Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another dominos for her.
im beginning to think she lives alone most of the time because of the smell in the bathroom 😂 💩 - her insides must be rotted at this stage.

Seriously how many pizzas is that this week, and she dosnt just get a pizza. She goes all out.

Like seriously how is she not embarrassed - she literally got made fun off / poked fun at by a “friend” of hers about eating too much dominos and not being disciplined enough with her nutrition to his 250k followers. Then tonight orders a dominos - cancels it cause it’s taking too long - and then goes out to buy junk food cause she has no food in the apartment.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve never known anyone to eat at much fatty saturated convenience food in my life. She must not have an ounce of respect for her body.

Make a bloody omelette ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She spends so much time going to crossfit... Doing her steps.. being active.. and then eats the biggest load of shite.
It's literally her job to market her business... And this is how she chooses to do it? It beggars belief.

Reactions: 17
Poor Goldilocks she couldn’t even make herself porridge, so easy to make a better choice even in a petrol station. It’s just baffling that anyone in ‘fitness’ can’t do shopping but can hop skip and jump to any hint of a session.

Reactions: 12
How is she not f*cking MORTIFIED ordering a pizza after her “mate” took the piss out of her last night for doing just that ?!!

I am weak for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I almost feel sorry for her. Imagine being in London where the final of the Euros is being played and England is in it……the buzz around the place must have been electrifying. Even if you don’t watch football, that would be a match to head to the pub for just for the atmosphere alone. Where are her English friends? Why didn’t they invite her out to enjoy that moment? Instead she sat in and ordered pizza and moaned it was taking ages. She’s a lost cause. What an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t get why she’d share her awful food choices not even just in her line of work, but in general because I wouldn’t if I was having a tit food week? Tbf I wouldn’t even if I was having a good one but why share that in general? Would you not be mortified that as an adult that without dominos you can’t make yourself a substantial meal? I don’t think it makes people think I’d love to eat like her and look like she does cause I think that much bad food would put anyone off? I’ve seen loads of PTs highlight cheat meals/days, treats and balance in your diet but Siobhan seems to be lacking on the healthy side. I can’t tell if she just doesn’t care or she hasn’t done the work to realise how bad it is and genuinely doesn’t know? She keeps in good enough shape down to all her workouts and steps but I don’t think her heart is in it, I think it’s so she doesn’t see as many effects of her diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve never known anyone to eat at much fatty saturated convenience food in my life. She must not have an ounce of respect for her body.

Make a bloody omelette ffs
She can't. She threw the eggs in the bin because she had an uneven number of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I almost feel sorry for her. Imagine being in London where the final of the Euros is being played and England is in it……the buzz around the place must have been electrifying. Even if you don’t watch football, that would be a match to head to the pub for just for the atmosphere alone. Where are her English friends? Why didn’t they invite her out to enjoy that moment? Instead she sat in and ordered pizza and moaned it was taking ages. She’s a lost cause. What an idiot
Irish in London here, hi! 🙋🏻‍♀️ The buzz was far from electrifying. It has been hostile since England got to the quarter finals 🙈 the fans would literally lay into you for not fitting in singing their songs and wearing their colours. So I wouldn’t blame her for staying home. I got caught in the midst of a football riot in Leicester Square after the Ukraine game and it was hardly a joyous occasion 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Irish in London here, hi! 🙋🏻‍♀️ The buzz was far from electrifying. It has been hostile since England got to the quarter finals 🙈 the fans would literally lay into you for not fitting in singing their songs and wearing their colours. So I wouldn’t blame her for staying home. I got caught in the midst of a football riot in Leicester Square after the Ukraine game and it was hardly a joyous occasion 😬
This doesn’t surprise me. Too much alcohol, starting drinking far too early in the day & complete and utter anger when they lose. The #London tweets are absolutely disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with the 22 pages of these comments. But not going out for the footie last night, can't say i blame her! Seeing the amount of tit on twitter i wouldn't have opened my windows or front door!

All things aside i do think she's an introverted hermit in denial! I think she is someone who likes been on her own and enjoys her own company! Nothing wrong with that. But it's not "living differently"

Reactions: 31
Theres clearly a Brexit subcontext going on with many nationalistic fans.

The players are fantastic role models for such a young age. Seeing the abuse this morning levelled at the black players from so called fans is disgusting.

• Angry
Fully agree with this. I walked down my local high street at 12pm yesterday. There were groups of grown men acting the maggot, shouting abuse at anyone that looked ‘foreign’ (their words, not mine). They booed my son when we walked past because he was wearing a Man Utd jersey. Imagine, booing an innocent child walking down the street. I couldn’t have been happier that I was safe at home with my son, watching that game last night.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.