recording videos punishing herself with 1826 burpees and 50269 steps) does not equal a TED Talk!! There is absolutely no new info or educational value to her words, she simply wanted some likes and the opportunity to post a picture of herself in a bikini:rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Just got an email through about the IFS summit and she is on the line up! Like how????

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just got an email through about the IFS summit and she is on the line up! Like how????
She’s posted about it on her story too. This will literally be the first time her and James will be in the same place at the same time together. I would nearly attend myself just to watch it unfold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has literally no educational value to offer to IFS, I'd say some of the rest on the line up are rolling their eyes. It does mean she's in London until the end of August, probably planning on Dublin for All Ireland Final 😒

Reactions: 10
She has literally no educational value to offer to IFS, I'd say some of the rest on the line up are rolling their eyes. It does mean she's in London until the end of August, probably planning on Dublin for All Ireland Final 😒
How to find alternatives to pizza when Domino's are too busy to deliver.. Options include chocolate, crisps, and alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s posted about it on her story too. This will literally be the first time her and James will be in the same place at the same time together. I would nearly attend myself just to watch it unfold 🤣
But how can she maintain 100 feet of distance if they are working at the same event?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In fairness there is a category for this sort this year: on that stage will be trishes transformation and SiobhanOH. Both combined have as much beneficial value as a domino’s pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In fairness there is a category for this sort this year: on that stage will be trishes transformation and SiobhanOH. Both combined have as much beneficial value as a domino’s pizza
At least Trisha has a somewhat unique selling point and seems to live as she teaches.

I'm so glad someone explained why Tattle was acting the maggot last night- I thought it was my phone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least Trisha has a somewhat unique selling point and seems to live as she teaches.

I'm so glad someone explained why Tattle was acting the maggot last night- I thought it was my phone!!

Trisha is the biggest fraud going . In it for the freebies and selling books with photo shopped book covers .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Trisha is the biggest fraud going . In it for the freebies and selling books with photo shopped book covers .
Funny, I was only looking at her page last week and noticed that she'd gained a lot back since her book cover shoot....makes sense now!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.