Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came here to say this. Do we think shivers is going on a date with one off her ten admirers in her hinge inbox? Or the non existent person who supposedly asked her for her number in the street? Oh and by the way,it's just a few day drinks so ya know, #fitness #balance and all that 🙄
Also not that we didn't know but she's just proved it. Her comment under lucy fitz's post regarding the trolls on tattle. I'll attach the screenshot for anyone who may be blocked..but clearly yesterday's little story/post was for our benefit View attachment 657738
She thinks we're on here because WE want attention? No, Siobhan, we want to draw attention to your crappy behaviour, your treatment of your 'friends' and your snake oil sales techniques in the hope of saving some poor vulnerable people from falling under your toxic spell!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I got the impression Diren was being smart towards people commenting here about her eating & drinking habits and not actually at Siobhan herself. I think the 2 of them genuinely do get on, he does seem to banter her a bit. I hope that’s what it was anyway. If it wasn’t he was being pretty cruel

Reactions: 11
Anyone nearly get a glimpse of the famous wax job in todays stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got the impression Diren was being smart towards people commenting here about her eating & drinking habits and not actually at Siobhan herself. I think the 2 of them genuinely do get on, he does seem to banter her a bit. I hope that’s what it was anyway. If it wasn’t he was being pretty cruel
But why did he tag paul olima and not SOH herself? He was with paul or at least was earlier in the day, but the conversation had nothing to do with him. Thats why im confused. If he didnt tag anyone at all i would have thought it was all just banter and maybe throwing shade at the conversations here about her eating habits and making light of it. But he tagged paul and it just made it seem that the first part was joking but when the girls said SOH was disciplined he had to laugh and it was more a joke between him and paul. Well thats how i see it

Reactions: 7
But why did he tag paul olima and not SOH herself? He was with paul or at least was earlier in the day, but the conversation had nothing to do with him. Thats why im confused. If he didnt tag anyone at all i would have thought it was all just banter and maybe throwing shade at the conversations here about her eating habits and making light of it. But he tagged paul and it just made it seem that the first part was joking but when the girls said SOH was disciplined he had to laugh and it was more a joke between him and paul. Well thats how i see it
He tagged her as well didn't he?

Reactions: 1
He tagged her as well didn't he?
He tagged her in the story when he was saying 'i hate siobhan, no seriously i dislike her!!' Then did a fake diddley-dee accent and laughed, so i hardly thought that was true. But the next snap you can hear the girls saying we like her shes so disciplined and he busts of laughing and is like she is absolutely not disciplined, dominoes every night and drinking every day... in those stories he tagged paul olima and not siobh. But like... its not as if shes not going to see it so i cant understand why he would even say it, record it, post it, and tag paul olima in it?

Reactions: 1
He tagged her in the story when he was saying 'i hate siobhan, no seriously i dislike her!!' Then did a fake diddley-dee accent and laughed, so i hardly thought that was true. But the next snap you can hear the girls saying we like her shes so disciplined and he busts of laughing and is like she is absolutely not disciplined, dominoes every night and drinking every day... in those stories he tagged paul olima and not siobh. But like... its not as if shes not going to see it so i cant understand why he would even say it, record it, post it, and tag paul olima in it?
I know you can block someone from seeing your stories, can you block them from seeing individual stories?

Reactions: 2
I remember way back when they first met i think in Thailand or bali, JS had just got his blue tick so him and SOH were bantering (i genuinely hate that word but it applies here) about how diren didnt have one. I dont know if it was on the story or on a comment on a post but he said to her 'i dont even know why you have one, if Instagram saw your credentials they would take it off you' 🤣 its true though. And even since then she has done nothing to improve herself and boost her own likeability or knowledge in the industry that she can actually claim.she has a qualification in. Which again is a james smith thing. People ask him what are his qualifications and he gets on the defensive saying i have basic qualifications but 1000 hours on the gym floor and a successful business, i think i know what im talking about. So SOH of course agrees with that as it suits her to be lazy and not have to progress with anything

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Queen Nicole harping on about having travelled across the world by herself and how she's so proud of herself for doing so?? It's not like she single handedly navigated a ship from Bali to Denmark and made a treacherous sea journey. She got on a few airplanes is all. Granted, if she was 16 I could understand it being an achievement what with having to make connections in major airports but she's an adult woman in her 20s. I would be more concerned if she couldn't make such a journey.
We really need a thread on Nicole at this stage

Reactions: 9
Oh she loves herself in those dresses ! She thinks there is nothing like herself .. if she was a lollipop sh would lick herself ! 🙈…. I’ve never seen anyone so emotionally unintelligent as SOH

Reactions: 16
She won't challenge them.....but she'll make a show of her best mate hegs on a podcast🥴 she's far too concerned with everyone else's perception of her (this is what she thinks "awareness" means) which is why she'd throw anyone under a bus to look good. She needs a reality check and some professional help.
This is like what mean girls do in school.. she’ll act like a friend to Sinead one on one but will happily throw her under the bus in front of boys to make herself appear better and limit the slagging to Sinead. It’s such a nasty trait and reeks of insecurity. It’s almost like trying to dictate the conversation so you don’t get slagged yourself. It’s so mean and I think she does it a lot with Sinead because Sinead is so happy go lucky she won’t bat an eyelid at that and she’ll brush it off and won’t seem upset or anything. If one of my friends publicly treated me the way Siobhan has to Sinead there’d at least be serious words had, that’s bullying behaviour and she comes across so jealous. In saying that, Diren should have the balls to just say Siobhan isn’t his type of person. I understand in their group they are very disciplined and they do the things they say they’ll do and practice what they preach and Siobhan is the exact opposite of them. She’s lazy and flaky, and doesn’t have a decent level of fitness for her job and has no motivation. I can see why they wouldn’t get along even if Siobhan doesn’t. But that’s no excuse for Diren humiliating her on his stories even if he’s telling the truth. That group pride themselves on ‘no bullshit’ etc yet they’re stringing her along letting her think they’re her close friends and then making fun of her behind her back (and in front of her) and making her the butt of the joke. She must have either no pride or no social awareness. I don’t know if I feel sorry for her or not but I deffo feel like grabbing her and shaking her like open your 30 something year old eyes and see the reality here, those guys you idolise don’t like you and that happens, but stop making an utter show of yourself trying to keep up with them. Sort your life out and stop making yourself look so desperate. These are lessons the rest of us learned when we were 14/15 in school and you eventually learn that you do find YOUR people when you accept yourself. How has she gotten to this age and learned none of these social lessons??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not even sure what the purpose of those stories was... Here's me in 2 dresses... But I'm not doing to ask your opinion.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe she doesn't have a full length mirror so just has to story. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unless it was a mistake to tag Olima. Both names start with O. Maybe he meant to tag Siobhan?

Reactions: 2
Can't critiscize because it's "their life".

Yet they want to give advice to a huge number of people how to live their lives and not be held to account for what they are saying??

Did Sinéad Hegarty not tell a woman being controlled by her partner to look within and work on the relationship...?

These people are incredibly deluded and a danger to our society. When it crosses into mindless personal abuse it becomes bullying in my book but their actions are most definitely open to criticism.
100%. This is the heart of the matter and actually goes far beyond instagrammers and assorted spoofers. If a person receives there information from a narrow range of sources that info could well be skewed, inaccurate or outright false. This is actually how dictatorships work. Ever notice how in violent populist revolutions the first murdered are teachers, writers, artists, scientists and academics? This is done to ensure the stupid stay in charge. And this is the issue with Beg and Siobhan.

Beg has no professional qualifications that are apparent and at any rate is too young to be giving relationship advice to anyone, much less someone in an abusive/controlling situation. This is a skilled job and she shouldnt be arsing around in people's lives. It is difficult to overstate how stupid it is to tell someone in such a relationship to work on it "from the inside". Its bordering on criminal negligence.

Siobhan is a charlatan, pure and simple. For someone to count calories like she does it is difficult to believe she has qualifications in maths. The back-of-a-fag-packet calculations she does are ridiculous. But then again, thats the plan. She sells an utter lie - that you can eat whatever you want and lose weight. You cant. No wonder she posts no comparisons. And again she has no significant qualifications to be giving professional advice to anyone. Its a scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually, while im at it, siobhans 'staying in 2 nights in a row makes.me want to have drinks with breakfast' looks a bit worrying, but then again is she trolling us? Because its been said here shes on dangerous territory the way she needs to drink with every meal and every outing has to revolve around drinks. We all know shes not funny so she could be trolling if she has read here, or she could just actually be serious. But if she had read about her drinking and eating here, she should really take a step back and see how bad her drinking and eating habits are
I think she has an issue with alcohol. Anyone in their right mind does not joke about wanting a drink for breakfast

Reactions: 6
He did tag her I think

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.