Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pizza story is surely trolling us? 😂 pizza on a Monday has become tradition? What about every other day of the week? And if it is tradition would she have had it last night and tonight? Christ above. And then telling people they should re evaluate their relationship with food if they wouldn’t have pizza on a Monday and need to educate themselves on weekly calories??? SHE needs to look at her relationship with food and SHE needs to learn how to count calories properly for a start. God give me strength 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Of course everyone is from swords shre we’re just one troll/person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her telling people to reevaluate their relationship with food is hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Even her choice of pizza is boring, predictable and tedious. Which is not how I feel about pepperoni pizza btw, but it's ALWAYS the same thing wherever she is living [differently]. In London there's burrata bars, vegan pizzas, huge amount of seasonal vegetable options etc etc - but no, same ol'.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She is the biggest bleeping troll going and she accuses US of being trolls?

Also I didnt go to school in Swords so can't relate @Markbire I also don't want to give away my identity so won't say where I did go 🤣
I love the part about educate yourself how calories work, isn't that her job like? Well we know that pizza is only 50-60 calories so why only on Monday? Every day and then walk 20k steps to burn it off et voila healthy relationship with food.✌

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is the biggest bleeping troll going and she accuses US of being trolls?

Also I didnt go to school in Swords so can't relate @Markbire I also don't want to give away my identity so won't say where I did go 🤣
She's such a head, picking out one point from here and then twisting it to suit her own narrative. Noone has an issue with eating pizza on the weekend and then on a Monday. It's eating it everyday cos you're a lazy witch, whilst charging people for the benefit of your health and fitness 'expertise', that we have a problem with. Absolute dose!! 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Chocolate & crisps last night, beans on toast would've been better. Pizza tonight, I'm not a massive pizza fan, but honestly I don't think I could eat one ever again now 😂. She's probably on her zoom call with her furnace heads "educating" them about calories while stuffing her face with the pizza 🙄

When I go to her page to her “following” and search “olima” he comes up!
[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's weird, when I check her followers he's not one but when I check if he's following her he is & vice versa, strange but they are following each other

Reactions: 6
I’m having my hen do this weekend and I’m already planning my Apache pizza the next day. Why?
Cos it’s a m*******g TREAT.
Grown ups aren’t meant to live off takeaways!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.